VA1-HALLA

Momodora
Regnum Online
VA11-HALL-A
Zeno Clash 1 + 2
Rock of Ages
Abyss Odyssey

wow I had no idea that was made in Mexico

This late Neo Geo game was made in Mexico, it was intended to be an official Double Dragon fighting game but they couldn't adquire the rights to that IP so the characters are similary looking OCs of the DD cast.

>Switch is down to $7,900 MXN from $10,000

Still expensive, but it's something.

VA11-HALL-A if you consider that a game rather than a vn

es cierto que las mexicanas (o las sudamericanas en general) son mas faciles? es urgente

Donde amigo, vivo casi en la frontera pero me gustaría tener garantia en el país.

Amazon

KSP, Guacamelee come from Mexico, Momodora I can't remember more like mamadora xddd, Vall-Halla devs are from Venezuela if I'm not wrong, Zeno Clash was made by ACE Team on Chile, and there's some other couple of games from Brazil

>sensitive people
CHI

last time i visited mexico there were KoF machines everywhere
is it still the case over there

MOTORHEAT

English retard.

Colombian here, women mostly golddiggers literally over 80% of the young-looking women in this country are easy to get if you're either good looking or average looking but have disposable income. If you're looking for a long lasting relationship don't even try looking for women on bars/pubs or gyms, there's a better chance of finding a decent one at a workplace or *sometimes* at college.

Are vns vydia ?

Mexican here
Damn I love colombiana girls and I freaking love your people's accent but you are probably right, there's no why such hot girls aren't big huge whores and golddiggers

>and I freaking love your people's accent
I seriously hope you're not talking about pablo escobar-sounding spanish because that one, while kind of erotic on women, is fucking trash

Border jumper

El Chavo Kart

I just want a blowjob, I'm not looking to throw my money or get in a relationship

colombians do camwhoring a lot but i dunno if that's a huge factor to be a "facilota"

Depende del aspecto, si eres el tipico gordo ceboso de Sup Forums estas perdido. A menos que tengas dinero y estes a punto de morir.

I speak in general, that smoot why to speak literally melts me.

estoy en forma, 1'87, complexion de hombros anchos
sirve?

Vall-Halla and KSP are probably the most famous, I know there were some other ones like an ant platformer I forgot the name of.

I took 3 fucking years of spanish and I can barely pick apart some sentences in this thread.

Pretty much

KSP is probably the most famous Latin American game, it has sold millions

way of speak*
Damn auto corrector

monitoring this thread

Keep it going man, don't give up on it, spanish is one of the easiest languages available.
Sigue intentando, user.

>Latin America
>they don't speak Latin
Is this the hottest new le ebin Sup Forums maymay?

u took tree yars of spanish but u cant figure otu wut these guis r sayin??

Imagine a regular person who knows how to read write and type normally. Now take away his ability to do all those things. There's your typical hispanic internet user. Don't be discouraged if you can't unravel the mysteries of their speech on an imageboard.

>Guacamelee
They are Canadian.

>you will never help some user to improve his spanish
duele

>United States of America
>Dakota, Carolina and Virginia are separated

Did you expect to be made in Poland?

>KSP
>Designer(s) Robert Shaer
>Programmer(s) Mike Geelan
You call this a Latin American game?

>in general
There's no common way. It's just that paisa is the "mainstream" way that foreigners identify us because of narcotraffic and eternal paisa shilling, but in the rest of the country people speak too different. For example, here in the capital people has dialect that sounds like how people from Costa Rica speak, with different words of course, and that ain't nowhere near how paisa dialect sounds like.

Anyways this is not VIDEOGAMES so lets talk about VIDEOGAMES.

There are several designers and programmers working on it though

I mean, do you honestly think that American games are all developed by Americans?