Nintendo won E3 2015

Yes, I'm still mad.

How is Shenmue III, guys? The Last Guardian? Horizon? No Man's Sky?

It's almost like everything Sony showcases at E3, every year, is a lie. Hmmm, imagine that?

Meanwhile Nintendo was pumping out quality titles left and right. The original Splatoon, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Star Fox Zero, Paper Jam, Fatal Frame V, Xenoblade, Devil's Third, Fire Emblem Fates, Federation Force. All are games I really loved and played to death.

Sony has, and never has had, anything like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/fox puppets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't defend that E3 2015 presentation

Half the reason I don't give a shit about E3 anymore is that they announce games so far in advance that they often fail to launch or by the time they do its 3 years later and you stopped caring

Why should we take anything you believe seriously when you say Star Fox Zero, Devil's Third, and Federation Force are good?

>He hates the developer stories

Pleb.

Nintendo doesn't do that. Which is one of the major reasons why they consistently win E3 every year.

Look at what happened with TLG. "OMG THAT GAME THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN 2008 IS FINALLY COMING OUT. SONY WINS E3." It's sad and pathetic.

Because they are. Devil's Third was better than Splatoon.

>Shenmue III?
Dunno
>The Last Guardian? Horizon? No Man's Sky?
Beat and enjoyed the first two, NMS I played and dropped, but I heard it's decent now after 3 big patches.
>The original Splatoon, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Star Fox Zero, Paper Jam, Fatal Frame V, Xenoblade, Devil's Third, Fire Emblem Fates, Federation Force
Are you memeing? Metroid Prime: Federation Force? Devil's Third? Anyone defending these has owned no other platforms outside Nintendo. FE:Fates (not bad but not better than first 3DS release)? Star Fox Zero? Paper Jam? Are you for real man?

>Sony has never had anything like that
I have a feeling if every Nintendo game you listed were on PS4, you'd call em shite. I'll help you out though, comparable games coming up

>Splatoon
You'd like Ratchet & Clank, possibly Garden Warfare
>Star Fox Zero
Strike Vector EX would make you cream
>Paper Jam, Fatal Frame, Xenoblade
I'm just gonna say Persona 5/Valkyria Chronicles, Resident Evil 7, and various platformers like Tearaway/Gravity Rush will fill that void
>Devil's Third
Any generic tps with polish will outdo it. Anything Naughty Dog. You have your pick of the litter with hack n slash ports like DMC, God of War 3, and if you stretch the genre you end up in Souls territory, with a side of Nier, Nioh, and even For Honor
>Fire Emblem
see RPGS listed earlier. There are even romance options like in FE
>Metroid: Federation Force
No, man

OP is right. The games Nintendo released were way better than the ones Sony showed.

There is no comparison between a real gaming company like Nintendo with Sony

>Ratchet and Clank

I despise that series. A mediocre third person action game that only gets praise due too being a Sony exclusive.
>Strike Vector EX

Never heard of it.

>Persona 5, Resident Evil VII, Gravity Rush

Ha ha ha ha. We'll get a Persona 5 port on Switch eventually. We would already have Resident Evil VII if Capcom weren't being complete retards (We won't port Megaman games on Switch... just because) and Gravity Rush, although fun, has nothing on the sheer amount of variety and depth of other Nintendo platformers.
:>Any generic TPS will outperform it
You've never played Devil's Third, have you? It's way better than any Uncharted game, DMC's younger, more attractive sister Bayonetta is Nintendo exclusive, God of War is and always has been shit, and the others aren't even worth considering. For Honor... really?

>Shitting on Federation Force

Again, I have to marvel at your tendency to shit on games you have never played.

>StarFox Zero
>Paper Jam
>FE Fates
>Federation Force
>Quality

weak bait
saged

No Man's Sky, Shenmue III, and Horizon Zero Dawn were way better.

>Splatoon
>Ratchet & Clank
Explain

>never heard of Strike Vector EX
broaden your horizons asap, don't be a pleb
>accuses me of not playing Devil's Third
It's not a good game by any stretch of the imagination. It's not well crafted. No, it's not better than any game I listed. "Reviewers just don't understand, man" is a more viable excuse than your clear and apparent bias.

