What's your hopes and expecations from the 4.1?

What's your hopes and expecations from the 4.1?
XIV is still the only playble mmo on the market, but can it be improved?

>Hopes for 4.1
SMN fixed to a reasonable degree and I'm rewarded for my idiotic stubbornness in not wanting to drop it as my main Job.

More slut glamour

pls be on ultros

New and not terrible haircuts. Also Ivalice is as good as CT/Wiping City

>Hopes

That we'll have another 6 months of autistic screeching over which jobs are in the cuck shed.

>be undercover EU on NA servers
>can't raid because raiding means staying up until 5am
>just casual leveling, doing dungeons, earning gold to furnish my cozy apartment
>log in to do last-minute weekly stuff
>get a tell out of nowhere
>asks me whether I speak german
>we're both undercover EU
>turns out he and a couple of his friends are looking for german-speaking players to form a static because timezones
>pretty cool guy, add to friends list and decide to make an LS
>tfw found myself a possible static without having to do anything

Hopes:
That you lot finally fuck off to /xivg/

That FFXIV keeps shedding subs

This.

Maybe a guardrobe.

>What's your hopes and expecations from the 4.1?
In order of realistic to impossible

Super Savage to last more than a couple lockouts
New PVP not be terrible
RTI to tease Vieras for 5.0
MCH fixed back together
Any kind of lasting content we didn't already have in Heavensward

is your name Stinkigekatzenhure or something?

elezen

Alisaie is really cute. How old is she?

stay mad

Old enough to get FUCKED.

how come our elezen cant look this good

Old enough

Old enough to have been breed by the BIG BLACK BULL OF UL'DAH and given her loose, sultaness grade sperm tp the cuckold of light.

The promised squadron update that will let you use them in dungeons.
The promised "dating on gold saucer" system.
Working server emulator so I can play XIV like a singleplayer game and never play subs again.
A sudden explosion of /ss/ Alphy doujins due to some MSQ scene.

I know none of this will ever happen but that is how this annoying "hope" thing works.

I hope that Return to Ivalice is fun and has armor sets that look like Final Fantasy Tactics.

I just have german highlighted in my search info.

SCH buffs

WAR fixes

The static will be shit but you'll stay because you have nothing better.
Eventually someone else will quit and entire thing will fall apart.

Alisaie needs to be bred before she hits her stretching stride and becomes a giraffe

>How can 4,1 fix endgame for you?
1. Add an in-game parser. "Low damage" is added to the list of duty finder infringements meriting a votekick, and it doesn't require waiting 10 minutes or whatever.
2. Make clearing SSS dummies mandatory to queue for duties.
3i. SSS dummies for DPS now have intermittent "mechanics" which push you away, pull you in, or block the dummy's flank/rear.
3ii. SSS dummies for healers now have NPCs that take a constant DoT and intermittently very high damage. Basically there's now a healing and DPS check.
3iii. Some Tank SSS dummies now have multiple targets which you have to tank swap between, along with the same mechanics as DPS.
4. If you can't get within 10% of killing the dummy's HP you're banned from trying it again for 24 hours.
5. SE hires a new batch of GMs called "Dunning-Kruger moderators". They will examine all Party Finder listings and ban for a week anyone that lies about the extent of their progression; joining a farm party and causing it to wipe more than 3 times adds you to a shadowban list so you can only party with other scum.

I hope to god i get a mansion and can use it to build an FC

I also hope that i actually get some friends to play with so i'm not stuck Party Finding EX Primals and getting rejected from Savage groups

New sources of materia V so I can overmeld Direct Hit on my tanks instead of Det.
Current prices are fucking cancer. I'm not paying 10 times as much for 0.4% damage difference.

Please use your tank cooldowns

No. Know your role and heal me you stupid slut.

>2. Make clearing SSS dummies mandatory to queue for duties.
WoW tried to do something like this with WoD, with you needing to clear trial to be able use lfg for heroics
Healer and tank trials were kick in the balls hard, with you being giving party of real retards who don't dps, stay in the aoe and don't kick casts
Dps trial was about doing 50% dps you need in heroics

t. Someone who will then cry about healers not doing dps

Nah, I'm smarter than that.
Only thing that matters in this game are my logs alone.
Everyone else can do gray dps for all I care. Longer encounter means the DPS I lost during phase transition is less significant.

Legion trials were much better but they were also just for cosmetics. Average XIV player would probably ragequit Mage Tower even on DPS.

Minion, you turn on Assist and just press arrow keys while watching your dumb chinese cartoons.
Personally I recommend controller though. Stick is better for movement and you can use it while game window isn't in focus.

>It's a "clear" party that can't even make it to enrage.
Which are your favorite PF memes?

"high dps" in the title
100% of the time the host will be gray or green

>clearing for a friend

Means carry my stupid ass

"3 wipes = disband"
Means "If I don't get lucky with a carry, the party will be dismantled before anyone realises it was me fucking everything up".

