So, friendship ending with guys or romantic endings with girls?

So, friendship ending with guys or romantic endings with girls?
It's time to decide which ones you want to see in the games more!
strawpoll.me/13807916

Friendship, always. I don't want some girl clinging to my MC at the end of the game. I do love the idea of the MC being able to do whatever he wants with his buds after going through all the mess of the game. Just being free sounds so wonderful.

>no one likes waifus

I'll take the third option: Romantic endings with guys.

Waifus are good, but friendship is better.
Bros before hoes.

That's just friendship under a different name.

Teruteru's character ending is romantic though.

>I just want to live a quiet life

Is this a jojo reference???

Always waifu ending. I get so sick of the "MC is a hopeless virgin" bullshit.

If I can get my guy's dick wet, I enjoy a game that much more.

Maybe

I love Junko!

Whatever is better written.
I can remember a few good love stories but i really can't remember any truly interesting stories about male friendship.

Both with both. Romantic endings if you choose to, while the default ending is a friendship ending.

I want a Romantic ending with Ishimaru.

Why?

Because he is /ourboi/

romance is the poor man's friendship. the zenith of a long and happy life with your spouse eventually blooms into a deep friendship and partnership that is unrelated to sex. the most touching words that is ever said by a widow or widower is "I lost my best friend", not about all the romantic cliches that teenagers and young people eat up.

Since men and women naturally are enemies, its much better to skip the biological side and go straight for deep same-sex companionship without anything perverted.

I hate gundam for what he did to nekomaru. I know the context of it but im still mad. I was mad 2 years ago and im still mad right now. Everybody kisses his ass because of friendship and sacrifice and all that shit but he still cheated like a dick and deserved to die in the simulation

>cheated
It was fight until death, there no such a thing as cheating in this situation

He was talking about fighting with honor or some shit iirc.

Romantic endings with girls while playing as a girl.

Sounds pathetic as fuck

>being triggered this hard

Why though

Both harem and all girls cast are garbage for omegas. But people who prefer all girl cast are feel threatened even by male mc

Who said anything about any of that?
That's an impressive amount of projecting crammed into such a short post.