What's the biggest cancer in video games right now? Vid related

What's the biggest cancer in video games right now? Vid related.

youtu.be/iG2hAv-V8G0

sterling / sessler

Pubg.

It must be stopped.

For the good of the realm

you mean the ones in sterling's video?

Streaming, steam, YouTube, micro transactions, mobile gaming, DLC, Reddit, Overwatch, Pubg

why do you care at all if girls stream on twitch and how does that have anything to do with video games?

The jews.

>why care that people support shitty gamers who play cancerous games in order to prostitute their bodies without showing any flesh and earn thousands upon thousands of euro from exploiting the gaming audience

Its called degradation of the gaming culture, interests and games being played. These streamers promote some terrible terrible games and have made streaming purely about money further diluting actual honest reactions and discussion surronding video games. That goes for men and women streamers.

They're video games mate.

overwatch.

>WAA WAA [popular game I don't like] is ruining my video games
hilarious

notice that all these "gamers" only play on PC
i hope PC gaming just die already

Kaceytron and Brittney are the only good ones.

Who the fuck made you in charge of which games are or aren't worthy of being streamed?

And how does some girl streaming a video game one some site effect your gameplay?

I didn't say it affected my gameplay sweetie, what it does though is prompt game devs to churn out more trash unfinished so streamers can shill the games and pretend to enjoy their unfinished turds. Kids then purcahse these so whats the point of even making a good game when you can just make a half finished piece of crap and make the same profits in a few days.

>Too retarded to see the controllers in most of their hands.
I mean, if you really want to argue about systems being an issue, the decline in gaming communities didn't start becoming noticeable until the 360/PS3/Wii started drawing in actual retards into the community
And it's been flooded with a mass shitty children and adults who may as well be children since.
Call of Duty on consoles was a pretty huge influx on its own.

Video games themselves are the biggest cancer, dumb ass

we are living in the age of regressive degeneracy and apathy

just sit back and enjoy the ride

women

Streaming and bad DLC

>you can't use controllers on PC

Lootboxes.

Games being released at full price with 40% of the content being released as dlc at a later date.

Appealing to normies.

Goodness gracious I hate women

What is this haircut called?

Pussy-repelling pompadour

JUST

the 'Buy at least 5 items' crew

Is consuming video games trough third parties aka let's plays and streams the most pathetic hobby in the world?

SJWs. I know this is kind of said a lot, but why do they have to inject gays and multiculturalism into everything? It just ruins it when the developers are trying to be preachy and you just want to have fun.

How can anyone think these "hair on the top shaven on the sides" hair styles look good?

At our point, it's mostly unrecoverable. What a shame, too.

God I get so angry when I see girls. WHY ARE THERE GIRLS I HATE GIRLS

This thread sucks dick, y'all.

Weebshit and the permavirgins that support those trash games that get regurgitated harder than Cowadooty.

are you people obligated to give back those accidental massive donations?
could they even do anything is you just tell them to fuck off when they wanted it refunded?