Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

just got pic related removed and I'm out of commission for the next day or two. What comfy pc or ps4 game should I play that will keep me interested in the mean time

Have fun you cant eat sleep or go outside for nearly a week also youre pain will be to annoying to play vidya

Are teeth bone?

oh boy. they gave me some strong shit so hopefully that will help with the pain

>go to shitty third world doctor
>get shitty third world experience

The worst part of my wisdom teeth removal was me fainting while people were telling me to sit down, and that always makes me laugh.

No dummy

path of exile

nah theyre made out of cheese like the moon

It has something that won't let you rest so you can't think about your pain.

something like touhou project?

>next day or two

I was in constant pain for 5 whole days. Unless you're given opiates like oxycontin or some shit you're about to fucking hate life for the next week. I'd suggest getting whiskey.

VA1-HALL-A is uber comfy

I got my wisom teeth removed yesterday and there is no pain if you get good anesthesia

Try again without the blogpost, newfag

>he fell for it

I got mine out just as Pokemon Sun and Moon came out so I played that while I sat in bed.

Was pretty comfy.

that must hurt OP. having your entire upper jaw, lower jaw, lower nasal region, and teeth removed

>having wisdom teeth
>being an unevolved primate
Top kek as they say.

>tfw glorious non-white primitive masterrace so my wisdom teeth don't bother me

I bet many dentists just say "You need to remove those" to get money. You should only remove them if they are bothering you.

I'm assuming you were given a punch of painkillers (codeine or endone if u are lucky)

on opiates you wanna play an open world rpg like fallout new vegas or bloodborne

I must have been lucky with mine, they were already in and were removed one at a time with other dental work so the pain was never bad enough for me to need meds.

>mfw i have all my teeths, including those related to OP, perfectly aligned

Feels good to crush everything at the end of my mouth.

What's up fellow fittest-user. A new dentist called me an asshole at 16 when he asked when I had my wisdom teeth removed and I told him never. He said I didn't have any.

I have a wisdom tooth growing straight out only on one side and I have no idea what to do.
Already went to the dentist to have it checked out but they just told me that there was no need to pull it out and just gave me a cleaning. What do

For the longest time I was happy that I still haven't gotten my wisdom teeth. But then I heard the longer they stay in there the trickier removing them will be. So goddamn, I wonder when they're coming out. I'm 22 years old.

Is your dentist a quack? My mouth only really hurt for the first day, afterwards it downgraded to a dull soreness that I didn't even really need painkillers for except when eating

My dad grew a wsidom tooth in his 50s
You're never safe

FFX HD remake

All I got was Ibuprofen. Did not do jack shit about the pain.

The reason he told me I had none is because there are literally none in my head, user. It isn't that they haven't grown in. They aren't there.

Having your wisdom teeth removed is a sign that you're not wise. And a miscreation of nature.

are you in the UK (legit question)

mine were seemingly fine for the first few months so i didnt bother getting them checked

3 of them are coming in alright but one isnt and ive been having headaches for a month now

im gonna have to get surgery arent i? fuck

post yfw all your wisdom teeth fit perfectly

I don't remember ever having my wisdom teeth removed but feeling around with my tongue I don't feel any teeth in the back pushing forward like in the OP pic.

im 23. top two were ez pz because they grew in fine. bottom two had to be cracked and extracted, which sucked ass.

For a little bit I wondered why wisdom teeth (and tooth problems in general) never got filtered out by evolution but most of them happen late enough in life that old humans without internet access to turn them autistic would have been able to pass on their genes before teeth became a problem.

I need to get mine removed, but I really don't want to deal with that shit afterwards.
>hear dry socket horror stories

Yep and if you take one out they'll want you to take them all.

Why does that make you laugh? Sounds like you should've sat down.

>cant eat sleep or go outside for nearly a week also youre pain will be to annoying to play vidya

What a bitch
I had all 4 of mine removed and it was a minor nuisance at best

Same, these small jawed beta pussy cucks just don't know. Do you like fighting, racing and sports games too?

It really depends on when you remove them. The older you are, the worse it gets.

fuck i heard waiting until they are coming in to take them out is even worse

rip

Do some farman. Trio of Towns, Rune Factory 3/4, Stardew Valley, etc.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

That sounds like an abnormality. Your wisdom teeth aren't produced because of a slight mutation in your dna. I'd pay attention to your health, a tumour can easily end up being an additional effect from things like that.

You had all of your teeth removed?

sleeping a lot: tylenol edition
seriously m8 it's not a lot of fun and you're best off napping as much as possible
tv or movies is a better choice imho

enamel isn't bone, no

>games
only the ones where i can physically be the protagonist and move my body.

why are they called wisdom teeth when they don't even know how to grow properly

Don't be silly. Not my fault you're a dead-end branch of evolution.

>Had my top 2 out
>Zero pain
>Could eat the day after

Feel bad for you bottom-wisdom-out fags.

Massive guess here but maybe it's because they typically grow out when you're older and the "with age comes wisdom" saying?

sheesh you had a bad experience

i had a dentist who was straight up midevil about it and it still wasn't bad.

