You have no reason not to own a Switch

You have no reason not to own a Switch.

ye that's why i got one

Sonic Mania isn't exclusive, though.

Thanks for posting the daily Nintenbro shill thread, I was worried I wouldn't see one today.

Animal Crossing fucking when?

The handheld version is exclusive to Switch.

Where are ARMS, Xeno and Pokken?

only one game there actually interests me but it's still not a must play for me. sorry op, i'll be keeping me money.

Nintendo fans are the kings of moving the goalposts lmao

The only good game on that list is a port...

Yo that's really nice boxart for Mario Odyssey. Can I have that version and not the SJW modded one?

Half those games are ports.

I have a GPD Win.

Shit, we don't know anything, port.

Level select cheat is.

check your local garbage

Only one game I care about on there, and it's also on Wii U

>mario odyssey
seems alright but i'm not into 3d platformers

>zelda
open world fatigue so no thanks

>mario kart
never enjoyed the series

>rabbids
hate turn based games

>sonic mania
already have a system for that

>splatoon 2
there is already a bunch of other multiplayer shooters that i'd rather be playing

bottom three aren't reason
could make arguments for botw and mk8 too (but i won't)

but i own all those games

except rabbis and odyssey which isn't out yet

switch is a pretty fucking gay console, you guys encourage others to buy it so you feel a little less stupid in numbers

>there is already a bunch of other multiplayer shooters that i'd rather be playing

So I have to imply you think Splatoon is a worse choice than any of them, at which point I point out what terrible taste you have in video games.

Sure, when are they going to fix the hardware problems?

Does switch have persona 5? No.
Well.... thas it. Here is your reason.

>rehash
>rehash
>rehash
>lol
>multiplat
>rehash
Nintenbros will eat anything up

literally none of those games interest me.

god Nintendo needs to grow up, bunch of faggot games.

Thank you for your shitty opinions.

you really think splatoon is the best multiplayer shooter in the market right now?

How come this console has no racing games? What the fuck.

So there is literally no new game ever coming out if you consider everything a rehash. You like a new shooter? Rehash
You like a new rpg? Well it's a rehash of every other rehash.
Just quit gaming

>not released
>on WiiU and PC
>on WiiU and PC
>poor man's XCOM
>on pretty much everything else
>console shooter
call me when they announce a new DK or F-Zero

Portability, niggerfriend.

That pic just looks so wierd and incomplete without Switch's big major JRPG in it aka Xenoblade 2

Like why would you not include it? It's like you want to show a shit lineup. Like people will see that pic and go "Lol, no big RPG". Really user, sort it the fuck out.

Surprised the Rabbids game is actually getting rave reviews but I guess Ubisoft just had a really good idea and actually followed through on it, so good for them

Excuse me but Call of Duty WWII is EXTREMELY FRESH AND FORWARD-THINKING.

Nothing Nintendo makes compares to Activision's aggressive and envelope-pushing game development talents. They just keep going back to the well of 15 years ago for ideas.

Is there a joke here I'm not getting? It works fine on PS4.

It does, fast rmx and eventually it'll have Redout. But the joycons dont have analog triggers only button ones which might be an issue, although I'm not actually sure how much that affects the chances of getting racing sims on the console.

Im just memeing user I love my switch

All those kid's games. No real games.

Because that game will sell to about 100,00 neckbeard losers. Its a no fun grind fest.

No it doesn't. Achievements have ruined everything fun. Everyone has to play the game exactly the same so that way all Achievements are properly earned. Switch isn't constrained by such bullshit so developers are free to fall back on classic features in games lost to the annals of time.

>putting a handheld game on a home console as is
>it scores lower

shocking

Splatoon is shit and I already played MK8 and Zelda on my hacked Wii U.
On top of that Sonic Mania's releasing for PC tonight so there's that.
>Mario
meh. Same shit.

