“This game was developed by a multicultural team of various faiths and beliefs.”

>“This game was developed by a multicultural team of various faiths and beliefs.”

Name me one game where this doesnt automatically mean its shit

hitman

who does this besides asscreed?

Isn't this only in assassin's creed games?

Those eye and eye area movements are pretty impressive.

How jaded are you people that you assume this is the devs flaunting their diversity? They did it for Assassin's Creed so people didn't think they were shitting on the Catholic Church by having you murder a bunch of Templars.

I was going to say HITMAN

Wat gaem?

el shaddai

Injustice 2.

Only assassin's creed 1 and 2 were remotely religious. Everything after wasn't and those still had the message at the beginning

>“This game was developed by a team of people from one culture with a single faith and belief system."

Instant buy thread?

you forgot
>"and gender identities"

>this game was developed by only white people
>it's still shit

Fuck you Witcher

what happened? the mn9 faggot isnt even there anymore to fuck up things so how in the fuck did this still happen!?!?

>This game was developed by a multicultural team of various faiths, beliefs, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
fixed it for the current year.

Wait, I thought injustice 2 got weird female model

And it still works as just a way of saying they're not trying to shit on any particular culture.

how the fuck did nether realms make the best animated faces in the industry? not even naughty dog is this good.

Capcom outsources left and right these days, and their in-house talent is nothing compared to their glory days where they fucking ruled the 3rd party market. also, mvci seems rushed as hell development wise.

"Proudly developed in Israel"

Mass effect Andromeda too

Stop using shitpost as your source of vidya noise

>reveal Injustice 2
>faces look like shit
>everyone makes fun of them for it
>game releases
>have some of the best facial animation in any game ever made

That is how you respond to criticism.

>witcher
>shit

really need reddit to leave

Prey?
I'm unsure if SJWs developed Prey but the Asian MC and two different gay couples seems a little convenient, though I could be wrong.

News* fuck i need some cofee

>western progressives
>caring about the feelings of Christians
They did it because you kill Muslims.

Asian MC where the first game had a Cherokee MC. I don't think SJWs would do that but I also don't think they would have ever played the PS3 Prey.

Everything Polish is shit though. Actual scientific fact.

>Templars != Catholic Church

Muslims don't play video games

I thought Canadians made ME:A, wasn't it?

probably just tracked off an irl actress

The Asian MC wasn't even a little disconcerting anyway. The only time I really did feel a tinge of social justice was with the two separate gay couples, though the dykes were actually likeable and realistic.

So 90% of games?

epic bro 10/10 subbed ;^)

They will find out about the "bigoted treatment" of Muslims though and murder the creators

I mean yeah, it's very obviously mo-capped, but the iris and the blinking is really well done.

Aren't Templars Catholic?

That's his point. Leave it to white people to feel offended on behalf of other cultures.

They do kill people though.

Yeah but for people preaching diversity they're pretty white, not that it'll surprise anyone

>literally all white except one poo and a couple asians
kek

everyone needs a hobby

In all fairness, El Shaddai is literally based off a book of Biblical Apocrypha, it's a strictly Christian source material and setting

Really need you to play 1 up through the swamp and then come back and tell us how great it is.

Basically it really shows that the West can in fact make attractive faces and artstyles when they actually try. Why the fuck is this not the standard?

The steam discussion page for AC Origins was fucking entertaining for the last few hours. Seems like they are about to ban everyone funny though. Shame.

Kangz posting was more entertaining than last 3 Assassins creeds combined.

>A game can't be good unless it was developed by a monkey, some random women whining about the chads who only care about her body, a transwoman, the token black guy, the token mexican guy and the token chinese guy

Horizon Zero Whites

Oh thank god I thought I was the only one, maaaan that game suuuuucked

How come when most companies respond to legit criticisms, it's always a barrage of passive aggressive and dismissive tweets then blames gamers for everything? I'm glad NR decided to actually listen. This is a very rare thing indeed.

Doesn't stop them from making games catered to people who don't play games.

>aquaman in beta is the worst model in game
>release he becomes a chad

>science nerd mc with pushy family

dude that's asian stereotype 101

1.5 fag couples technically, you only get the second if the MC is female. Unless I missed something.

Also, the MC is a hapa, not a full-blooded chink.

ass creed 1,2, brotherhood and black flag

holy fuck look at the down middle right guys forehead

holy shit that man's forehead can not be real, for the love of god tell me its shopped

The Templars were bankers and guardians of Christian pilgrims to the holy land, but they weren't 'the catholic church'
In any case the way they portray them in media is always wrong, somehow connecting them to illuminati conspiracy theories

I am ashamed at what western video game developers have become.

May it all turn to dust.

Liberals get triggered for them.

it's certain kinds of companies with marxist tendencies who think they should get paid just for putting in labor, regardless if anyone wants their shit

I hate this info. Its like going to a brooklyn rap battle and tell everybody how you're not racist. Or go to an animal shelter and tell people how you don't like people hurting animals.

Its supposed to be normal, but they make it look as if it was some super exotic, world saving shit. Patting their own shoulders

Behold, the decadence of the western video game industry.

His forehead is normal-sized, he's just one of those men who refuse to acknowledge they're balding.

Pottery

Which basically means:
>We'll make yet another anti white anti european game where you play nice progressist muslim assassins sect killing evil christians and capitalists".

>The "game" has a female protagonist who fights for AND besides people of all races.