>he's the only one in the party

>Lootmaster doggo farm first come first serve

This, but for guys too. Guys need more slutty/girly glamour

>join o3s pf
>"anyone have macro?"

I got my friend to finally try out the game, and his character can't get into my server because of congestion

lol how did you not know your server is congested?

>making your friend pay base game + expansions + sub + server transfer fee just to play a shitty mmo with you
wew lad

Don't worry, 4.1 has cross-server friends list.

retard

Can we get rid of classes and just have jobs?

Kings honor, friend

Then they'd have to re-do all the 1-30 class quests

is that a homestuck reference

This is your writer for the expansion (unmarried).
Say something nice about her.

I like her book

No, because that's coded deep into the game's core and fixing it would require peeling off the patchwork of bandaids and stickytape that are currently keeping it all together.

I can see why she's unmarried.

> unmarried
what a fucking waste

Does anyone else have this weird thing where all of your gear automatically repairs itself at completely random moments?
I'm just flying around doing some hunts when all my shit is insta-repaired out of the blue. Convenient as it may be, it's also weird as hell and I don't get why it started happening. I don't even have any crafters leveled past 10.

Any suggestions for a good looking SCH weapon glamour?

Stop using bots
Also holy saturation batman

Wait, are the repairs a bot thing? It's true that they started happening right when I started using Minion.

>being so lazy that you bot a casual gook catgirl simulator
Pretty pathetic desu

>It's true that they started happening right when I started using Minion.

Well isn't that a fucking coincidence. Surely there is no relation at all.

Hey I didn't know it was a feature. I'm not even sure how it can do it when I don't have crafters leveled.
But hey, i'll take it.
When you've got money to burn you drop 5 bucks so you can do shit other than running the boring 60-70 dungeons over and over.

This is what happened to me ... Feels bad man, I really liked hanging out with those guys

I understand that XIV's colors are a bit washed out, but holy fuck.

Moogle weapons. Or Zodiac and Anima weapons.

omnilex

Do your Anima quests

Moogle is the chad SCH choice.

You mean hipster's choice
The Last Resort is for the true patrician

I've never done those relic, zodiac, anima weapons. Does it take long?

Mogtome looks fun too

Long as fuuuuuuuuuuuck
For anima longest parts are the unidentifiable stuff, then the light step after that.

I miss Hildibrand so much.

What the fuck is wrong with your colors? It looks like a shitty colorblind filter over the screen.

>Does it take long?

I don't like playing with a greyscale filter over the entire game.

Lily needs to be buffed

watashi wa no pls marry me desu ne

Which part?

If you were given control, what race and/or job would you put in for the next expac?

I'd do Ivalice (FFXII style models) moogles and juggler class, all of the job quests involving a moogle juggler troupe in a travelling circus.

It's enabled by default. Check Hacks.

>what race
We have dragon girls, can't top something like this
>job
Classic jobs I want like jew or thief wouldn't work well now, so maybe beastmaster or oracle?
But I think next job will be gunblade one

do you have 2 friends working on the zodiac as well? then its ok takes about 2 weeks

Anima is suffering at this point dont bother

>actually believing they would ever put a gunblade class in FFXIV

Midan book.
Or the Centurio seals one.

We got unique animations with Nero in omega prequest
So possible

Those were used before.

I would rather take a break from new races, and spend the dev time on adding way more customization options for the existing ones. That would still sell a ton of fantasia, so it'd be fine.

For jobs, assuming a Garlemald expansion, I like the Chemist healer and Judge tank ideas thrown around in a few threads.

>midan book

its hard enough to clear the relevant savage with pugs, nobody who actually can is gonna be able to clear the least nerfed savage fight from HW.

>XIV is still the only playble mmo on the market
Made me log in to downvote

Androids
Mime

Okay, I know Mime is impossible for an MMO: I'll instead take Geomancer as the next healer, borrowing less from the Final Fantasy staple of an earth elementalist- but as an oracle or exorcist that uses the principle of yin/yang and feng shui. eg. Creating a field around themselves consisting of concentric circle barriers and consuming each layer at a time to enfeeble/damage enemies or heal allies in the AoE.

Yes because they did that with stormblood character creations

>new
They are old as fuck, you just never paid attention to it.

blue mage

Name another
Blizzard trying to fix legion and actually doing great job, but I got tired of their small gamedesign mistakes
>Takes month to unlock island
>One of the last quests is find 10 chests, something that should be an introduction quest
>When you take it, you got phased and there 2 chests at most on island for you in any giving moment of time
And others mmo are just pure garbage right now

Geomancy is somewhat a part of the Astrologian repertoire, according to their job quests in Stormblood.

Cleric

a battle priest healer who can wear fucking plate armor that uses a flail or 1h hammer (maybe a shield)

I wouldn't care how it played as aesthetically it would be the best job in the game.

Just go play WoW