Why is he not dead yet??

Why is he not dead yet??

You might die before him

His youtube channel is slowly dying

What kind of sick, twisted person are you?

all youtube channels are slowly dying its not just his

LUL

LUL

OMEGA LUL

Most youtube channels aren't losing 100 subscribers a day
His channel is

fov sliders cure cancer

That whole trap shitfest made me lose my respect for him.

>had respect for him in the first place
he was always a terrible reviewer who would belittle and dismiss anybody who dare not share his opinion be they viewers or other reviewers

I'd rather Boogie died tbqh

I hope Jesse doesn't catch his cancer. He's pretty cool. One of the only YouTubers that actually play the game likes he's playing it for himself.

People got suspicious so his wife stoped poisoning him

Did he bash your favorite game (i.e Dark Souls)?

Because you are his cancer and he's immune to faggotery

Did he say that they were offensive to trannies or something?

Because god left long ago, and Justice no longer exists. Alternatively, because modern medicine.

Not him but it's not that he has disagreements with me or anyone it's the fact that he acts like he's on some high horse with them and anyone who disagrees is an idiot. He's a fucking asshole, and this is coming from someone who is self admittedly an asshole as well, but this guy is up his own ass, and it's one thing to be an abrasive cunt about things, but it's another to do it while thinking the sun shines from your ass.

Yes. And when people pointed out that traps don't like being likened to transgenders all the time, he just told everyone to fuck off.
He kept doubling down and essentially made the point that only transgenders are worthy of respect while dismissing traps as degenerates not worthy of his concern or something along those lines.

The hypocrisy was staggering.

Don't forget that later on he threw the transperson under the bus because tumblrinas started sending 'hate mail' to the transperson in question.

What group of people did he start to hang out with that made him like that? Why are people asking about gay shit? That's not video game related at all.

He must have started frequenting some progressive shitholes in the run up to the election. That freakout of his had to come from somewhere.

He was always like that. He was an insufferable shitposter on news sites before his channel took off and was really set off to go on a tangent about how nobody understands how much hard work he's putting into his wrongfully underappreciated channel.