Danganronpa V3

How big will the controversy be with the twist, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5YwFW3vJ8
docs.google.com/document/d/1lPFXTL_t6Kn1LfjKVFSBsEv4onoh2IMB0JkvDfQ-I8c/edit
gelbooru.com/images/67/d8/67d8d0470fab91faade43468cd8a8f51.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And i'm talking about the one in chapter 1

Spoilers : Why would they make her so perfect only to kill her off so fast?

Depends on how much people like Kaedead

I just played the demo but havent been to any of the dr3 threads since the jap version came out for the ps4.

A-are these threads safe to enter spoiler free?

I liked the SHS inventor and SHS caregiver.

SHS inventor's gap moe is too good

The story is literally a MGS2 rip off

No.
Also Miu Iruma a shit.

That scene fucked me up

>I liked the SHS inventor
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5YwFW3vJ8

KERSPLOOSH

Almost everyone knows the twist already.

Not yet.

Kokichi!

They deliberately made someone who would be a ready-made waifubait for the males and a positive role model for the females so that it would be more shocking if they killed her off.

I love my wife!

I seriously can't wait for the tumblr rage. The Japanese release tumblr rage was already amazing

>not the front view
They had one job.

>Twitter and tumblr is starting to pick up on Kaito's homophobia
Grab the popcorn.

Where? I wanna see

Can't wait for the reaction when it turns out the one who he's responding to is much, much worse.
Also Kaito being an actual major character and not Leon 3.0.

if you can't tell what's going to happen during the elevator scene you're denser than harem MCs
wait what

He calls Korekiyo a faggot to the point where the translator felt too uncomfortable and changed it to homo. Looking through the English tag, a few people noticed it. It's only a matter of time Kaito becomes one of the most hated characters in the fandom. Not like Tulpaman will be anymore well received.

I'm sure it's going to be changed to "freak" in English.

This is the only NISA localization I'll accept.

Toko was a serial killer who murders only men and she got to co-start in her own game. I can't see how Korekiyo being a serial killer who murders only women can be condemned.

There's also the incest and how he kills two canon waifus in the main game. Not to mention the tulpa business. He was made to trigger tumblr.

Tenko
Canon waifu
Seriously though, his personality was given to him by a person who was a massive bro-con. I love the idea of Danganronpa fangirls being pissed off by characters who are essentially created by a Danganronpa fangirl.

Well, Tenko is a canon character and she's really well loved in Japan so I call her a waifu.

>his personality was given to him by a person who was a massive bro-con
source

Toko's was played for laughs and she didn't kill anyone in the game itself.
Korekiyo's was deadly serious.
Also, people are more likely to be pissed at a serial killer killing people they know, especially if they were women.

Tumblr and Neogaf will try to sell the game as the worst game ever after chapter 1

The rest will likely be more open with it, especially since it's generally well written even if the end is a bit meh

docs.google.com/document/d/1lPFXTL_t6Kn1LfjKVFSBsEv4onoh2IMB0JkvDfQ-I8c/edit

What excuse did Kohacka give for throwing his own fucking rules out the window, since Kaede was innocent and they all chose the wrong culprit?

Junko did it first

The show had to go in even if it was wrong do they fudged the rules.
That's what they called the master mind out on and called their show a ruse.

He needed a way to make her an even bigger dindu.

*they had to go on even if it was wrong
so they fudged the rules.

Where she gets killed off first chapter? Not that big a deal.

They wanted to keep the game going,
if they executed everyone else then there would be no entertainment for the audience.

I hate Junko!

I love Junko!

Hi

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I agree

Hi

rekt

I love her stinky sister!

You say this like this is the first time the master mind lied.

Kyoko knew Alter Ego was still in the system. She also needed to bait the mastermind into jumping the gun and executing Makoto. Kyoko also apologizes twice for not telling him about this, once in the trash shoot and the other in DR3. If Kyoko were to tell Makoto that she was going to use him as bait, then he might've given it away and/or the mastermind would've found out and prevented the ruse. Your attempts to prove me otherwise that she isn't the best girl are awful at best.

Uhh, you don't get to bring hope

Akane?

She's innocent? How did Rantaro die then?

>Wake up
>See this
What do you do?

She was surprised when Monokuma stopped the trial, which means Naegi's execution wasn't part of her plan.

Killed by mastermind

Get pissed because Nagito is a shit overrated character and would rather see a good one.

What happened to the ball then? It missed?

yeah, the ball never hit his head

Nagito is the best character in the entire series and you should kill yourself.

It missed, and the mastermind got an identical ball, killed him, and switched the balls

>Actually thinking best girl would commit a crime

Regardless, she knew, no matter what happened, who ever was getting executed would be saved. She just needed to get the blame off her. Junko knew that Kyoko was onto her, so if she were to just not try to defend herself, then Junko would know that something was wrong.

No user the point is you're waking up in Hajime's place

I need more rare screenplay pics and gifs, help me out here

What makes you think Kyouko knew about Alter Ego?

His headcanon

She tells the others that Alter Ego used the last of his power to save Makoto. She also wasn't surprised by his sudden reappearance like everyone else was.

>try the demo
>completely new to the series
>it's pretty cool
>thinking of buying the game
>immediately proceed to go online and spoil the whole game for myself

Not much point in me getting it now, is there?

I was spoiled on the first two games and I still loved them, go for it bro

Here we go.
This is like the Oumagod theory all over again.

this

attempted manslaughter is a still a crime.

Since Kyouko doesn't reveal her emotions often I don't think her not showing surprise at AE's reappearance is a particularly strong argument.

shhhhh agreed, I don't see her as an angel but i still love her

ah forget it then

I'd say it depends on who you are. If you're like me and deduced pretty easily that she's not the protagonist, I'd say it's not a big deal.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT

C-CALM DOWN
hot.

Never post this image again. I don't like seeing her right arm being so stubby and short.

Sorry

I wish artists would stop banking on the rest of their art being hot enough to justify shitty ass anatomy. That right arm is stupid as fuck.

But it's a Danganronpa thread, which means it'll always be just a waifu dump of the same images over and over than people actually talking about the game.

You're not gonna contribute anything yourself, are you?

There is nothing to talk about until the English version is released.

send drv3 hentai

agreed

gelbooru.com/images/67/d8/67d8d0470fab91faade43468cd8a8f51.jpeg

Don't worry user, I know Kaede is best girl and she had the noblest intentions, can't condemn her at all

I did.
Then everything went the same way it always does and the casual spoiler use stops new people from coming to these threads so things never change.

Mew

Kaede is not waifubait. She's bestfriendbait