What does Sup Forums think about Petscop?

What does Sup Forums think about Petscop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oC88jsc-wpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has it continued or is it still at that one part from months ago?

Nope, still at ten total vids.

They're taking too long.

Dead game. The fanbase is already having an autismal shitfest since it went on hiatus or whatever, the hype will be gone soon

Care is cute, CUTE!

I want to impregnate Care NLM!

People actually draw fanart for this "game"?

I want the author to release the game for us to play and explore. I think it'd be interesting.

yup and they don't even know that the game is about a real life child being killed

Sup Forums thinks it's dead

Autistic or shill. Also not video games. Ben drowned tier toddler garbage.

If a game is covered by Matpat and has dead children in it it's pretty much guaranteed to generate fan art
Paul is kill

At this point i'd even take a version with like 30+ pets to collect and zero spoopiness.
Be honest and tell me, since when has that stopped anyone?

fake and gay

Pretty interesting, like fnaf was when the first demo was released.

It's for the game theory audience.

Nightmind audience*

Haha lol I love fnaf.

Ruined since IT'S JUST A THEORY faggots did a video on it. Comments will go from discussion of things in the video to kids spouting stupid theories or what their idol said.

Why? It's an unholy abomination now.

Hater. Loserfucker.

Instead of pretty much falling into the "Omg, so spookeh" territory right in the first episode, it should've been somewhat normal for the first few episodes and then it slowly turns into this spooky vidya. Also, remove censors, just show items that are meaningless or whatever at first but have some meaning later on.

youtu.be/oC88jsc-wpg

Started out promising, but the fact that they had to resort to the "censorship" to keep things mysterious is frustrating, and the lengthy break in-between episodes gives me some concerns that the creators wasn't expecting to have his series become so popular so soon, and that may influence the direction it takes.
Also, fuck the youtube figures "analyzing" it. Game Theory guy, Nightmind, and all of the others who wrote up some analysis of a project that isn't finished, nor have any signs of it finishing anytime soon.

Where is part 11 fuck

Game theory finally found it, it's dead.

This though.

boring

NOT EVEN A REAL GAEM