Play more vidya. Seems I was right about you only owning Nintendo platforms
>I despise Ratchet and Clank
then you haven't played it. It's a gadget based tps with charm, basic platforming, and enough ingenuity to keep someone like you intrigued. Try it some time. hard to believe you could like Splatoon but hate Ratchet & Clank.
>Federation Force, you don't understand what you don't play
please follow your own advice. And yes I played Federation Force on my hacked 3DS. If you paid money for it then I feel bad for you

I just realized that despite all of Splatoon's issues in the single player department, it's still overall WAY better than R&C.

Woah.

Literally no other game is like Xenoblade.

>FE:Fates (not bad but not better than first 3DS release)
>Awakening
>better than anything

>someone that likes Awakening
>trying to claim that anyone else has shit taste

Shut up.
You don't win E3 by announcing good games, you win E3 by looking good.
You can't take back an E3 win when the games turn out to be shit or canceled. That's not how it works.

>Splatoon
>multiplayer focused shooter with interesting gimmicks in solo play

>Ratchet & Clank
>solo player focused shooter with interesting gimmicks in solo play.
It's not a stretch. Ratchet solo is superior obviously (at least 4 Ratchet titles fit this bill).. Splatoon actually has multiplayer though, so unless your argument is specifically "I only play Splatoon multiplayer and don't care for the campaign" then yeah, there's not a single other team based game on the market. Nope, none.

>You can't take back an E3 win when the games turn out to be shit or canceled.
Well of course not, that would mean Sony could never win and we can't have that

Wow, I agree on that, had more fun in Devils 3rd multiplayer.

Just needed more people and polish. Chicken mode was fun.

>Devil's Third will never come back

Feels bad, man.

This. I love how Sony fans constantly fix things so that Sony always comes out on top in their eyes.

Splatoon is definitely multiplayer focused and outclasses all Ratchet multiplayer attempts. Ratchet sticks to solo play. And yeah, I had more fun with Splatoon than I've had with R&C in a while, because of mutliplayer and being somewhat of a competitive player.

I still say Ratchet & Clank 2, 3, Crack in Time, and the remaster are better games than Splatoon. Just like how I'd say Doom is better than Overwatch for similar reasons.

Even though I like some the game the feel like these threads are just to bait people.

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.
This has nothing to do with Sony.
It has to do with how the winners of E3 are decided.

Nintendo won E3 in 2010 in part because of Metroid Other M and Epic Mickey, even though they both turned out to be flops. Because at the time, they gave an impression of Nintendo having a good selection of games, and built hype, and was something people were asking for. We can't now, many years later, look at Other M and start reconsidering it.
The winner of E3 is the one who looks the best at the time, and Nintendo was clearly the best at E3 2010. The quality of Other M does not change the fact that it was a strong contribution to Nintendo's E3 lineup.

Literally no other game is like The Last of Us

Nintenbros have to go back to 2015 because they are getting destroyed currently.

Guys, stop it's Cody again
Don't even bother
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/fox puppets/

It's too bad all Nintendo games are on an underpowered tablet now.

See He's the local Nintendos shill
A balding recluse and social reject

>It has to do with how the winners of E3 are decided.
Showing good games?
I never give a shit about Sony's conferences because the games are announced 5 years before release, always have bullshot trailers that show you nothing about the game, and you'll be seeing it again at E3 next year anyway, and the next year, and the next year, and then it vanishes because its been silently cancelled. Then 2 gens later they show it again and everyone cheers.

Remember how Sony won E3 by promising Last Guardian and Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF15 for the PS3 very early into last gen?

The Last Guardian is Kino.

No, you don't win E3 by showing good games. You win E3 by looking good.
If you show good games, but they all look like shit, you will not win E3. And you can show bad games, if you only show the good parts of them.
And you can win by announcing things people want.
You win E3 by building the most hype. Which is not done by "good games", but by giving people expectations and hope for good things to come.

>No, you don't win E3 by showing good games. You win E3 by looking good.
Maybe if you're a shareholder or corporate shill,
As a consumer, why the fuck would I care about a company looking cool instead of showing fun gameplay for games I'll actually get to play this gen?