ITT: instant red flags on vidya

ITT: instant red flags on vidya
>our game is the dark souls of *insert genre*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJ4v2LgVlEA?t=47
store.steampowered.com/app/296910/8BitBoy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>built-in streamer functions

Literally nobody has ever claimed that their game was the Dark Souls of whatever. These claims always come from journalists.

oh you poor thing you didn't hear about Cliffyb did you?

youtu.be/wJ4v2LgVlEA?t=47

>Everything available in the shop can also be earned in game!

>Crowdfunded is the biggest red lag imo
>Early Access
>Subscription based
>Loot Boxes (Maybe I play the game, but I ain't buying that shit)

oh really?

>Subscription based

There used to be a time when this was a good thing, now it's a bad thing? I swear, this new generation is turning into a breed of entitlement and complete dogshit.

>esport

YOU

why did nobody play demon souls

It never came out for the PC, and you know how everybody nowadays is dickriding the PC train.

Yeah, act like what you know is fact when you literally have no clue what you're talking about.

When has subscription based ever been good? Seriously.

>accessibility
>inclusive
>moba
>early access

>The wrongest man on Sup Forums

Inspired by Final fantasy, Zelda or Mario

>"it just works"

The funny thing thing is that F2P games are usually more expensive to play if you dont wanna keep being completely gimped at the game.

>Inspired by Mario
Who is dumb enough to use that as some sort of selling point?

>having esport tournaments where you invite a bunch of e-celebs to play the game before it's even released

>Fighting game that tries too fucking hard to be a tourneyfag game instead of making a fun game first.
This is why I gravitate towards novelty fighting games like Ultimate Ninja Storm. Everything has to be MUH EVO MUH ESPORTS now.

>Survival
>Crafting
>Early access

Our game is the Dark Souls of Corporate Finance Simulators

>Streamlined

I have noticed that catering to tourney is making fighting shit.

>VISCERAL
>VISCERAL
>VISCERAL
>VISCERAL
>VISCERAL

C I N E M A T I C

What's the fourth one? It's the four horsemen of the apocolypse steam edition

It is. Can't have any silly or cool gameplay gimmicks anymore because everyone is worried about their game not being taken seriously by tourneyfags.

meant for

It's so painful to see. What they could be, and what they always are.

Since MMOs immemorial??? F2P is relatively recent thing. Which begs the question, since when has a F2P system EVER been good for an MMO?

Off the bat, subscription based games ensure that content is open for everyone because they don't have to rely on game markets to sustain an income since the players are paying it. Meaning, they focus on content instead of dishing out diarrhea items to incentivize people to pay like F2P games which will almost always have a pay2win. Subscription games are good barriers to keep the horrible inflation of polluters from your games like favela Brazilian monkeys and spics. Who is going to spend 15 dollars a month on a game they won't enjoy, except for those who are just as passionate and enthusiastic about the game like you are, meaning you're always going to have a pristine community of players. You just have to look at how moneygrubbing and moneysiphoning F2P games are from this user .

You just don't accept it now because you're probably young and were never around during a time when MMOs were all subscription based, and have been entitled by an industry that has imploded you with a plethora of free MMOs.

store.steampowered.com/app/296910/8BitBoy/
While it doesnt specifically say Mario its kinda obvious what it reveres to.
As you can see the game looks like shit compared to the detail games like Castlevania had.
Shovel Knight is one of the few retro wannabes that actually came close to what it would look like on a nes.

this tbqh famalam

>MMO
>F2P
>micro-transactions

Wakfu is pretty much only fair F2O mmo I ever played.
To bad Ankama is completely incompetent in programming and fixing shit that needed fixing.

Wasn't even f2p for a long time when i played it. Imo was better then, but even back then ankama were just as retarded.

it starts with a pic from twitter

>Labeled as a dating sim when the screenshots show that it's a visual novel.

A Hideo Kojimnigger hack fraud game

Sucks that their art story department are filled with talented people, but they filled their programming department with retarded monkeys.

Can you blame me for not giving a fuck about Lawbreakers?

>it doesnt have actual bullies
>just angry nerds

>NOW FEATURING E-SPORT SUPPORT!

Only because you said "Literally"

i had no idea this game existed and even that it already came out. That bad huh?

>Game has several trailers with no gameplay in it
>Game developer constantly brags about how realistic the combat is
>DLC announced for game that hasn't been released yet
>Micro-transactions
>EA or Ubisoft
>Minecraft graphics

>Cliffyb

So, literally nobody.

True. Their world and music always gets me really nostalgic. Dofus even more so.

our game is the dark souls of open world zombie survival

featuring an in depth crafting system and visceral, realistic combat

pre order now for exclusive access to