What are some games where a cunning villain gets outsmarted by the protagonist in the end?

What are some games where a cunning villain gets outsmarted by the protagonist in the end?

If you pay attention, every scene with Baelish in season 7 has crow caws in the background insinuating that Bran was watching him.

For me that was the most satisfying event of the season. I laughed, clapped, giggled, bounced up and down on the couch with glee, just pure joy at that scene. "Yes, Sansa! Make the bad man cry!"

For a guy in his 30's I sure felt like a child

Imagine Arya and Sansa meeting together and planning that last scene out.
"Alright so arya, I'm going to have the guards drag you to the trial and I'm going to start accusing you of crimes. i want you to act all indifferent and ask me if i'm sure i want to do this. Lololol imagine his face when i'm all like oh its you petyr haha. Hell be like oh shit wut?!?!"

Baelish?

Was his only motive to rule the world?

THIS IS BORING
I WANT MORE DRAGONS AND ICE ZOMBIES AND GREGORS

YAS
QWEEN
SLAY

HIS SMILE AND HARRENHAL: OFF THE TABLE

He's a smart guy

YAAAAS!

CLEGANEBOWL!

GORE MORE GORE AND FIGHTS AND WOMEN WITH TITS TO LOOK AT AND UGLY WOMEN TO ROOT FOR

>literally using supernatural agency to solve mysteries
THAT NARRATIVE TECHNIQUE IS FORBIDDEN

He wanted to fuck sansa and her mother. That was his only goal. He just went about it in a really fucked up way. This is the kind of guy who'd murder her crushs family and scar her emotionally at every turn until she'd run in to his arms just like he planned it.
He'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Hes power hungry and had an obsession for the ladies stark.

He didn't fly so good.

Did he have complex motives?

Wait a second I've seen that pose before...

>How do you answer those charges, Lord Baelish?
What?
> You killed our aunt Lysa Arryn.
Lord Royce, I think we`ve discussed it. With Sansa and yourself. I think Sansa was very clear hat Lysa Arryn killed herself. Was she lying then or is she lying now?
>You said that the knife belonged to Tyrion, when it in fact belonged to you
Huh? What knife? No it is not my knife, neither did I suggest it belong to Tyrion, what are talking about?
> You made Lysa sent us a warning about Lannisters.You orchestrated the feud between the families.
Oh I think the Kingslayer orchestrated the feud when he pushed Bran from the tower. Did he not, Bran? Was it not Jaime who made you cripple? To conceal their incest. Or was it me as well, Lady Sansa? Was I fucking Cersei, along with Kingslayer? How dare you you suggest that i am the reason the for all of your troubles.
> You betrayed our father!
I Begged him to not confront Cersei directly, not to rely on kingsguard. And when he foolishly did, who do you think bagained a deal to send him to the wall, instead of the chopping block?
It was the vicious bastard, Joffrey Waters that decided to kill you Father.
And you know exactly, who avenged Lord Stark, don`t you? It was ME who made it happen. It was ME who saved you from the Lion`s den of Kingslnding. And now you seek to murder me? Trying to do this farse of a Trial?! What are your proofs?
>I AM THREE EYED RAVEN
What did you say, child? So this is justice in the North? A feeble minded cripple whispering to an ear of a ruler? Get on with it Sansa. If you are planning to murder me, why not just use your little sister? She is a faceless assassin, good lords of The North and Vale. I am an inconvience to her, because i happen to know Lady Sansa`s less honorable ways. But who will she "Judge" Next? Who benefits from my death?
I will not beg, because I will not receive any justice. I deny all of the charges.I will not let the regent queen and her murderous sister to execute me!

>he thinks Baelish had any chance of getting out of there alive
It was just murder with support and justification.
As long as you have a reason, you can decree death on anyone.

>if i pull that off will you die?
It would be extremely painful

Persona 5