Without looking it up, tell me what this game is about

Without looking it up, tell me what this game is about.

Let me guess. Visual novel about time travel like Stein; Gates

Shit, I watched the anime and I barely remember. It was just all over the goddamn place. Ryotatas was basically the only reason to give a shit.

Also I can't tell what the fuck is going on in that box art, what the hell is going on with those proportions.

Story started off interesting,but holy shit did it go off the deep end and not in a good way.

Her whole character is having super huge tits and swinging them up and down and all around.

Close, its more around Ghosts and paranormal time travel rather than science.

My best guess without looking it up is that it's heavily story based around some guy who is in love with some girl and she uses magic and they have to fight some other evil magic using girl.

I don't even know man, it's a fucking japanese game and there's a character on the box that has huge fucking tits pulling another character who is likely her love interest or best friend or some stupid shit like that. Japan can't make good games and therefore must cash in on that fact that everyone in Japan is a small dick virgin, and unfortunately that also applies to many americans hence why J-games usually sell here.

Well, that's true but also not true. It's weird.

A """"""NEET"""""" running a matome blog finds out he's dead, hijinks ensue.

Akiba's trip but with the occult is what came to mind.

this it was legit interesting on paper but these lame tweests killed everything.

>name format with semicolon
Scientific adventure series.
>occultic
But now with more ghosts.

can't believe they decided on that cover the fucking madmen, time to fap again.

You and me both know that her having the ghost nikola teslas daughter inside her is just fucking stupid.

It is but still.

I'm currently paying steins;gate are any other of the ; games or anime good?

oh jeez i just searched it now. It IS basically the same prior to what said. And they're made from the same company

The girl on the cover.

The anime sucked, but those titties are amazing.

>muh demons
>muh social interactions
>muh waifu
>muh dungeons

same faggot limp-wristed jap high schooler gets a harem of beautiful virgins.
They do some stuff about the occult but not really

The main characters all become intangible ghosts but they also catch taxis and interacts with internet and other people?

Was the taxi a ghost?

She looks like she's on her knees. Holy fuck that looks bad.

it's called shit writing

Is this a story about a girl who can't find the right size bra and goes on an adventure to find/afford one?

It's about RYOTAS

Steins;Gate is pretty much the only good SciAdv anime. S;G 0 (VN) is great, Chaos;Head (VN) was decent, and I've heard Chaos;Child (VN) is really good

It's about ghosts being able to shitpost on the internet, with some time travel sprinkled in.

It baffles my that they focus on the tit monster while there's so much more going on

MOMMY MOMMY

Well its not about tits, or they aren't the main focus, because it wouldnt be on anything but the vita if it was.

sport game?
there are 2 basketballs on her chest

Everyone said the anime sucked, sci;fi adventure team is failing big time trying to living up S;G popularity.

Are they going for the retelling of ln and it's continuation or is it a brancning path style?

Nine people into the occult solve mysteries around their city, the latest being "why are this woman's boobs so fucking huge"

damn, the cover is pretty meh
I kinda enjoy the anime, the op and end are pretty good

Anime would be really good if not for the 'go read the source' ending.

B I G

A N I M E

T I D D I E S