Valve drones and ASSFAGGOTEERS btfo

THIS IS MY LAST CARD GAME
IN-GAME STORE
NO HALF LIFE
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT DYSON SPHERES

I hope PUBG kills Valve.

>PUBG sells a lot
>Valve gets 30% cut
Man Gabe must be so upset, oh wait he's counting his money.

Ok so PUBG is popular and Dota 2 is popular.

Why do children think one has anything to do with the other? I play both. Many people wh play one will not play the other.

Dumb kids.

Dota is stronger than ever!
We're on track to break 2 million concurrent players any day now.
Everybody believe...

>8M*30-30%
I'm sure Gabe is crying with his 72 millions that he worked hard to make

>game being sold through Steam
>kills Valve

>7.00 is so bad 130k people left
They laughed me when I said it was the end

you are incredibly stupid nigga

Why do you faggots hate based gaben for taking a cut? You basement dwellers have no idea how valuable Steam is. 30% may seem expensive but it's a fair price

since valve now apes popular trends prepare for CSBG

Yeah mate, I'm hating on him so much, you have no idea. I'm writing a lengthy hate post right now in my blog, you just wait

is this because the moba genre is dying or did they fuck something up?

>not CUT MY ARTS INTO PIECES

why is the game not simply called 'battlegrounds'? why the autistic name?

a bit of both
6 years seems to be the average length of a super-popular genre before it begins to decline. WoW grew for 6 before the sub count began to fall in early 2011. Dota came out in 2013 and technically was in beta in 2011, but you could say the whole genre really exploded with LoL by 2010. you could also blame the 7.00 patch in December for the declining playerbase

>tfw you know PUBG is the greatest game ever made but remember Dota 2 is more than 5 years old

>PUBG kills valve

yeah i want valve's revenue to suffer too, but you realize that valve gets ~30% the revenue of every pubg sale, right?

What the fuck did this shit meme game do right to be so popular aren't there like 10 other games exactly like it

The other games are bloated with mechanics or P2W shit, or just take forever to play a game. PUBG hit the right level of depth and match time it seems

Well make fun of it as you will building server infrastructure and matchmaking that can handle that many players is not easy, so not every untalented copycat loser can compete.
Also it takes partial luck for any type of MMO to boom. it's a phenomena with all types of social networks which ones grow and which ones die.

PUBG got the game flow right. You are always doing something, and it's always what you want to be doing. The loot is balanced, the map is huge and detailed. All skills they take from MMO experience and re-purpose to a shooter. It's made by TERA devs teaming up with playerunknown. It's a military simulator engine, so the shooting and sound engines are very realistic compared to many other games.

Essentially they got a bunch of tiny details right that added up to a fun game model and exploded in popularity. Yet the physics engine, movement, and lag compensation are garbage because they are using a shitty military sim engine which is only good at long range shooting. So close range and everything else is garbage. MMOs don't compensate for lag because they don't need to be realitme, shooters need tons of tricks to mask latency or they feel like laggy pieces of shit.

>tfw we finally killed mobas
>with survival games