Dissidia Final Fantasy NT CLOSED β スレ Ⅲ

Shiva only.

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgsite.net/feature/5956-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-beta-meet-the-closed-beta-playable-characters-and-their-moves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's Shiva? I love how Japan doesn't give into bullshit "sexism".

I'm pretty sure "muh sexism in videogames" has gone back to the hell where it belongs.

I'll always choose Shiva. Gives me a reason to keep fighting.

I pick alexander. At the level that most shitters shuffle it's way more than enough.

Haven't seen that much of it: how's the english voice acting overall this time (i've heard pretty much everyone so far have reprised their role, with Y'shtola using her HW VA)?

I feel like the general consensus is that it's good. After hearing the JP voices so much though, I think it sounds like shit.

It sounds good. They did multiple lines for a lot of attacks and skills which is nice, and the summon lines are pretty great. Everyone has their voices back.

I was going to look up quotes, but apparently on the NA beta, no one greets, or talks... Or anything.

Alexander is the coolest summon after all

Until Bahamut came.

>mindbreak eyes

I haven't heard it myself but apparently Tidus' quote for Ramuh is "Show 'em how hard it is to dodge lightning!"

At least that's a bit clever.

>play terra
>get chased by a tidus and vaan the whole match
>trying to stay alive while kiting them
>DEFEAT
>0:3
HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE

Touche SE and fuck you Thunder Plains.

>play Terra

There was your mistake. Shoulda dropped some sick rhymes instead.

>that feel when two people are ganging up on you
>teammates still manage to fuck up

What the fuck were they DOING?

Yeah people are a whole new level of bad in this. There is nothing worse than seeing DEFEAT pop up when you have been 2v1ing for the last 40 seconds and your teammates both just died at the same time 1v2.

Still a fucking fun game though, first day buy.

Me too.

Also

>receiving first or second place while being on the losing team

i hope we get ultimecia before the console release.

A shame that doubled back on itself and bahamut became uncool when he became Agumon in 15

>target a terra
>they instinctively run away
>instantly swap to their ally, wall rush, and kill them for the match

You either support your allies or you lose.

I believe she is coming soon.

>Against a Terra/Yshtola as Dark Knight Cecil
>Getting outpoked
>They seem so fucking proud of themselves
>Switch to Paladin
>Bum rush and rip right through them

Feels good every time.

>their ally is chasing your shantotto
>everybody starts flying in circles.

if by her you mean some sort of wacky genderbent Gilgamesh which was accidentally leaked early

I love playing shantoto. Nobody in this game has map awareness so you can just throw whatever the fuck and nobody can deal with it

>TFW so laggy its difficult to do even basic shit.

Hope the netcode gets better

Plug your ps4 in

I hope they're getting a lot of data from this beta. About 1/10 games don't even load.

So how is it so far?

It's good. But, most people are comparing it to the PSP games and calling it shit.

+character models look fantastic
+game is quite fun overall
-3vs3
-switching targets is a huge pain in the ass

Pretty great. People who can't into multi-tasking hate it though

>-3vs3
didnt square said that you could have 1vs1 once the full game comes out?

Actually pretty fun so far. especially the casters.

Locking on is kinda iffy though

Yeah. It will be unranked.

It will probably be shit, too. The game was designed for 3v3. 1v1 was only added to appease people.

1v1, 2v2 and 2v1 modes are available in custom lobbies. While I'm really curious how the 2v2 would play out, the game is clearly designed with 3v3 in mind, eventually the people bitching will have to get past their tunnel vision approach.

Agreed. 3v3 is more fun and not as "serious."

I want to play this as a casual game

>tunnel vision approach
3vs3 is just a shit gametype. It won't take long till the game is filled with meta shitters and premade teams that will ruin any kind of fun this mode might bring with it.

same here. I am hoping the playerbase is not Overwatch levels of cancer

3v3 is already pretty bad despite the game being 'balanced' around it for how long now lol

>for how long now
What is that supposed to mean. It's currently the blockbuster right now in arcades.

Disregarding how silly you sound, that would only be more likely with 1v1 since 3v3 allows for more unique combinations and strategies overall.

>play the game
>get shit on
>convince myself that I'm not the problem
>start talking about game design theory even though my first console was a playstation
>argue with people on how they're objectively wrong in defending this indefensible shit
>secretly know that I have no clue what I'm talking about

>that would only be more likely with 1v1 since 3v3 allows for more unique combinations and strategies overall.
Bullshit.

