Is there a game that does everything Skyrim does, only better?

Is there a game that does everything Skyrim does, only better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XUjOfXmyRI
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Morrowind

Oblivion, Morrowind, BoTW, Fallout NV

Whats the best game for being a Bosmer girl?

Modded Skyrim. I'm playing Requiem right now, and it's like a completely different game.

Yes, Skyrim with mods

Name a game that does what Skyrim Frostfall does, only better.

Literally any other open game. BOTW, Just Cause, Morrowind, New Vegas, etc.

Oblivion

BotW

Is Special Edition fixed yet

Bout to get back into Skyrim, I'm a modding vet. Should i go SE or just Skyrim?

until SKSE64 comes out, no

What a boring ass game. I cannot understand why it's so popular. Maybe it's just the open-world meme, most normies probably never played an open-world game before.

Morrowind

So no, and never. Gotcha.

oblivion, f:nv

>no one mentioned Witcher 3 yet
My faith in Sup Forums is restored.

that's because it doesn't do
>everything
that Skyrim does. Sure it does quest structure, animation, combat, writing, graphics, world design, city design, and enemy variety better, but it doesn't do things that skyrim does at all so they're not comparable

Probably modded Skyrim.

Not nurim, there's more mod potential on old rim.

Fallout 4 Survival, with a mod that makes whether effect you. Also one that adds camping like the campsite mod by the frostfall dude.

>quest structure
>combat
>enemy variety
I knew some witcherbab will get triggered. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

>BotW
Yeah, no

>muh glitch webm that totally happens all the time
why don't you just kill yourself?

has oblivion aged well

heres a (you) little guy

>post webm of AI flipping out because how shit and easily abusable the combat is
>muh rare glitch
Every time.

Is there a way to disable the dlc in special edition? I don't want to have anything to do with it until I'm level 30 or 40.

but it literally is a rare glitch. I mean I never see you spamming things from TW3 that are actual problems such as the lock on mechanism being fundamentally broken, instead it's hyperbolic glitches that almost never happen. it's like those retards posting the same 3 CSGO webms so now everyone on Sup Forums pretends that it's an RNG fest with no skill whatsoever

>no argument
*sidesteps behind you*

*does heavy attack*

*pauses the game and uses all potions imaginable*

*holds light attack to whirl endlessly*

Heh, your turn, kiddo

Doing anything Skyrim does includes being able to make any NPC follow you and being able to make in character do anything you want for screenshots through console commands

BoTW and Witcher 3 don't allow that

The game looks and plays fine. The only negatives to Oblivion are the stupid levelling and crashes if you use too many mods. It's still an 8/10 game with 11/10 music.

>but it literally is a rare glitch
It's not, shill. That's how enemy AI works, try spamming backstep + heavy attack if you want to see it yourself.

Gothic 2

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=8XUjOfXmyRI

It really is the open world meme. Casual players don't really think about what's happening in terms of the game's design beyond what they're presented with minute-to-minute, so anything that seems incidental to someone who knows vidya seems to them like some incredible product of endless planning and development.

Casuals basically live in that phase of thinking something's beyond the edges of the game's world, for the entirety of their time with every game. They're completely ignorant about how much is being stripped down and hollowed out as long as the game gives off the appearance of realism and intricacy.
Plus, some just like Bethesda's "quirky" humour

its easy to get into and casuals can play it for 1-2 hours before going to whatever the fuck normalfags go to and then go on facebook and say "i play real videogames guys"
theres also no dissapointment because its almost impossible to die in this game so it fits the american "medals for everyone" mentality

Not that user, never played Witcher 3.

Are you actually going to say that Skyrim combat is better, though? Like it doesn't have its own dogshit AI.

>oblivion.exe has stopped working

>meme
Ok faggot, miss out on an 11/10 RPG experience

>11/10 RPG
Oblivion is worse then Skyrim stop kidding your self

>oblivion
lol, quests maybe

I followed this guide last time I installed Oblivion, was max comfy for a while but after 10 hours or so the game would crash about every 30 seconds any time I tried to play it

>tfw i enjoyed morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, and witcher 3

There sure is.

Offline MMO for people with legit autism. I should know, i enjoyed it.

Oblivion is extremely fragile, I would rather not waste time installing all those mods just for the game to run for 30 minutes max before crashing.

And unlike Skyrim its actually f u n

TESO. There's not a lot of bosmer-specific content in any of the games.

name (one) thing skyrim does better
you can't say graphics, combat, music, or story because I will laugh at you

Leveling system. :^)

If you like playing with a lot of mods, I'd just stick with Skyrim. SKSE still isn't finished for the SE.

Not him, but even though I think Oblivion is the better game if we're talking about the vanilla versions then Skyrim has better graphics, exploration, and handles enemy leveling better than Oblivion

>NV
Lol not when it's map is shit and it's quests are boring

you are not wrong, but there is absolutely no point in talking about the merits of the vanilla games. we're not talking about which one was a better effort on bethesdas part, we're talking about which one is more fun to play

Morrowind

I spent a couple hours putting together a requiem load order the other day. I just can't go back to Oldrim. It runs worse with only a couple graphics mods than SSE does with a huge pile of them. Requiem itself seems pretty fun, but it's not enough of an improvement over my current Morrowloot Ultimate/Frostfall/Ordinator/Apocalypse/Smilodon playthrough to justify putting up with the awful graphics and stuttery performance. SKSE64 WHEN

>using the lock on mechanism
>playing with a controller

any vendor mods? i have approx. 1 million rings and necklesses and shopkeepers have 750 gold. i will never get rid of all this shit.

The other Elder Scrolls games

>hit ctrl F
>look for that one gothic faggot
here he is folks pushing his shitty german mess again!

you realize that the lock on mechanism is mostly broken when trying to play with keyboard and mouse, right? Witcher 2 was immensely better by leaps and bounds. I personally prefer the disable softlock mod when playing with kb+m, but at the very least the "enhanced targeting" mod is a requirement. the game is broken without it

I run this setup, and I've rarely had crashes.
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?

Of course let's ignore that 90% of the fights in skyrim involve you abusing the shitty pathing system by jumping up onto a large rock and shooting a bandit or draugr until its dead while taking no damage.

Both of those games series have always had shit combat because they focused more on other things like hearing interesting convos about high elves and solving spooky mysteries like midevil scooby doo. witcher isn't really comparable to elder scrolls, I'd say I've gotten more playtime as a whole in oblivion alone than all the witchers combined but I'd say every witcher game, even the first one, with a walk speed mod is better than every elder scrolls.

>everything Skyrim does, only better
Literally Morrowind