It BEGANZ

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/582160/Assassins_Creed_Origins/
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So much for freedom of speech

no you deserved that
also freedom of speech is for individuals vs gubmint

Yeah, you're free to speak your mind and they're free to ban your ass for it on a privately owned forum.

>"WE" is now considered racism

lmao jesus christ i hate liberals

>be an asshole
>muh free speech
lol

>another alt-righter thinks freedom of speech means he can spew garbage out of his mouth without and responsibility

This bit is getting really old at this point.

I thought raiding is banned?

>So much for freedom of speech
How was your freedom of speech infringed upon? You came to a private speech platform and were silenced for saying something the owner of the speech platform didn't like. Where's the problem?

>muh freeze peach
fuck off nazi

How is saying "WE WUZ" being an asshole?

I'll be waiting.

>WE WUZ KANGZ
>A retarded meme based on making fun of the idea that black people could be kings, or making fun of those who think they were. Ether way you're making fun of black people
>Somehow not racist
Not judging, like whatever stupid meme you like, hate whoever you like, but the idea of the meme not being racist is a right giggle mae.

store.steampowered.com/app/582160/Assassins_Creed_Origins/

>Click this page

I don't think i ever fucking laughed so hard in a long time

WE

I would agree with that sentiment, but guy got banned for the word "we". Come the fuck on

>on the other end we have people spewing out rancid trash and calling them out for it makes you a racist nazi trump sympathizer

rly mks u thenk :3cc

>another alt-lefter thinks freedom of speech means he can spew garbage

EVERY SINGLE POST

Its so childish. The meme died like a month after it was made and now reddit is spouting it

Blacks are pretty assmad babies if you can't even question the idea that they were never rulers worth a shit

>act retarded
>get banned for being retarded

Sweet justice

Context matters.

And they say Sup Forums isn't composed by normies

>posts dumb meme that has a slight racial implication
>"guise why am i getting banned for this b-b-but freedom of speech waaaaaaaaaaaaah"

That explains my Trump voting friend down to a tee.

Literally the first thing in the trailer.

Except for niggers, even if you say "nigger" in a proper context, they'll still get super bitchy crybaby faggoty about it.

Comon its just a meme.

Fucking commies banning em we wuzian posters.
I demand ze head of the reds

Lad the "WE WUZ KANGZ" meme is about as racist as the things too spicy for white people meme

>Posting a racist meme on a video game forum
>"Questioning the idea of etc etc"
Yeah man I was just trying to start up a discussion, and educate people on history!

Whats the proper context where you would need to ever say it

Wow Sup Forums your actually defending Ubisoft? This should be a reaction image worthy thread

anyone got the webm of the reveal trailer and all the chat going apeshit with kang posting?

Whats up my nigger

>petty mean spirited liberals allowed to say anything as long as it's about white people
>white people start laughing about negroids
>???
>absolute shitstorm how dare those racist rapists talk that way about us?
>kill whitey!!! YEAH! #freetibet

A racist word for black people back in the day was nigger.

>Free speech as a concept is exactly the same as the specific wording of a few protections made by a specific nation

that guy is a retard and there was no erosion of free speech by him being banned, but you are just as dumb as him if you think that it's as simple as "goverment doing it = bad, private entities doing it = good".

yeah

>thread about v originated cancer

XD Hahaha omg thats great WE WUZ KANGZ

And they said the thing, lol omg. Anyone else hate niggers? I do :D

You can't be racist to white people, or asians, or latinos. Only bix noods

And its about as funny

>Wow Sup Forums your actually defending Ubisoft?

>i get my philosophy from south park

spotted the retard

""""a racist meme""""

How is a meme racist again?

Go back to your safe zone faggot

Yeah, I do hate you, stupid assblasted nigger.

Wait. Wasnt wewuzia a real kingdom in Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

>We

>You can't make a distinction between what is ok to poke fun at and what isn't. Either it is all ok. Or none of it is.
And you can't be assblasted when people rightly tell you or make you fuck off when they find your "jokes" shit.

post it or I'll break your legs

nah, you're a cunt, there not defending ubisoft.
those people were clearly starting shit, he still has his free speech to bitch about being a fag in the forums and getting banned though.