>Mario Odyssey
Looks good but it isn't out yet.
>Botw
Played it on the wii U and it's a horrible game. The worst 3d Zelda imo. Shit dungeons, fighting is dull and uninteresting, story sucks, etc.
>Mk8D
Played it on Wii U. It's the best Mario Kart game, dlc included. If you haven't played it before you should buy as its a real treat.
>Mario Rabbids.
Looks decent. Not a game I would prefer though.
>Sonic Mania.
Optimal platform will be PC.
>Splatoon 2.
Good game but lacks features modern shooters have. If you want more of the same, this is for you.
All in all, you're not missing much if you've played recent Wii u games.

I don't usually use the kids game argument, but it applies to splatoon far more than mario

An adult not caring for it doesn't mean they have bad taste, it just means they're an adult

That's sarcasm right? Ww2 has been done and this is the same formula as every other game they've put out in a while. Minus the jump suits anyway which is the only decent part. This is one time they should have done a rehash and just put out cod waw again. And thats not the point, it's all a rehash if it's ever been done in some form according to everyone here.

What? Your post makes no sense, trophies have nothing to do with the existence of the level select cheat.

>no physical Sonic Mania cartridge with this cover art

Sadness engulfs me like the blackest night.

Autists don't understand why people don't share the same opinion as them. Nintenbros are truly autistic.

>Optimal platform will be PC.

Only if you have a Windows-based device you can play in a handheld format.

I was triggered, je Sui apologize. How do I add a spoiler tag thing like this

Would certainly explain the thousands of crying nigger we got on our hands.

The autism part, anyway, it's clear they got a playstation.

Does that mean all the console games on Switch will be scored lower?

>a handfull of games for toddlers

Nintenbros, everyone.

So what
Since when sales matters?
You aren't worried about normies opinions, right?

>b-but sony
do nintenfags think pc users dont enjoy making fun of them as well?

Mostof us got a PC tho. It's the normal way to go when you got a job. Something that sony nigger don't know about.

There's not a single Xenoblade game where grinding is even remotely necessary.
Stop talking shit about games you never played.

>Rabbids game is actually getting rave reviews
I see what you did there user

but most people here own a pc AND a ps4 you donkey

>Splatoon 2 looks like it's more of the same, and I already played my fill of the first game.
>Mario Kart 8 and Breath of the Wild were already on Wii U, and I played through Mania on PS4.
>I couldn't have less interest in the Rabbids games. I'm not the audience for it, the writing style and presentation turn me off of it regardless of the gameplay.

Oddysey looks cool but I'm not buying the system for one game. Xenoblade 2 and Prime 4 are the only other big first party titles I have my eye on, but the prior looks like a big step down from the last two Xeno games and we don't even have a release window for Prime 4 yet.

I'll pick up a Switch down the road when franchises that are usually handheld start making their way to it. Stuff like Taiko, Culdcept, Ace Attorney, Layton, Etrian Oddysey, Shin Megami Tensei, Rune Factory, Picross, Animal Crossing, Kirby, etc. But until that happens it's the same shit as the Wii U, and I didn't care for the Wii U.

its not the "normal way", it's the only way because you'd be starved for games without a real platform to compensate all the games you are missing

I don,t believe you. All the nigger i had the displeasure of knowing bought new air jordans before they bought a PC.

Then again, maybe you are the cream of the niggers, the fabled 90 IQ black persons, who can (on a good day) pass for human.

but i'm not a sony nigger tho.

>this post
is this what happens when you spend too much time on Sup Forums?

No animal crossing yet

it's what happen when you spend too much time outside a basmenet, in a city with 5% niggers.

Then again, i can only imagine the stories from places like Chicongo and Philly.

PC has no gaems. Whats the reason to buy it?

More like what happens when 12 yr olds discover Sup Forums.

all games for a 6 year old.

>actual reason
>port
>port
>rabbids
>multiplat
>questionable reason

wew, got me good

woah careful with that edge son

>Mario 3/6

Pass. I'm not a 6 year old.

