Digital Foundry: Forza 7 better on Xbox One X than PC

youtube.com/watch?v=HveHnJ_CGuY

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/forza-motorsport-7-pc-system-requirements-revealed/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Zxvc1VtidP3y66Q_Wh3_6g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

intentional for obvious reasons

>xbox """"exclusive"""" runs better on the console it was made for than a computer

HOLY SHIT, MICROSOFT CAN'T STOP WINNING

That's not the only game that looks better on the XBOX

Oh shit nigga. Are we the new master race? Imagine if there was game where the PS4 version was better than the PC one. The board would be spammed to shit with threads about it.

It's only the beginning.

So I'm getting a Xbox One X this year and then I'm getting a Nintendo Switch Slim/Lite/Mini next year or in 2019 or 2020. Eat shit, Sony.

Fanboyism aside the PS4 Pro and Slim are really unappealing right now. Why would anyone in their right mind buy one.

>Ha! I'm intentionally eating shit, how'd you like that!
Wow, sure showed us.

>Why would anyone in their right mind buy one
Games. It's understandable how you'd forget about them, being an xboner.

Did Sony start producing the Pro before MS made their Xbox announcement? I just don't understand why Sony didn't just wait until later this year to make another system that would compete with the Xbox. It seems that now Sony is stuck with the Pro until the PS5 is announced.

I don't think Sony cares that much, the PS4 is already sitting at around 65m.

They probably expected MS to make a cheap console like they did but instead they went with a more premium one that btfos everything.

That's what I started to think, but when you compare the specs of the two consoles, it's like night and day. I just find it strange and it appears that Sony was caught off guard.

>Only difference mentioned is the Xbone using a better AMD exclusive AA solution

>M$ pulling a Watch Dogs downgrade with the pc version of Forza
C'mon, it's obvious.

I'm sure they expected a decent upgrade for the Xbox, but they probably didn't think they would put it out for $500. Sony themselves might have planned a strong console but probably couldn't make it cheap enough and said fuck it. Now they have no choice and are probably going to have to eat that cost to make the PS5 strong enough to justify upgrades since there are people out there who have spent over $700 at this point for a normal PS4 then a PRO

>Based Phil gimping the PC version

/ourguy/

>It's that same image
>Again
>A video that long and it's always this one posted
>Over and over

Makes me think

Did they gimp Tomb Raider too, friend?

fuck off xnigger, we don't want you latching onto us

hi pajeet

$399 and 2016 was more important than caring about a competitor sold on power that struggles to make a two year old game look substantially better

I find these comparisons neat. Specially when compared to the Pro.

>It's the same image
>Again

Really tingles my onions

Bit off topic
but why does my xbox 360 let me play online without lag
but my xbox one s keeps kicking me offline unless i put it in dmz?

Oh no! I made the Sonyiggers mad.

NANI!

This is the power of optimization.

Also proof of how much of a second thought the whole putting them on both thing it is, and how shit Windows Ten is. I dunno if it's actually windows ten's fault but I'm gonna blame it anyways.

But yeah the Xbox One X Sti Msport looks pretty good might have to pick one up at this rate.

I have a feeling that the gap in game comparisons will widen as time goes on. It only makes sense with a console as powerful as the XBOX when compared to the Pro. It's just the better value when you consider all the games that will be "enhanced" upon its release. I wonder how Sony will react come early next year.

DX12 guts performance on PC due to poor drivers from both sides
Quantum Break performed like 20% better on DX11

the dirt is on every platform. you just need to roll around first.

Holy shit! I can't wait to play Halo 6 on this thing next year, and then Metroid Dread will be on the Switch by 2020. Feels good being a Halo and Metroid fan.

There's like 3 years of this gen left, tops.
And all games still have to be optimised for the lowest common denominator; the original xbone.

Wii60 all over again?

It's blurrier due to DOF, which Xbox X is missing for some reason?

>all the video says is that PC version ran a less than optimal AA version for obvious reasons.

Hurr durr fucking retards...

That makes sense. Also, you can see where the decal of the dirt is on other versions if you look close enough.

Oh yeah

>Both mid-gen consoles were revealed alongside a Bioware game

I don't think so.

>Car game
Yeah like that matters

It got my emojis thinking.

>double nogaems
Woah......

2018-2020 is coming, just you wait.

This would make sense. One will have niche games and games that you can't play on the other consoles or PC. The other will have the best running multiplats and their share of exclusives.

>a-any day n-now!!!!!

>Sony wasted money on the PS4 Pro, which can't even play 4k blu rays

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS

IT WAS THE ONLY STRAW I HAD

nah thanks, xfag

The more money Sony waste is a faster death sentence for that shit company. I hope they pull a Sega and blow all of their cash on useless accessories.

