When are we gonna start seeing sexy male clothing in our games?

When are we gonna start seeing sexy male clothing in our games?
The pandering seems a bit one sided.

>tfw no asian hunk bf
That guy is a dream.
Also I'm pretty sure there are some, just not to the extent that females get.

when women start to develop their own games or become relevant playerbase on something else than mobile games

>start
women has been at it since more than a decade ago and failing at it spectacularly

This one's from gigantic.

Then there's blazblue and GG.

sad ass motherfucker?

Link is more sexualized than any female character amd most fighting games have guys in just as sexual attire as females. For every design like Ivy's from soul calibur there are ones like Voldo

Because I feel too powerful with my sexy body showing!

sure, go wild, men don't give a shit, I didn't see anyone complained about sexy arabian link.

alson is your pic really considered sexy by women?

Of course mobas are full of skimpy clothing for men, for.... some reason
>sad ass motherfucker?
Excuse me what?

But we just had the return of one of the hunkiest guys?

>potato nose
>fat face
>gyno
>gay
hahaha fucking gymcels

Uriens forehead jewel kills his entire design for me

>Urien will never use his Aegis Reflector to have violent S&M sex with you.

There's of course Link.

Post more sexy male cosplays.

>man cosplaying as a woman
What a homo

Almost all of them do, there are far more gay guys buying games than womenz.

Only faggots want shit like op, idc if we pander ro feminists, nigs or eskimos but weebs and fags should be shot

Surfin' ass, more likely.

mentally ill faggots who like this are less than 1% of the population because women dont like this sort of thing. why dont you go to the faggot hiv industry and ask them to make more modest heterosexual content?

>pandering to gay faggots

Oh god yes.

you've got a hell of a chip on your shoulder friend.

But the game you posted already has that, Nines.

Sup Forums has arrived, post gay webms

>women dont like this sort of thing

What do you think they like? You've probably never had a gf.

>The pandering seems a bit one sided.
Good, because fags aren't worth pandering to.

>less than 1%
>numbers keep increasing yearly

>he thinks there's women on Sup Forums

Most sexy male characters for gay men are 'power fantasies' for str8s

That's a stupid fucking argument. Ivy is supposed to be titillating and provocative. Voldo is a freaky ass nigger who isn't supposed to appeal sexually to most people.

>numbers keep increasing yearly
The purge will be fun to watch. How does it feel to know that your ilk will be treated like plagues in time?

Less than 1% of the general population does not mean it's the same in geeky/nerdy/weeby fandoms. For some reason our degenerate hobbies attract more homos.

women like emotional / relationship fantasy, not physical body fantasy

Do women find this attractive or just homos do?

It's already at 20% and it keeps raising, specially on the generation Z which is the best conservative shot right now.

>purge
Ain't gonna happen if you burn bridges just because some that would be your allies like dick. You can't wage war with less than 10% of the population in your side.

when people start buying them

hey so i JUST found out about the japanese population in brazil and im stumped
is a jap-bra mix the best in the world or what?

im legit jealous that the bras have access to deez kinds of hos

>Ain't gonna happen if you burn bridges just because some that would be your allies like dick. You can't wage war with less than 10% of the population in your side.
Which side do you think I'm referring to? You're doomed no matter which side comes out on top. The left will kill you with kindness to people who see you and your lifestyle as an abomination, they will literally push for your death. If the right comes out on top you will be shunned and pushed into a position of suicide. You will have no place, no acceptance.

this, when women get involved in the male objectifying its fujoshit like Yuri on Ice or its S&M fantasy creatures but almost always the guy looks like a teenage twink

>Japanese face + Brazilian ass
This is the ultimate combination.

No you're not, here you get beaten to death if you even hug your brother in the street.
That's ignoring all the crimes that would likely get you killed as well.

So yeah, hapas are hot, but no you don't envy a person in hell.
>You're doomed no matter which side comes out on top.
There's a new moderate side rising, they won't agree with you on said purge.
>it's either left or right
No it's neither, one is the establishment (not political) and the other is the controlled opposition. People are fed up with both sides.
>You will have no place, no acceptance.
Ah so it'll be the same as right now, gotcha. because the left using gays as a meat shield and virtue signaling isn't acceptance.

Also NOT VIDEO GAMES.