I would literally play one of these 6 children's games and that's Zelda. Wouldn't waste my time on the rest for free much less buying a whole console for them. You enjoy your kid's games though user.

>Mario Odyssey
Valid
>BotW
Stupid overrated, also available on Wii U if you have that
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Basically the same fucking thing as MK8 on Wii U
>Mario Rabbids
If you like XCOM, I guess it's fine. Doesn't really have mass appeal though
>Sonic Mania
Multiplat
>Spla2n
Absolutely the Switch's best game

the only one worth playing isnt even out

>Nintendo ten year olds don't even try to damage control this.

Nintendo needs to stop making gimick systems to Jew single moms and autists out of their shekles.

i like CRPG's, hack and slash and strategy. shit like DivOS, PoE, the other PoE, Broodwar remastered, XCom etc etc.

PC has plenty of games that are separated from the what console gets. And most are in my palate

>Super Mario Odyssey
Looks cool
>BOTW
Played it on Wii U and thought it was complete shit. Had to force myself to finish it
>Mario Kart 8
I had enough Mario Kart on Wii U. Don't need a deluxe version
>Mario & Rabbids
Another interesting game
>Sonic Mania
Pretty sure that game is a multiplat. Regardless, I'm not a big Sonicfag
>Splatoon 2
By the time I pick up a Switch, the online will probably be dead. Did Splatoon's online die fast?

So 2/6. Still not buying a Switch yet.

I don't want an underpowered tablet. Nintendo got out of the home console market. I don't want to support them anymore.

>nintendo wins again
>sony negroes go on a autistic shitpost rampage

It's like we are back in the PS3 days.

You know, I used to think like you user.
Then I actually seriously played a mario game.
I had the time of my life.
Being an adult means you are mature enough to accept that fun things are fun.

Not for long
>PC version of Sonic Mania hits tomorrow
>Runs on ancient toasters
>Mfw I'm gonna be playing Sonic Mania with a superior WiiU controller on a plane to New York at the end of this week on my Surface Pro
>As well as a better selection of indies, Skyrim WITH mods, old Nintendo consoles up to the N64 at least, as well as competitors, Half Life 2, GTA San Andreas, Oblivion, etc all with the controller I want
Switchtards eternally btfo

You can take Splatoon off the list, everything I have seen and heard of the game has been people complaining about the balance and how if you certain weapons are shit because if you use them you are screwing yourself out of XP and thus unlocks as well

> DivOS
> PoE
> Broodwar remastered
> XCom
> games
> games
> Ps4 haz persona 5, horizon, yakuza, gr2, memezaki new game, kojima new game
Wow

Idort here. You console warring faggots need to kys asap. You're turning Sup Forums into a bigger piece of shit than it already is. Get the fuck out ofnhere with your brand loyalty and stick to YouTube comments and Facebook posts.

Why aren't mods deleting these shit threads? They're against the rules. And no, you're not discussing video games, you're shit flinging retards falseflagging the fuck out of each other.

>hurr durr i got a PC

I see the sony negroes are reaching hard at this point. Never very imaginative

I own every Nintendo console and handheld but only a PS1 and 2. Switch is a terrible piece of shit.

The power of toddler delusion.

>implying any platform out there stands on its own

Crash is timed exclusive though.

2 weeks before Splatoon 2 was out ( and outsold every other game for that month)

Woops, wanna try again?

Crash still destroying Nintendo 20 years later.

>you cant own a pc and a ps4 at the same time
what the fuck am i reading?

Children's games are not challenging for me. They don't offer anything for me mechanically or story wise since the story is for todlers. I just don't see the point when I could spend my time with games that challange my intellect with their gameplay or can immerse me in their story.

>not out
>port
>port
>xcom clone
>multiplat
Spla2n might be good but for 300 dollarydoos I'll stick with number 1 for now
Now animal crossing switch...

posted from my surface :^)

Name me one reason why should i by pretendo switch when i have ps4 and vita?

readSorry, nigger