>can't play 4K BD

Is this true? Even the bone S can play those.

What about the niche japanese games thst aren't available on Switch?

Another poorly optimized PC port. What else is new?

Wtf i hate pc now

Maybe a should have joined the mobs on gamescom, chanting "x box x" while people were throwing candy and wristbands into the howling masses

Yeah because PC could never move thse xbox ultra textures at 60fps.

Fuck off Sonygroid, we don't want you latching onto us

They aren't called Sonyroaches for nothing

lmao Xtards everyone

>those comments on the video

>Sex Genie dumps his autism folder

>REHASHES

Nice videogames and buzzwords retard.

The latch on to Xbox fans when Nintendo is kicking their ass, they latch on to Nintendo when Xbox is kicking their ass, they latch on to PC when Xbox and Nintendo are kicking their ass. Sonyfags along with their shit company need to go extinct.

*They

>Sex Genie's autism folder

>Doesn't talk about vidya at all
You don't have any games to brag about Xnigger

>3rd panel of Nintendo asking Xbox to come play Minecraft and Rocket League with him and PC

>Sonygroid Sex Genie still screaming "xnigger" like the dumb autistic sweaty fat faggot he is
>Tries to talk about video games but forgets PS4 has no games
Nice try Sex Genie

>double nogaems

>Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Splatoon 2
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Pokemon
>Metroid Prime 4
>Sea of Thieves
>Cuphead

lmao, you Xfags are too easy to fuck with even microkikes take advantage of your lack of spine. Enjoy your trashy memes you clearly have no gexclusives just memes.

>"you clearly have no gexclusives"
>Sex Genie goes full autism and spergs out. Still forgets PS4 has no games
Beautiful.

Seriously trying to push the PS4 has no games shit? That only makes PS4 stronger in case you haven't noticed.

You're making it too easy, y'know?

wrong one

Damn these sonyCucks are taking a beating haha

Reminder that the recommend specs for Forza 7 on PC would cost less than an Xbox One X to run at full framerate.

pcgamer.com/forza-motorsport-7-pc-system-requirements-revealed/

Wait why are sonybros even in these xbnox theads? Is the chadbox's cock too alluring to them?

Eurogaymer/Digital Foundry are in Microsoft's pocket.

>but PC version is always the best when multiplats are concerned
lel

>RDR2
>a PS4 game

get bent sony nog, the only good game on that chart will be best on xbox one x

Not really, Xfags can't talk about exclusives because they have none, it's beautiful Karma for years they talked shit about PS3 not having games but Xbone is the one that ended up with no exclusives.

>at least a third are multi-plats that play better on PC
>Cuck of War: My Wife's Son edition
>Until Dawn: The Movie: The Game: The Movie
>GT being relevant in the sim space since PSX---KEK
>Any weeb shit
>Remasters of games from 1997 and 2005

Xbox One X has a great form factor, cheap 4k vidya considering the current price of pc components, and can play 4k blurays.

>Eurogaymer/Digital Foundry are Sony ponies*

>Ignores all of PS4's exclusives to focus on the multiplats

ok

Nope. Still better on PC OP. Stop shilling.

>I'm going to dismiss PS4 exclusive games in a desperate attempt to make the XboneX look like it has exclusive games somehow.

>some Nintenbro got so mad at pic related that he edited it to whine about sony
kek

It's a multiplat retard, don't you understand what an exclusive is?

yeah, all those exclusives like Nier Automata which is on PC or Kingdom Hearts III which is on Xbox. Why do you faggots talk about exclusives so much when your lists are always padded with multiplats and shovelware?

The best part of browsing Sup Forums is knowing everyone hates Sony, yet no one is willing to leave. You can't really go anywhere else knowing Sony rules YouTube, NeoGAF, and Sup Forums being stuck here must feel like hell. Even more so when you consider Sony is never leaving Sup Forums

>weeb shit

No games.

They literally are Microsoft shills. MS took over their entire site for a day when the XBOXOX was revealed,they had an exclusive interview with Phil Spencer etc.

Nice vidya

You still haven't mentioned ANY Xbone exclusives at all

Xbone still has no exclusive games

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Zxvc1VtidP3y66Q_Wh3_6g/
mental illness

>muh safe space
Sup Forums is not just for those who hold the "correct" opinion according to you

>believes most of that meme image are true exclusives
I am not weeb--love pussy too much :( ---so my count might be a hair off but I only count 14 or so. And a few of those are several years old (...Bloodborne, Last Guardian, Until Dawn) and a few are never going to get released (KH 3, Death Stranding).

kek/10