Halo Killer

What's this generation's 'Halo Killer' trend?
Did any game successfully kill halo besides itself?

Now it's trying to top Skyrim.

No. Halo died with reach which was a mediocre halo game and no one plays 4 or 5.

No one plays Halo 4, people still play Halo 5.

Halo 4 (fanfiction) killed Halo.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on that one? I really digged it as a kid.

No, Bungie killed it with Reach. Halo 6 will have a good following but expect anything close to Halo 1-3.

*don't

Halo killed Halo

343i.

How can anyone in their right mind say that reach killed halo? The gameplay was solid, the suit designs were the best of the series, and the plot had impact even when everybody already knew what was going to happen.

it was meant to be the end of the series, of course, microsoft wanted to drag the franchise on

You have to have serious brain damage to from sucking Bungie's dick off for years to say Reach didn't kill Halo. You should kill yourself for your disgusting comment, Reachfag. Reach was shit at everything.

it killed itself
nobody gives a crap about halo anymore

It was CoD4 all along

I still care.

Only halo killer is halo itself.
Fuck halo 4 and new lore.

Reach was fucking shit in everything aside art style

Destiny

Right now? The "overwatch killer" hero based shooter. Damn near every company has shit out one and they're all bad clones.

343 killed Halo though

>lore
Who gives a shit

This. Everyone else is an idiot. Reach did not kill Halo. Halo did not kill Halo. CoD4 did.

Never finished it because the gameplay was generic even for then as was the story. WOOOAAAHHH, YOU WERE WORKING FOR THE BADGUYS THE WHOLE TIME AND THE REBELS ARE THE GOOD GUYS?! DUUUUDE!

That's when I dropped the game. Shame this killed the company that gave us Time Splitters.

And what did Reach take from? Halo Reach and Halo 4 didn't need to take from that piece of shit but they did. What 343 got over Bungie is that if you tell them a part of their game is shit, they'll fix it, you tell Bungie it and they act like a bitch and won't change anything.

This lmao.

ODST

Survival/battle royale games.

It was bad but it was just an expansion.

I found this game fucking hilarious. I remember my friend sleeping over back in high school when we tried this out and played it all night. It was so good damn laughably boring and bad. What a complete shit show of a game. Korn couldn't even save it.