Why is this the funniest webseries about video games ever?

Why is this the funniest webseries about video games ever?
It's fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOlXGrPDJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxp83CimT0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off Anthony Burch

I have no idea what that is.

Not an argument, sexists.

found the libcuck

What?

Fuck off burche.

Source?

Nirvanna the Band the Show isn't even about video games but it's still the best vidya web series

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOlXGrPDJA

>Implying it's not better than Jon era GG
That shit was kino

>tfw no qt pie short super skinny gf who sits home all day wearing loose, thin camisole+booty shorts combo so you can easily pull them off whenever you need to fill her with cummies

end my life dude

What size feet do you think she has

a qt comfortable size 6

>*pat* *pat* *pat*

those are the qt little sounds her soft stompers make while they play patty cake with my face *q*

You have some learning to do plebeian
Prepare your anus for the Tommy Wi-Show
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxp83CimT0w

>I am actively trying to destroy the video game industry by injecting as much identity politics and marxism into as I possibly can!

what did she mean by this?

I stopped watching once you guys called social justice warrior a derogatory term. Let us never forget that Anthony Burch killed Roland in Borderlands 2 despite the fact that in the first game, you literally are respawned whenever you die at the new you stations. Rolands death made 0 sense and only existed to provoke an emotional response.

She a lesbian tho

Game mechanics usually aren't canon, if you're gonna complaint about that you should be complaining about most games.

I dunno.

Claptrap LITTERALY described how the new you stations worked in the first game and Roland could die many times without consequence yet SOMEHOW I'm the second game, he can just die and never come back. Fuck off.

Is this that incest thing with the guy who ruined Borderlands?

>you will NEVER, EVER snuggle with Ashly Burch while watching a movie

Do you think she knows that her brother wants to have sex with her?

I watched some episodes years ago and I thought it was funny, not a masterpiece, but funny, I'm not baiting btw.

But then I learned so much shit about Anthony Burch that I didn't feel like watching it again. Also I've heard the quality dropped at some point.

kys

The old guy was funny, that is all I remember.

Why are sonicfags always turning into trannies?

>cummies
Im sorry i don't speak retard, come again?

>Dog superman
Are comics the most retarded form of entertainment?

I would if I could, dude.

I don't know what you're talking about.

They would be fine if the creators were self aware of how stupid they are and people stopped enjoying them as adults or at least didn't try to make them out to be deep literature.

>she will never force you to put your dick into a meat grinder, grind it into ground penis meat, cook the meat into a burger, and eat the burger
It's not fair lads

HAWP was a great for the small project it was. I wish they stayed all there and did not enter the video game industry

>Game mechanics usually aren't canon

Borderlands 2 also has a quest where the villain pays you to kill yourself, knowing you'll do it because you can come back.

The respawning is an in-universe technology.

Fun fact: Anthony Burch married a chick with the same name as his sister.

If that's not a red flag I don't know what is.

>look at ashly's personality
>realize why her boyfriend killed himself

It was totally her fault.

Badass

even better

Why is she so fapable?

She's kinda hot though

Which makes it even worse that you are able to kill Jack without him respawning since he owns and operates the machines.

It also doesn't make much sense that Jack would let the player respawn but it could be explained by arrogance on Jack's part.

She's not hot by any means. Cute, attractive, pretty... sure. She isn't hot. She could never be one of those girls that poses on the cover of lowrider magazines.

Says you.

I mean, i'd kinda fuck her and cum in her mouth all over pretty little body and face and see her struggle breathing with all that heavy thick load of cum in her mouth. The way she looks she makes me want to violently fuck her, kind of a one night stand but taking maximum amounts of pleasure knowing each movement of my pelvis straight up ravages her insides.

that's wonderful but you would also probably do that with 60% of white females

Nah she's got a little something that makes me horny as fuck just looking at her, i don't know it's a weird feeling, i just know i'd fuck her like she never was fucked before.

Why do people pay these talentless dumbfucks to voice their shitty games? I just looked up what shes worked on and nothing of value was lost. Just keep the nippon voices and call it a day, no one wants to hear western women without a cock in their mouth

You sound jealous

that was fucking hilarious