Soon

Soon.

I love thighs but this game better have some ass slapping action too

senrans don't have asses

what game?

Megadimension Neptunia VII

Not in game, but canonically and in art they do. So they need to add asses to the games, stat. Hopefully in Senran 7

Not gonna happen. Enjoy the Vita models for the rest of your life.

C'mon man, have some faith. The series sells well and is pretty cheap to make so we will be getting better models one day, it's just a matter of time.

The day they stop using the Vita models is the day Ryoubi stops having a nice ass.

Well I'm glad you like Ryoubi at least. I still think they'll get new models even if it takes a few years. 'Waifu games' on PS4 all look like PS3 games so maybe when PS5 is out we will see PS4 quality models. Big jiggly asses and all.

My eyes can never decide whether to focus on her fat ass or delicious flat chest

Just two ryoubibros posting best girl. I like this thread

you're a filthy lier bro, I just looked it up its not the same game, this is one of them senran kagura games obviously, but is it peach beach splash or what?

If this game somehow also ends up with 8.0-8.5 levels of review/content, this year alone has enough content to justify the price I paid for the Switch.

Doesn't she have a pretty flat ass in-game? Yagyu and Yomi were the only ones that I saw that had outrageous butts in the game.

Lick 'em, user

I really hope Re:Newal is the last time they reuse Versus' general assets. I don't really expect anything graphically spectacular from 7, but at least something that looks better.

Shinobi Refle for Switch.

reminder

Fucking shit! I come to senran thread to fap not to be dissapointed at washboards

What's the most fan servicey senran game?
Asking for a friend
haha

A little too skinny, but she'll do.

Yeah any small improvement would be appreciated. Asses are a bare minimum and it's not because japs don't like them or anything because the art has them

Oh stop whining

I want this but with Katsunee instead of Asuka.

Bare back

Why are you hitting Asuka? That's mean.

Takaki said he wants to add more characters eventually, so there's a chance Kat will be added in the future.

Bare tummy

Bare feet

Bare ass

Your waifu doesnt have a built in pillows

Bare chest

She does when she SHINOBI tenshins

>it's your birthday
>come home and see this

Which do you choose? Ryouna's giant tits or Ryoubi's fat ass?

explain what is going on?
Thighs massage simulator?
I'm so in

Fuck that, where's my cake

Don't worry user, she's starting to prepare for winter now.

You can lick the icing off Ryoubi's tight young ass, what the fuck do you need an old cake for?

Gotta go with Ryoubi.

Fully clothed Ryoubi is so fucking cute. Love her little outfits

I like them too.

I hope Katsunee is extremely bashful about being touched, too.

No, a birthday cake

All I wanted was some fluffy, creamy sweetness and you give me some bitch and a slut

I should have my wife throw you out

Some sort of dating + touching simulator.

Baka

what game is this

literally how fucking new can you be

can I touch their thighs with my tongue? It's important

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

What about a pet cat instead?

Ikaruga's gorgeous everything.

I wanna kiss her forehead

My nigga

She's not my waifu but I love this picture of her

SOFT
O
F
T

>massage game is Asuka only

Disappointing.

Easy to keep happy too as she's fine living off of minimum wage.

She won't be happy unless you're below the poverty line.

How does she afford all the treatments to keep her skin so soft and smooth? Or has she just won the genetic lottery?

Miyabi is cute!
CUTE!

Ryouna's fat butt of course.

She looks so lickable...

She's perfect for the average user then.
Beansprouts make her so soft and smooth.

>ywn be that sword hilt

She's so beautiful...

End me.

Naraku a best

Just got Senran Kagura 2. Which story from Burst is it gonna go off of? It's been so long that I don't remember anything from Burst and I wanna know which one to replay.

The Hanzo side.

SHIT
H
I
T

>no feet

>foot fag

I already posted 2 pics of Ryoubi's bare feet you faggot

Why so hostile dude?

you deserve it for not reading the thread at the very least

Thanks, fampai.

Haruka is having a bad day after she accidentally merged with Murasaki when was trying out her teleport machine. She could use some words of encouragement to help her out through these hard times.

Tough shit. I feel bad for Murasweetie but Haruka deserves it for always messing around with the other girls and doing her weird experiments. No sympathy

At least they start giving those Versus Models some actual animation.

The only girl she'd going to mess with now is Mirai and that is because Harusaki wants to read the next chapter of Mirai's story.

I'm more concerned about Murasaki desu. I hope she's all right.

She's doing as best as a girl that has merged with another can be. Everyday she takes over a bit more though so eventually she'll be more Murasaki then Haruka.

Good, I feel a little relieved.

Just give it time and she'll be back to her old self with maybe some thicker thighs in the process, assuming Haruka can't separate from her in time.

>webm

>Murasaki
>sweet
When has that shit ever been sweet to anyone? Last I heard she threatened Shiki with garlic and called said Mirai smelled poor. And she's fat and smelly.

>implying assfags and titfags are EVER in agreement
At least footfags usually admit to liking tits and ass too

Is that the Switch game that will feature HD rumble in order to let us feel boobs and ass through joycons?

What cute feminine girl.