>go to dentist
>have right side of mouth numbed with a shot
>he grabs tooth with some pliers and strongarms the fucker all over the place
>breaks tooth
>cleans up broken peices
>makes sure he gets the roots
>send home with a bit of cotton to bite down on and told to take advil.

was just $100 so i guess that's not terrible.

>bottom 2 were fine
>top 2 were easily pulled out

>and I'm out of commission for the next day or two.
are americans really this much of beta pussyboys?

Are you going to get surgery to get your lower and upper jaw in the good position?

>Dry socket
Just don't suck anything throuh a straw and you should be fine
But yeah it does sound fucking scary, after my surgery I waited 2 months to use straws to be sure that I wouldn't risk infection

>that taste of blood in your mouth that lasts a week

The ride never ends

>got all teeth removed
What the fuck happened

>girlfriend got wisdom teeth pulled
>was high from the gas when i brought her home
>i took a short nap after being at the dentist office all day
>woke up to her woozy and drooling all over my dick trying to suck it

oh and the pain was gone within 2 days

nothing, just browse Sup Forums and fap hard every couple hours

>tfw wisdom teeth being in your mouth for so long have caused your jaw to become misaligned
Good thing I live in America and can afford healthcare haha amirite this is a terrible fucking country

>having this bad of an surgeon
I had mine out, and the worst I felt was some mild discomfort for the first day or two. The pain was so minor I just took aspirin instead of the prescribed valium.

>I'm out of commission for the next day or two
How does it feel to be such a pussy?

I remember spending the whole day playing XCOM 2 just after removing mine. Grow some balls.

Leafland and he was not white. Yep.

>comfy
I'd say Persona 5.

What happens if you never remove them? Just wondering

I'm like 28 and haven't gone to the dentist in forever, going to see one because it's time, what happens if you elect to leave them in?

Oh come on you pussy, it will be bad for like less than a week.

But that applies to pretty much everything. From FPS to TPS to Fighting games. Do you mean only in create your character type games?

bitch tried to bite my dick

I played Persona 4 while recovering from the same thing a few years back.

Like I just want to know because what if they're like hey time to remove all your wisdom teeth should done this years ago! Get ready for some pain!

That's actually what they usually do, breaking the tooth and cleaning up the pieces.
Easier than trying to remove those big fuckers whole since they're usually near nerves.

10/10

Do they hurt or impede eating ? Remove. If they don't, leave them be. They are kinda useless anyway since dentists can't really reach them to treat any potential cavity.

I'm 27 and I'm this guy Although from the sound of it, I doubt you suffer from the same issue.

White and I agree actually. I was told nearly a decade ago they were going to grow in and be a nuisance.... They barely grow in at all, once in a blue moon my gums in the back will ache as they're streched over the emerging teeth but it's nothing severe. Teeth are growing in pretty normally in alignment, albeit at a glacial pace.

If they're coming in at a bad angle, they push all the rest of your teeth out of place and ruin your mouth. They can also not break through the skin fully, and get infected.
There's a slight chance your wisdom teeth will grow in straight enough to not cause problems.

My teeth were already fucked up before they came in, they didn't change my already fucked up alignment. They only hurt when they first came in, haven't hurt since. They only half came out if that makes sense, broke through the skin and everything but only raised up like 1/2-3/4 of the way up, looks like that's as far as they'll come out

What do you mean misaligned jaw?

What if you don't remove those?

I am too much of a pussy to go to dentist, I take exceptional care of my teeth so that I won't have to go there ever again hopefully.

These guys came out alright for me, but I think one or two may be not perfectly aligned. They don't bother me at all, though. No pain or nothing. Should I worry?

Nigga, I had zero pain after removing mine.

Yeah but you were crying like a bitch when Ashley dumped your ass

;_;

I wish. It'd mean I had a gf at some point.

;_;

>Get wisdom teeth appointment during week off
>Against the doctors recommendation took normal painkillers since it was cheaper and I wouldn't be knocked out the whole week
>Play Phantasmagoria of Flower View with friends while bleeding out of my mouth
Good times

You got all your teeth removed? That's hardcore

>first wisdow tooth grows
>only hurt a little, took some paracetamol for a few days
>repeat three times
Am I a superior human being?

Oh man, good luck OP. I had mine removed earlier this year and I lived on a diet of green tea and ice cream.
>tfw no rice, no oats, no beans, no foods I actually like
>tfw didn't stop bleeding for ages
>tfw stitches irritating my gums
>tfw holes still haven't closed properly

I'd play Path of Exile, for the mindless grinding.

That's not how evolution works, retard.

My jaw is shifted to the left. I also have a tiny mouth so my teeth are crushed together and crowded. This affects my ability to eat (no overbite = can't cut food in pieces) and my speech/pronunciation.

except he wasn't trying to

neanderthals wisdom teeth came in perfectly but please tell me how evolution makes species better

are feet shoes?

Pls respond, I am anxious.

Does it affect it when you suck dick?

Stop misusing the term evolution. It has nothing to do with being better or worse. Evolution is simply change in a population over time. That's it.

why didn't you just eat mashed potatoes?
that's what I did
for 5 days straight

I fucking hate mashed potatoes now

>Dentist told me to get them removed
>Didn't
>Told me they were impacted
>Still didn't get them removed
>They grew in fine
So this is the power of dentistry huh?