They ran out of lore
But are too greedy to end it here.

Glad you could make it, father.

was it kino

WoW is for fat nerd cucks

No my son...
the ride never ends

No my son...
At some point in their darket hour they will go free to play and then they will do some kind of micro-transaction bullshit.
Then and only then will it finally be over.

>Illidans kills sargeras

>Illidan, is it... over?
>NO, THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A BURNING LEGION

Thank god arthas died, little pathetic piece o shit

No my son, only 1 more season to go!

I always felt like that ending was terrible and a poor attempt at making Arthas feel more humane despite being a cunt since forever.

That said, I dunno how I'd change how. How about you, Sup Forums?

Not Metzen btw

Subtle.

Pretty sure Sup Forums agrees him culling Stratholme was needed. He became a cunt but he had his heart on the right place at the beginning.

No, son. It has only begun

Forget about the "there must always be...*lightning*... A LICH KING" and just have Icecrown Citadel shatter and crumble and have Arthas going down with it.

Is the scourge still a problem?

Remove THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING
Remove Bolvar
Remove Ner'zhul being erased by Arthas
Have no explicit mention of the scourge being restrained by Arthas and leave that as an ambiguity

It's at least SLIGHTLY less retarded.

Nope, retards still play this. A fraction of the player base is left. Less than a million players on this sinking ship.

lore wise he's in hell.
He'll suffer for eternity

No my son, you will be a hearthstone card now.

IF they had allowed Tirion to duel Arthas in the background while you and your raid had to deal with an endless swarm of undead that you have to survive for a certain amount of time with a hidden timer and
IF when you reached that hidden timer's limit Tirion would have delivered a blow to knock the Helm of Damnation off of Arthas' head, enraging him at the prospect of losing and willing to obliterate Tirion's corpse into nothing just to survive against the overwhelming power of pure Light and
IF the Apocalypse attack slaughtered everyone in the room and Tirion was dropped to 1% and being only kept alive by the warmth of the Light itself and
IF Tirion delivered a similar speech to Arthas that the NPCs give to starting death knights in New Avalon before having to be executed by the player, and without the Helm of Damnation on allowing a minor retcon to prevent Arthas and Ner'zhul from staying fused and
IF Tirion's final blessing was a chance to break Frostmourne while Arthas is swimming in self-doubt at the cost of his own life to release the souls that are trapped inside and
IF it's not fucking King Terenas that casts a True Resurrection spell but fucking Uther the Lightbringer and
IF Uther orders your raid to make the final blow because Tirion is lost and you get to actually fight against the Lich King who fights with the knife of Frostmourne until he gets to 0% while Ner'zhul's furious howling can be heard in the ambience and
IF the final speech is a conversation between Uther and Arthas discussing the meaning of duty, honor, and sacrifice, how those virtues relate to being a king, and how Arthas abandoned all of those tenets willingly and Arthas accepts his damnation before dying and
IF the final portion of the raid is Bolvar stating he has no other purpose in his near-death state other than to become the Jailor of the Damned,
then it might have been okay.

>t. cucked paladin

IT WAS OUR EXPANSION
IT WAS MEANT FOR US
THEY GAVE US DIVINE STORM AND SHEATHE OF LIGHT
RETRIBUTION WAS FINALLY A DPS CLASS
WE COULD DO STUFF OTHER THAN SUCKING DICK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Technically no...
You are still kind of stuck in the collective conscience that is the Lich King. I mean I guess your soul is free but that doesn't really help alleviate a major problem you are still directly involved in.

Nerzuhl and Arthas created a new being called LK there is no Arthas nor Nerzuhl.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A LICH KING, MORTY!!

I'M LICH KING ARTHASSSS!!!!

No my son, you still have a hearthstone expansion to do :^)

But father... you are an awful card especially compared to the Druid and Mage DK...

Seriously though nigger is 10 types of worthless.

I thought he was gonna be good when he was revealed, still at least he's better than warrior DK.

Druid DK I thought was gonna be trash and he turns out to be one of the best.
But alas Guldan > rest, I love how he's edgy turned up to 11

Bolvar is just an asshole. He couldve totally allied with the factions.

what is this, a scythe for ants?

Cercei, as you're future king, I order you to purge King's Landing.