You are buying her game right?

You are buying her game right?

Sadly I don't have the time for VNs. Left the NEET life some time ago

What the fuck am i even looking at. Her breasts take up her entire torso. Or maybe her torso is her breasts.

>game cover is 50% covered by anime tits
no, biggest red flag. Game probably a shit.

The boobs talked!

"game"

Why should I get this is instead of Chaos;Head?

For sure. Glad they decided to release a physical version.
How much do you work? I have a full time job and get through plenty of vns.

>title has a ; in it
It's shit.

Typical 9-5 so like 40 hours a week. Always have a backlog too

I actually kind of liked the breakneck pace of the glorified advertisement anime, might give this a look eventually.

I'm going to assume those are not her breasts, but she's hiding some sort of machine or a pair of magical creatures or weird alien body parts

What do you do with your free time? I have a back log too but I put it on hold to prioritize new releases.

I'm a 9 to 5 also and I play games for about 12 hours a day.

I don't like oppailolis

Did they fix the nose?

The state of weeb games is pathetic

She's not a loli.

Are you blind...She is an oppailoli.

You need to stop posting

That only makes sense if you had my old job where your only job was to make sure nobody walks in a building while you play vidya behind cameras all day.

Because Chaos;Head fucking sucks and ;Child is the one that's actually worth reading

I wish I could learn Japanese

I actually enjoyed the anime. I can get why some people were put off by the characters speaking 300 words per second in the first episode, but the people who dropped it because "ugh, tits" are faggots.

PC european release when?

Characters speak on fast forward because they wanted to cram the whole story in 12 episodes, I hope they'll talk at a normal speed in the game

But light novels are pretty easy to play if you aren't neet. Its not different to reading a book, you can save and quit the game whenever you want.

I meant visual novels

So apart from THE COVER HAS TITTIES AND THAT MAKES MY PEEPEE HARD, why should I buy what looks to be weebbait shovelware?

More 1/6th really

Because it, along with Chaos;Child, ended up surpassing S;G.

>redditor judging a game by it's cover

Biggest shitposter red flag.
Kill yourself you underage piece of shit.

Only if it really is an occultic 9/10.

God that has to have been the worst ending I've ever seen. Shame because the show was decent for like the first half or so.

Because S;G is one of the best stories in videogames and the anime version of this game was even better (but kinda rushed and FUCKTARDS couldn't understand half of it)

>Let's slap a giant pair of tits on the cover to hide the fact that our game is shit

The absolute state of weebs

Is this actually the box art?

If you liked Steins;Gate this is pretty much more of the same.

Just a warning that while most of this one is good it's ending is fucking atrocious.

Yes

That is one of the main characters user.

And yes her tits are actually that big.

No there's no real reason for it.

The anime version of O;9 was definitely not better than S;G. This is just delusional.

>Lets being cancerous retards on a place we don't belong

The absolute state of little kids.

Does it really? I heard it was one of the best in the Science Adventure Series

Science Tits are the best tits.

I already watched O;9(the first 9-10 episodes more specifically) and know about Ryotas. I just didn't know if that was actually the box art for the game.

It was WAY better than S;G's anime at least. Probably the best production quality out of any anime this year too.

So if the game shits itself in the end, should I get this or Danganronpa v3

No

Posting best O;N

Danganronpa V3 is THE definition of "a franchise that utterly shit itself"

>dude ginormous anti-gravity tits lmao
Was this developed by 20 year olds? Japs that buy this nonsense should seppuku themselves

>surpassing S;G
S;G is the best from sciADV series no other way around it but just because it's the most popular you faggots had to find the next best thing and promote it as the best

She'll have her own route, right?

V3 literally shits on everything it builds up to

Except everyone who played Child said it is in fact better, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Haven't played DR3 yet but probably that one.

I am not lying when I say that I haven't seen something shit itself in the end as hard as this did.

Although I have been hearing that DR3 shit itself pretty damned hard.

Fuck no.

It does have slightly better production values but they barely make use of them and the writing is worse than S;G even while it's good. If you compare the endings there's absolutely no contest.

Is Fata Morgana good?
I bought it because it was on sale because it looked cool and someone said it was exceptional.
I'm playing through Yu-No and Umineko first tho.
No spoilers pls. Visual Novel friends are generally really respectful of that

>Its not different to reading a book
There you go. Even VN fags admit that VNs aren't vidya.

>not buying all Sci;Advn stuff

first thing I thought too

to be contrarian, nothing with di-swords in it can be better than s;g

You have no idea what you're talking about.

why is her chest so fat
like... is this legal even?
a nigga don't wanna get aress....

And you're retarded.

No VN reader argues that VNs are games unless we talk about Rance or Utawarerumono or similar cases

ULTRA C

The rating spoke for themselves though. Why are you denying this fact like a little kid?

Nah you're in the wrong here mate, O;9 was pretty meh.

Best girl

I'm assuming they fixed this so it's better than the anime...right?

what rating exactly? on vndb it's rated worse than s;g

That's those who couldn't understand O;9 and simply called it shit, aka (you)

I want to protect her onee-chan so she can live happily with him

Did you come from NeoGAF where anyone with an anime face is automatically seen as being a "loli"?

Fuck yeah
Only horse cock sucking faggots would make some lame ass excuse not to buy her game

is this going to have a different story than the anime? enjoyed the anime a lot.

>vndb

I understood it just fine. It wasn't actually deep or anything.

The ending fucking shit the bed and you'd have to be a complete moron with his head shoved up his arse just like a kid who listened to bohemian rhapsody for the first time not to see that.

>one-chan
>him
uhhh

How come no one ever talks about Robotic;Notes? Was it that shit?

They'll develop the ending further. It wasn't much worse than S;G's deus ex anyhow.

thanks for proving my point

People still remember this game?

Where you the one who said that some time ago on Sup Forums? I watched O;9 excepting some confusing shit but only slightly confusing one was the first episode because the first episode was paced so fast. After that, the series was pretty straight forward. I don't get why anyone would say it was complicated.

Any word on English release? Also do I need to have read Head to enjoy Child?

Judging from the success of S;G, I'm hopeful of english release.

Only the anime is in English, and people don't like to admit it's good for some reason

I heard Child is not a sequel to Head
I also heard it's way better

She was adorable.

Personally I found it far worse because they did a worse job setting it up and memetits was kinda unenjoyable as a character in any capacity.

I'd be more than willing to give it another shot if they drastically redid the ending because as I've said many times I thought it was good up until that.

However I feel like making such an uninteresting and downright poorly written character so important to the plot is just a fundamental flaw of the story. Like I get that she was supposed to be something of a mystery but she legitimately just didn't do enough for me to ever care about her or for the twist to have any sort of impact short of "welp I saw that coming".

They said they're considering it. Also, you can read Child on its own. It's a lot better than C;H anyway.

WA HA HA

Way too big

Tits that big are just dumb

>Confirmed faggot

>tfw tits are just right

V3's ending is so shit it killed the franchise.

>tits so big they ruin the cover art's composition

Oh I fucking doubt that.

Get ready for DRxZE, coming 2018 to PSVita and Mobile!