How the FUCK do you deal with overbearing mothers, ruining your gaming session?

How the FUCK do you deal with overbearing mothers, ruining your gaming session?

>dinner is ready!
>have you heard me?!
>I'm waiting in the kitchen!
>it's getting cold!

Shit is unbearable.

How about you show her some gratitude for cooking for you and say thank you mom.

Aren't you late for school?

Grow up to be the ultimate manchild. That will teach her.

lol same with me man i got no idea tho. she goes from its ready to its getting cold in less than 30 seconds i can't even get up that fast woman

you move out you manchild, that's how.

This. You owe your mom a good dicking for all the garbage you make her put up with.

I had the same problem then I turned ten and its been smooth sailing ever since

How overweight are you?
You probably get winded just opening up the fridge.

Move from your parents house you piece of shit

i live on my own you literal child

>implying i have a dad

I wanted too, but after dad left her she insisted that I will stay and live with her.

She's even bringing breakfast to my bed. It's getting ridiculous.

Make her your wife.

make her your gf and then demand personal space or cut her off from sex

it's pretty easy if you know your family will be eating don't start up anything long or online you won't be able to pause

its pretty easy, just pause it retard

just don't play multiplayer games if you know dinner is going to be ready soon retardo
I know you were (probably still are) underage, but it doesn't take a fucking genius to do this

Fucking say thanks and don't keep her waiting.
Give her a hug, and tell her how you appreciate her.
Not everybody has a mom who loves them and cares enough to do things for them.
Show some gratitude GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

you're her son, not her replacement husband.
maybe that one user telling you to give her a good dicking is right. genuinely creepy.

Literally beat that stupid bitch for interrupting my raid
Fucking casual bitch doesn't understand my passions.

Me to a friend of mine: "You lazy son of a bitch. You do nothing. You literally sit at your PC all day long, every day"
Him: "That's not true! I do lot's of things."
Me: "Yea? Like what?"
Him: "I have to come down to eat supper/dinner and I have to bring my dirty clothes down so that mum can wash it and I have to bring my copy-pasted fake job-applications to the welfare office every month to get my money."
Me: *facepalm*

Move out

autism

>Me: *facepalm*

Haha funny! Have an upvote, fellow Faggotor!

sounds more pleasant than my mom

>before i even wake up, shes slammed open my door and started yelling at me
>opens up all my drawers, throws all my clothing and stuff on to the floor
>berating me the whole time
>after shes done yelling and lecturing, makes me pick up all the shit she just threw on to the floor, slams my door and leaves.

Usually most people are just ungrateful shits, but sometimes some moms can be pretty bad.

You're probably an ungrateful shit.

When's the last time you said thank you or gave a fuck, if you give more than the minimum now and then she'll probably give more than the minimum in calling you to go fucking do something

Upvoted

>*facepalm*
Kill yourself Obshitter

Some people are just destined to be lonely pathetic virgins. Nothing you can do about it

I remember when I was < 18...

while i appreciate everyone in here telling OP he's a faggot, his mom is a stupid cunt as well. for what purpose could it possibly matter if he comes down and eats dinner when it's ready?

OP probably doesn't carry on a conversation with his mom during dinner, so there's no loss there. it's purely to satisfy her ego that she followed simple instructions on how to assemble a meal and is looking for gratitude for doing so. my ex wife did this same shit. I was in the middle of work and she would yell to come eat dinner. always got pissed if i took too long because the food got cold.
??? go ahead and eat your hot food bitch, im busy. nope, can't do that because if you don't eat with her she wont get the obligatory 'thanks' or meal compliment.

I respond "ok" to the first one, and don't respond to the rest, she gets tired and stops.

You make her blow you dick below your desk

>tfw actually fucked my mom once.
Not even memeing

>tfw 25
>mom washes my pantes

Why is she your ex

You should be offering your mum foot massages after dinner every night, she's a saint looking after a loser like you.

>tfw can't ever win games anymore

Now you gotta give us details

Give me the story user. I need to fap

>things that never happened: the post

Be glad she's alive and loves you man id give anything to have my mom back making me tendies and telling me to pause online games

>xev bellringer

because when we got married she was in school still. i had a decent job. when she graduated she decided she didn't need to work because my job was enough. eventually i got tired of her being a lazy cunt

I don't believe you but eagerly await storytime

Has she done any videos about this? Because this is my fetish

>*facepalm*
>worshipping women so much that you defend your friends mom THIS hard for no reason
kill yourself you whiteknighting faggot or atleast fuck of back to your shit site and stop posting here

In theory, food is tastier when it's hot, if you don't care about eating it cold you don't actually care about her efforts.

It's disrespectful to her.

Move out or put up.

I don't like getting yelled at either and my parents are going deaf but it's not your house

it's also disrespectful that she made plans to have dinner at a time that did not work out very well for me.

Move out reject

Cook your own food when you want then.

Damn this is some hardcore normalfaggotry

she would get mad at that too. its all about satisfying her ego, as i already said

T E N D I E S

E

N

D

I

E

S

see

>tfw scumbag mom
>never cooks or cleans
>she only comes over to visit me and dad when she wants money or something
>always bothers him when he's trying to watch football