Better than Buzzfeed

so Sup Forums in general?

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been raiding this place for years
>implying that's not a false flag

If you really cared you'd set the same expectations for everybody, frog-poster

>take over Sup Forums

stop being a shitlord and you probably won't get a hand slap.

EWWW A NIGGER

Disliked!

The leftist solution is Reddit and Google, algorithms to remove things they don't like. (But never think other people could like them)

>say a single word
>get banned

Is Steam, there I say it, absolute kino?

What did you just say?

he called you a nigger

Holy shit youre a triggered faggot. You need to cool off

Taking over Sup Forums is like stealing a bowl filled with shit from a scat fetishist. Who in their right mind even consider doing that?

>>implying that's not a false flag
I more than believe it is unironic, legitimate, and not a false flag.
>Implying that Sup Forums are the only ones who come to Sup Forums and it's totally impossible that other groups looking to spread their agenda would come here

>>implying Sup Forums hasn't been raiding this place for years

Sup Forums can't raid other boards because it's apart of Sup Forums you fucking retard. What next? Sup Forums and Sup Forums raiding us?

user! They banned me! They fucking banned me! I was just making a harmless joke, and they banned me! Its like they don't find spamming WE to be worth while discussion or something.

anyways please raid them :(

>wh-why did I get banned??
>Matt and trey said I could say whatever I want without consequence!!
>what about muh free speech??
>goddamn sjws are ruining my life!!!

Idiot

That guy looks like a melty faced ghoul.

nice

this thread shows why they got banned, there's zero discussion about video games, just spouting a dead meme and waiting for a reaction.
well you got one.

>visit WE WUZ memers profiles
>highlighted groups are Sup Forums related or ironic weeb groups
>oh so funny reaction pics as profile pictures
>erp'ing going on in comment section
day of the rope when?

This is what I'm talking about - you're happy to take those red-pill loving dicks down your throats because they speak your fucked up little language

But as soon as someone even whispers about organizing something opposing it you guys flip the fuck out and make it a board wide concern

Either have the same standards for both sides or shut the fuck up

>shitpost outside of Sup Forums
>get banned

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHERE IS THE FREEZE PEACH

>But as soon as someone even whispers about organizing something opposing it

Like what you fucking homo

That makes no sense

Pro tipp: Anglo people were black.

OMG guys, what are you doing?
You can't be racist here, its Sup Forums!

I'm sure all those meme threads are full of wonderful discussions about the game

It should've instead said "banned for spam."

He's right you know

Reminder that only SJW cuckolds say "freeze peach"

And this is how we know that there is no equality. I should be able to make fun of stupid ass black people who think that the Egyptian pharaohs were black outside of one tiny Dynasty just as much as stupid ass white people who brew meth in a Walmart bathroom.

Making fun of idiots isn't being racist. You're not making fun of them because they're black you're making fun of them because they're stupid as shit.

So I'm really black?

>Hey guys I hate niggers
>People who do not agree with this find you repulsive and tell you to leave
>Guuuuys why did these people ban me its not fair
Okay so obviously your only intent was to bait. It isn't like people using the shitty WE WUZ KANGZ meme want to get into some deep political discussion or anything. So why the salt when you're told to fuck off?

WE WELE LOYARITY

oh boi

>act like a meming dumbfuck on a heavily moderated forum
>get banned
wtf?!?!?!?!???

Pro tip- ancient romans didn't fucking care about race and took slaves based on military alliances. Anyone was allowed to earn citizenship in the same ways and scholars didn't even mention race until late in roman history

AYO

>>Hey guys I hate niggers

Except that wasn't said at all and I don't get how you'd even see that implication

>I got my world view from my Jewish professor and the newspapers

Except not all Egyptian people are black. The ancient egyptian empire did have black people in it, and even one or two black dynasties, but the majority of the time the upper Nile people ruled Egypt.

Reminder that the poster above is a faggot