>There's a new moderate side rising, they won't agree with you on said purge.
They will be sandwiched between two conflicting groups, they will fade and eventually fall on one side of the field.
>People are fed up with both sides.
You don't understand the desire for conflict, what makes it even more exciting is that this is internal. This will be historic, things will not end peacefully and people who deviate from the new norm will not find the future very welcoming.
>Ah so it'll be the same as right now, gotcha.
It'll be worse.
>Also NOT VIDEO GAMES.
I agree, your desire for nearly nude men does has nothing to do with video games.

b-but even dem small mans is gettin it
it's literally paradiso

>mfw furries are the better artists

Brazilian hapas look like ass. And they don't even have an ass most of the time.

pics or youre lying

not just pandering and drawing furart because it's stupidly lucrative because everyone wants their favorite dog plastered onto some amphomorphic body with a massive dick
Friend of mine is an "artist" and she's constantly drawing furshit because it's the easiest thing to get commissions of. She's not great at it, but she makes a decent amount of money pandering to those degenerates.
she's a fat neet who hates furfags but loves yaoi. So in b4 >she

They do as long as the guy isn't too muscular.

There is that Korean guy who pays a lot for giant starfox, just saying....

I want to make love to that guy.

>no ass whatsoever
that's not how muscles work

>When are we gonna start seeing sexy male clothing in our games?
You mean like OP pic related? Maybe after we see similar female clothes that show bare breasts with nipples, cameltoes, will be actually nothing more than a thong, etc. Because currently pic related is how those "extremely oversexualized" female designs actually look like.

kill yourself faggot

fuck off queer

not OP but you know that her dress was designed so that you would get naughty glimpses of her underwear constantly. we deserve stuff like that for men too.

> we deserve
You deserve jack shit. Earn it

>They will be sandwiched between two conflicting groups
They will do what they are doing right now, telling both sides to fuck right off, plus you act like they are the minority, which they aren't.
>You don't understand the desire for conflict, what makes it even more exciting is that this is internal. This will be historic, things will not end peacefully and people who deviate from the new norm will not find the future very welcoming.
You're wrong, if anything it will never go over the edge into a full fledged conflict because far too many people disagree with both sides.
>It'll be worse
Said every doomsayer ever, always wrong.
>I agree, your desire for nearly nude men does has nothing to do with video games.
Skimpy clothing in VIDEO GAMES is not VIDEO GAMES? How braindead are you?

me on the bottom left

>insecure straight "men"

you never earned your female fanservice

meanwhile all those SJWs who are fighting for women to become less sexy in video games do deserve their vision, since they are working for it, I guess

fag

He's baiting you like a fucking bass.

>insecure faggot

what mod is this

>you can easily get sex in hell
You don't say, you can't get a good relationship, you can't get a good life and you have to watch people you love suffer, you don't want to be here.

As much as mixed men might be pretty, they don't build great countries or stable societies.

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

Jokes on you I just want to keep this thread alive.

You know I do have to agree, while hot men aren't that rare, SKIMPY CLOTHING is.

>women don't want attractive men

l to the a to the MO.

>blatant samefagging
>youtube comment-tier insults
>bumping the thread of things you don't like
Biggest fag here is you.

>When are we gonna start seeing sexy male clothing in our games
When the market demands it. Theres some games that target the gay audience on patreon right now actually.

>they are working for it
they are whining all the time and accusing of sexism who doesn't do as they say
straight males "earned" the fanservice buying the products and making the products they're interested in, fag

two boobs a day keeps the gay away

>Guys made the games
>didn't earn it

>what is falseflagging

First, she's wearing a leotard and more likely than not don't even have genitals.

People extremely overexxeggerate the fact that sometimes you are able to get a glimpse it since the gameplay is pretty fast paced and zoomed out. The self-destruction button is the only real fanservice in the whole game.

Nobody likes men dressed like that except gay men.

wrong faggot

I dunno that looks pretty gay to me

You know you could still try to get your hands into a brazilian hapa if you want, just be careful, you could always get said person out of the shithole if you wanted.

wtf are these whores doing?

Its not even thursgay yet

But user that's four boobs

Meanwhile there's naked Sephiroth in the same game

Teasing people

Except it's the SJWs who are making and buying games and Sup Forums that's constantly bitching about it and accusing people of having anti-white agendas.

I think they explain she can grow genitals if she wants. Or something like that.

>I know what women want

Did you know your mom wants you out of the basement and to find a fucking job?

checking for lumps

This does absolutely nothing to me

We already do, to some extent. I agree we need more

THOT BEGONE

>he said, before going off to wizardchan to complain about some girl he had a crush on dating a buff Chad

>you never earned your female fanservice
I've earned it by fucking buying the game, unlike the SJWs

Games should be about entertainment, people looking sexy is also part of it. Most japanese male designs already pander to the female audience, but doesn't mean they will look like these extremely muscly crossdressing dudes people like to post as examples of "equality", females don't want these, only bara fags do but they are such an extreme minority that it really shouldn't be a topic to pander to them.

Im okay with it as long as its straight. We need more femboner in games

That's a neat "armor"-concept, what game? DD?

post body, fatty

lol fuck off. Women are people. They can (and often are) be just as shallow as men.