There are a lot of games that let the player kill Hitler

There are a lot of games that let the player kill Hitler.

Now I'm curious, are there any that let you kill Stalin?
What about games where you kill Mussolini, Churchill, Roosevelt or other known WW2 figures?

Stalin dies in C&C Red Alert but not by your hand

>sieg hell
>victory hell
????

I'd rather have a game where you get to romance Churchill.

the civ series of games

>are there any that let you kill Stalin?

Stalin helped to stop Hitler. That makes him a good guy by default.

What games let me be khangz n SHEEIT ?

>the absolute incarnation of evil
>Adolf Hitler

Nobody cares about Mussolini (or Italy at all) and everyone who isn't a retard from Sup Forums has no reason to want to kill the other 2.

oy vey

Because the war was really good for storytelling purposes, Russia just kinda took one horrible turn after another, even after the war. We can't have a game about freedom fighters because Stalin fucking killed them all, Stalin killed fucking everyone.
Half of the stories that came out of the Russian side of things were fucking propaganda, even if they were really cool.

I said nothing about stalin cuz I don't like him either and there's a shitload of games where you fight against the soviet union.

>The Joker killed Two-Face, that must make the Joker a good guy!

>The Joker killed Two-Face

Seriously?

I'm pretty sure that by this point everybody in batman has killed everybody else at least once.

No, it was just a comparison. Don't take everything so literally.

No! Hitler was trying to stop Stalin's world conquest, he is the good guy!

I've never hated and loved a historical figure in equal proportions are Churchill. The bastard is an absolute enigma. His alignment is some Neutral Chaotic shit.

you are empty

There are fuckton of games and media where soviet russkies are the bad guys.
If american education wasn't such shit and people knew who Stalin is they would even include Stalin.

I'm pretty sure he was shitfaced like 24/7.