3 is a bigger number than 1, meaning more variables. This isn't a hard concept.

He's not wrong. And dissidia and 012 prove him right. Besides that it's simple math.

play 1vs1 game
>learn my character
>learn matchups
>get better with every game

play 3/4/5vs3/4/5 game
>DUDE WHY DID YOU PICK XY?? GGWPFAG
>MY TEAM SACKS REBORT BLS
>xxFagLordxx has left the game. COM is now playing

Boy, that sure sounds fun.

>Things that never happen

How do you do any combos with Tidus? All my moves either go over or under the opponent

Then learn the moves.

>dissidia
>learn my character
>doesn't matter because ultimecia the best tier makes my character, average tier, redundant
And I know for a fact you didn't play dissidia "competitively".

any chance of them fixing the lag issues before the beta ends? literally unplayable atm

Is Zidane good?

Plug your ps4 in so I don't have to deal with your shitternet

Yeah, in my top 5.

it's plugged in faggot, I guess square went dirt cheap on the servers again like they did for XIV

>Played Ultimecia from Day 1
>Get Knight's Lance
>instantly realize it's 100% OP broken bullshit, especially with the assist system
>Ultimecia shoots up to SSS Tier
>only one of the fastest characters in the game with the fastest normal attacks(and excellent EX) can reach SS Tier(Prishe)
what were they even thinking giving C.Knight's Lance High priority status, it stuffs EVERY ASSIST IN THE GAME if she just stands inside it(iirc it also has Omni priority status as it comes out)
even with the Knight's Arrow nerf Knight's Lance is so goddamn good it's unreal

Bump.

All they need to do is clean up the netcode or provide some sort of system of filtering people out by their ping and we'll be golden

>leaked
Where

How good do you guys think Y'shtola is?

You haven't seen the FFXV Shiva, have you?

Are you sure this game has dedicated servers?

It's Jaina Proudmoore

Hard to learn when you have no real practice mode

you serious? 4 gamer accidently let out than Agrias and Gilgamesh were the next characters in development.

rpgsite.net/feature/5956-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-beta-meet-the-closed-beta-playable-characters-and-their-moves

There is not much to learn

Why is Dark Knight Cecil so OP? Like damn.

Wait, how did you get in the beta?

Sqaure was literally throwing them around. Most people i know got more than 1.

I don't see shit on that and don't read Japanese.

They mentioned that characters' personalities are based on after their latest appearances, it's that apparent in the beta?

Also, is Cloud still the hard hitting slow man?

I hope the plot of the story isn't so blatantly stupid this time with Firion going on about wild fucking roses instead of talking about their hope in fighting for the future

FUCK

Cloud is about charging moves now.

Do you have a link to that? Even in moon runes.

Yeah I noticed that Terra is super confident now like she was at the end of FF6 compared to how she was in the Dissidia games.

I can't find it anymore. I'll see if I can't use archive while I'm at work and get back to these threads tonight.

Man, i fucking love those character models.

Can't find in Japanese.

Denam as a guest character bls ;_;

>Agrias

My boner

>"Show 'em how hard it is to dodge lightning!"
That's heckin funny

Will we ever get characters from this masterpiece?

>Playing Zidane
>style all over some shitters
>they turn tail and run
>end up chasing them around the map several times before I realize what im doing

I thought the chase minigame was taken out

This game is INFURIATING when the enemy is ESPORTS level good.

>the pussies with low health that do nothing but run

Let them be. They'll come around once you ignore them.

>Agrias
>Not Delita, Orlandu, Cuchulainn, Belias, Hashmal or Ultima

How good is this compared to the first game?

>Cuchulainn

lol

lol

>not Gaffgarion

Also, what concerns me is that due to similar personality and combat style, Agrias would prevent the inclusion of Beatrix.

how long until Wakka is confirmed,boyos?

Go away PSP fags.

Whoops, meant for

If I could have played the first game not on PSP I would have.

>last 10 games have been 0-3 in one minute

I can't be THAT shitty. Surely I've just been getting bad teammates too...

Gafgarion and Agrias are just knights and the game has plenty already, at least Delita and Orlandu are less generic
Beatrix would be awesome but i would prefer Steiner
He would be cool to play as, fucking ghost dude flying all over the place casting Doom, Sleep and Poison