Game doesn't have one global launch time

>game doesn't have one global launch time
Why is this allowed? PS4 fags are getting to play absolver early if they are in NZ or other europoor places.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0eypGqZtEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its already out for PC what are you talking about

I mean if I was sucking some estreamers dick maybe.

It even says preorder, so the game isn't out on pc at all.

is PC version not getting a preload? saw some screens and people on ps4 already have the option to preload / are playing

ehhh i dont know then

Made me check.

I'm guessing not, maybe they are afraid it will fuck something up and release the early since the game is already out technically out

>Check Steam page to see if I haven't missed a pre-load or anything
>"In the top seller" appears
>Look it up

Well good for them.

Game has been top seller everyday for last week.
The streamer bullshit managed to work for selling copies despite the fact everyone hated it. So we know it's not DOA at least

Least new trailer looks cool. Teaches you the important lesson if don't help anybody and don't teach them your secret fighting school just for them to betray like in my japanese anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=w0eypGqZtEQ

wasn't it supposed to be released the 28th? i got the same ETA today as i had yesterday

fair to say they doing pretty good at least at spreading the word before release

I don't think anyone knows at this point. We just gotta wait till steam allows us to play it.

I've always assumed it to be the 29th.

>Thoses fists weapons the guy pulls out at the end.

>Art full of people wilding staves
>No staff weapon in game
Noice

Why does it have to release on the same day Yakuza Kiwami comes out

And the same day as sonic mania on steam.
Devs need to pace this shit out a little

Do the weapons have schools or just single tied move/deck(?) set? Do the weapons blend with the 4 schools techniques in anyway?
And yeah, where are the Kilik sticks and dickthief daggers?

Currently only two weapons which are gloves and swords. Variety of both but thats it.
Weapons care about stances as much as your base set, IE not at all.
Your weapon has its own unique deck as well that you will personally and edit just like your normal set.

No idea about the other weapon stuff, devs haven't mentioned it at all.

Staves will be the first weapon type added after launch.

Yes, each school has their own weapon techniques you can learn. They are each flagged by which school they're a part of, just like regular hand-to-hand moves.

Then I guess I'll get it when it's actually finished.

Wait, so can you use any attack regardless of what class you are?

Is literally the only point of what class you are just if you get the dodge, parry, or absorb?

In the long run, yes.

Just know that certain attacks scale differently. A lot of Kahlt moves prefer more Strength, while a lot of Windfall moves prefer more Dexterity (Forsaken is a mix).

If I am planning on going Forsaken, what should my attributes be? Should I just be straight 50/50 between Dex and STR? What are the other important stats to invest in?

remember that they gave hundreds of nobody streams free copies AND beta access while people who preordered got nothing. fuck this company and this turd game

Clearly this worked out well because the game is #2 on the Top Seller list of steam.

You're spamming it nearly every thread and yet I actually don't recall any time when players who pre-ordered actually got a game early. This actually seem like a bad marketing move for me because it's like forcing people's hands.

You can switch out styles at will once you unlock them all. A style is just a defensive ability, at launch there is no respeccing so choose your stats wisely as user said some moves scale better with some stats. You can use all moves though it just won't do as much damage.

Respeccing is expected to be added soon after launch so it won't even be that big of a deal.

You may as well balance your stats if you're starting Forsaken.

FF14 SB you got in early if you preordered
destiny 2 you get in early if you preordered

Any sort of heavily mutliplayer game preordering generally gets you in
You can go with what you want but any real fighter knows full endurance so you never run out of stam and beat the shit out of people

Apparently there is a soft cap of 20 though

I was caught off guard at how much hate is being directed at this game, particularly in the comments section on youtube videos.

Is there?

the hand to hand aspect doesn't appeal to me much.
is there ever a chance where I can just have a weapon all the time?

Looking forward to it, it has flaws of course but it's pretty cheap and looks interesting.

Not at the moment. Weapons are meant to be considered a temporary powerup more than anything. There's a few restrictions on weapons.
>Costs tension shards to summon (if you learned how)
>Little durability - weapons break rather quickly if stressed and will have to be re-summoned
>You can be disarmed if you take too many heavy blows

Those are the tradeoffs for doing more damage overall and increased chip damage.

i give it a month to die

Yeah. Lots of people just saying generic "it looks like shit" or "this is really boring to watch" and stuff like that. Mostly on videos made by popular youtubers like iron pineapple or funhaus. Not that I watch them but I just saw their videos for absolver come up.

I want to ask the people that have played it early if you can be between enemies use a power attack to change into back-to-the-enemy stance and change lock-on to face the enemy that was behind you. or am I dreaming too much?

as much as I like the idea of making my own combat style and the general design of the visuals, I really don't see the game sticking around long.

I can't say whether controls have changed between the closed beta and live.

This. I'm getting a really strong For Honor vibe from this.

devolver shill thread

>despite the fact everyone hated it
user you can't take what you read on Sup Forums as facts.
the majority of reviews about the game by people who played at cons, betaplayers and youtubers are all pretty much praising the game for what it is.
it will be "okay" at worst.

Yea this, For Honor was rock paper scissors killed me pretty quickly. And here you cannot spam I believe?

I love for honor and even I'm feeling like "this won't stick around" I mean at least for honor has ubisoft attempting to pump money into its corpse.

>man continues to say "I give it a month to die" in every thread about every videogame, hopes to not be wrong this time

I'm excited for this game because I like that period between the times you're getting an hand on the mechanic and the time you realise the game has shown everything it could do to you and now it's only going to try to kill you by going bigger or faster.

What?

This doesn't play like For Honor. It's more like Dark Souls meets God Hand.

Fun fact
The first worldwide global game launch was suppose to be sonic 2, but the japs hated sega US and said fuck it and released it a day before, simply to fuck over their accomplishment.

>Tortanic toddlers come out to neigh say a game's death

>neigh say

You know, when you start playing a game and you're going blind in it, you occasionnaly get surprised, like "oh, I didn't know enemies could open doors" or "I didn't know the game was going to have mimics in it", or simply discovering a new enemy type. It's the part I like best, when a game surprise me. But after a while you've seen everything, so the game's only way to get more difficult is to use the mechanics it already showed you and improve them, like by making the bosses faster, or throwing more enemies at you. Not that the game turns to shit at that point, but some of the magic is lost.

don't horse about

That's deep bro.

Sums up Sup Forums completely desu
>DUDE WE PREDICTED THE BLUNDER LMAO
>meanwhile they shitpost in every single videogame thread that this one is gonna be the next blunder

>willingly paying 30 bucks for a more barebones 4honor

willingly paying anything for another ubi garbage

So like are masks just another bit of equipment?

Yes. There are nine equipment slots.
>Mask
>Shoulders
>Overshirt
>Undershirt
>Armguard/elbowguard
>Gloves
>Belt
>Pants
>Shoes
You can mix and match however you want in that respect. Different pieces offer different levels of protection and have different weight. Generally speaking, the heavier your gear, the more protection you have, but also the shorter your dash and the weaker your attacks.

It should be noted that your mask slot is the only item you cannot unequip: you are always wearing a mask.

Heavier armor doesn't mean weaker attacks for some moves, it works in both ways. There are some moves that want you to be heavy some want you to be light. So you can switch it up.

>willingly paying SEVENTY dollars for another ubi garbage
fixt

techincally you aren't wearing a mask when you start the game