Webm thread

webm thread

What's the best program for converting? Webm for retards had always been complete trash but I've never found anything better.

Also curious.

Haha wow!
This looks SUPER fun!
May I ask what game you are playing in your videos?

Worse than RO2 desu baka.

your post reads like reddit bait but I'll assume good faith and oblidge, Day of Infamy

basically Insurgency in WW2 from the same devs

modded hl2?

SMOD

how can you guys have trouble with webm for retards?
>set bitrate to 3000-3500
>adjust length
>set resolution according to length (720p/ 850:400/640:400)

Have any more of these?
>Game title?

Just fucking use sharex, you can do it built in and upload to giphy now.

SMOD was the only reason I bought HL2. Good to see another fellow user with taste.

its total war attila
if i have fun battle again i try make some more

what game?

>boreblunder

game?

Hyrule Warriors

Did you survive? Game looks fun

for a moment there I read Hyrule as Hilarious

This part drove me crazy. I don't mind the puzzle aspect of it and I thought it was a neat puzzle, but are they seriously expecting me to believe that an ex-military and current security guard wouldn't be able to take down a photographer/serial killer that mainly targets drugged up young women? They should have handled that a little bit better.

yes, its alright for an ugly and janky indie game

the fuck? is that HR or MD?

I wish DOI had more players.

whats this?

I agree, Insurgency is also small but is much larger than DOI and has a better community imo

A remake of Pathologic / Mop: Утoпия. I'm pretty sure it's in development hell.

Sucks that the game is nothing but a side project for NWI. The market has been desperate for good WW2 shooters for years and the devs have been sitting on a gold mine instead of capitalizing on it.
The game is officially dead once the new COD is out and that's really sad.

It hasn't even passed the stated release window, but we'll see.

I'm acquainted with one of their former level designers, they left the project because they haven't seen a paycheck in a couple months. That can't be good.

that reloading animation is wrong os so many levels

Please explain.

A true classic.

made me boot up the game, forgot how good it was.

what game? kinda looks like witcher 3 but I doubt thats it

I know you're trying to get replies because of the H:ZD webm, but you should be fucking EMBARRASSED by that tripcaster use faggot.

This is the ugliest, shittiest fucking game I've ever seen. And it's running at like 20 fps, fucking hell.

Not that user, but he moves the cylinder between loading each bullet for no real reason. When he then cocks the hammer the cylinder rotates and the final bullet he put in is placed to the right of the firing pin/hammer; this means he's got two shots followed by three empty chambers, THEN the last shot.

That looks awful.

>that gamepad turning

this was very saddening

>delta force BHD
my nig

>Assault Suits out of nowhere.

I need to play that one and the remake of Leynos 1. I just finished Front Mission Gun Hazard, and it was okay. Not anywhere near as good as ASV or Metal Warriors. Saturn Emulation with Mednafen is now good enough too.

This looks fun until you realize that you get zero touch feedback handling those weapons. Must be incredibly jarring.

is this downhill domination?

And in 5 years when the PS4 is cheaper you'll probably buy it and realise that it wasn't as bad as Sup Forums's bandwagon had you believe.

ye nigga

my nigga

N-NANI?!

game is skyforge

>My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do

who wore red skin tight suit better? that thing or taki from soul caliber 2

looks like a cinematic to me he is savoring loading the revolver to kill the guy

To be fair the guy reloading the revolver is a doctor, he isn't a weapons expert

what game

bump pls

I'd let her forge my sky if you catch my drift

ayyyyyyy

I'll let her rim my sky if you know what I'm talking about.

lmao game?

Oh my god, someone else that plays Combat Mission? How rare. My favorite game series

Goddammit. How do you play Heavy Gear 2? Many times in the past I tried and normal keyboard controls don't work.

The first Heavy Gear however worked fine for me in terms of controls.

what game is this?

Ow! My Balls!

their plate is full with Sandstorm but who knows, Day of Infamy: Snowstorm could be their next big thing

What's the problem with webm for retards? It's just an enhanced GUI for ffmpeg, which is pretty decent. Perhaps you're just too retarded for it.

Don't listen to this guy.
>choose length
>set bitrate accordingly to adjust filesize
>lower resolution until you are satisfied with the quality

I really wish I could into getting hig hquality webms that are under 3mb and are approx a minute long.