Why is the King's skin tone so dark compared to Zelda's?

Why is the King's skin tone so dark compared to Zelda's?

his wife could've been whiter

Woah... maybe ambient light has an effect on color?!? Stop the presses!

Zelda is a neet, her skin is pale from cooping herself in that castle for so long

Zelda is a bookworm who spent most of her time at home reading. The king used to be out in the sun a lot.

Better question is what dumbfuck at over at NoA decided that Zelda should have a British accent while the king has a basic American accent.

Because white is more pretty

I think they might've wanted the Xenoblade effect but it fell flat because her accent isn't strong enough.

you can become darker if youre outside all the time for years. zelda doesnt go outside.

Probably the worst Zelda to date. It's like she's on her period at all times.

t. big nosed NEET

>big nosed
you got something against Nordics?

I'm white as fuck and my dad is darker than me. He's an old man who spent years outdoors though.

OIM REALLEY FAEEELING ET

B L A C K E D

She's been trapped with Ganon inside of the castle for years. The king is an old man who still chops down trees and has a house near a fucking Lynel. Makes a sense that he might get a bit tanned compared to her.

Princesses stay inside all day, kings are usually warriors.

Also BOTW's artstyle is shit.

/thread

I don't play the game.
But in the bottom pic, it's clearly in middle of the day, and in the top, it's dawn and the sun is behind him to boot.
So it would make sense his skin looks darker in your comparison.

Things are usually darker when seen in low-light, OP.

other way around

You do know who she's based on, right?

They're both trying to do English accents and failing. The king's one is just so bad that he still sounds American.

WHITED

- men tend to be a shade or two darker than woman in their own race
- older people tend to be darker than younger people if they spent a lot of time outside over their life
- one of those caps the character outside in direct light, the other is backlit in a gloomy lighting

Men are darker than women with the same skin tone. You could notice better with mediterranean people

my father is pigskin blond and blue-eyed, I'm superior med master race

you'd have to be literally inbred to think children are supposed to look like clones of their parents