What games let me play a slime/liquid based character?

What games let me play a slime/liquid based character?

The ones I know:
>DotA/2: Morphling
>League of Legends: Zac

Any others?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/7/7b/Mrph_rare_02.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great thread, have a bump. I love these kinds of characters.

The Flubber guy from Arms

De Blob

Gish

Morpling is awesome

Corruption of Champions.

Chaos from Sonic

haha what if you had sex with one of them, you'd be able to see your dick inside them

Blizzard really know how design things, i guess

that's hot. imagine seeing your sperm cover her eggs.

no way fag, zac and morphling are dudes. I ain't a breeder

Theres Blob in Clay fighters

and the Jell-o man monster in the series Monster rancher

dragon quest heroes : rocket slime

About Monster Rancher:
The idea of generating monsters from cds sounds awesome, any recommendations which one is the best?

Underrated post

The ones i played were 1, 2, 4 and DS versions

I like 1 as it was my first. and you always remember your first.

2 was harder for me when i was 11 years old as i was a shitty rancher. The mechanics seem stricter and monster were more fragile life-span wise. They died as soon as they turned 2 years old.

4. i rented that one to try it out before buying, but then got sucked into World of warcraft. So i cant speak much about it

But the most recent entry, the DS one, is probably the one i like the most. Being able to summon monsters from your encyclopedia after you summoned them made once was great. in older monster hunter series, In older monster rancher series. if you lost your favorite CD, you lost your favorite monster.

There is no Cartridge swapping to generate monsters, so you just draw or write stuff in. but it still carriess the same magic feel but differently

As a child i was raiding my parents CDs Colllection to generate lots of monsters to find the coolest or strongest one to raise

SO in short
If you have a lot of CD's and want to enjoy the basic gameplay feature the game has to offer. got with 1.

If you want more options and more challenging experience, go with 2

If you lack CDS. Go with the DS Version.

Yeah, great fucking design, mang.

Excuse me, Zac is an Amorphous solid.

>her eggs
wtf is this gay shit?

that game came out in 2002

There was one of those blob morphing guys in Master X Master I think. I forgot what it was named though.

Rocket Slime kind of?

Sorry OP that's all I got

You're some slimy blob thing in "Jelly Killer", but the game is about possessing other characters so you're mostly controlling normal humans.

Check out Super Splatters. It's a decent puzzle game where you control a bunch of slime globs.

They died because you were 11 and didn't get stress/fatigue so your monsters rip from overstress since sleeping fixes fatigue but not the stress at a same rate. Average lifespan should be able to pull 4.5 years, can get as much as 8-9 years with certain breeds and meticulous training regimen+items.

good choice

I used to play an SNES game called SmartBall when I was about 12. I loved it back then, but I'm not sure how well it'd hold up now. Side scroller where you're a little jelly ball with a face that can absorb stuff and squeeze through tiny gaps and shit. If I recall you unlock more jellylike abilities as you progress

4 Only because you can have multiple monsters at the same time.

>tfw you love the character design and voice-acting for Morph but you hate playing as him because of his slow farming speed and lack of mana
dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/7/7b/Mrph_rare_02.mp3
What a pity.

You're a water droplet in Drop Alive.