HrrrmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hrrrmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIAQY2xwXPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did Kernal Sanders mean by this?

HmmmmmmMMMM!

*munches 94 new moon grass*

recently did another casual playthrough of demons souls. this guy literally hit me like 3 times through the whole boss fight. I didnt die once in world 3, 4 and 5. I remember playing demons souls back then. it was so much harder holy shit. pls stop time.

>tfw getting soul sucked more than once

I wish the fights would have been switched

False King Allant being a random blob and True King Allant being the real King Allant shitting on you to protect the Old One.

don't be sad, user. you got good!

best boss in the series

>you gonna get soul sucked

On the first day...

DUN DUN
DUN DUN

demon's souls is still my favorite souls game, how does Sup Forums think it compares to the rest?

>Tfw no Penetrator Armor ever

4 GAMES and they never did it. FOUR GAMES.

BB >>> DaS > DaS3/DeS >>> DaS2

It loses its luster faster than the others after the first playthrough since the number of big setpiece bosses is substantial. I still played DS3 the least though.

OHHHHHHHH-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really really like atmosphere. This game would largely benefit with more cutscenes, dialogs and lore in general
>you have a heart of gold don't let them take it from you

GTFO jobber.

delet this

It's pretty good but overrated by people who haven't played it since 2009. Drop rates for crafting items were like something out of a Korean MMO and World Tendency was confusing and obtuse at best. On the plus side it has some of the most interesting areas in the series and having all the levels disconnected really helped each of them feel unique

DS2 -> BB -> DS1 -> DS3 -> DeS

DeS isn't a bad game, but it feels way to clunky. I can't blame it for that because From obviously has had a lot of time to refine that sort of shit, but DeS was always a chore to play. Subsequent playthroughs for that, DS3 and DS1 just didn't sit well with me. I could replay BB and DS2 for a while though. I was really pulled into those games.

What's up with that slowdown? Are they in Blighttown?

classic.

Such a garbage final boss

>constantly trying to go for the long AOE attack jus

>tfw only discovered what SoulSuck was on my third playthrough
It was the only attack i always dodged.

>drains my end
>fatrolling
had to jafafle my gear while he was after my ass.

better atmosphere but everything else is worse than dark souls (haven't played any of the others so compare accordingly)

ERRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Oh shit I'm sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=NIAQY2xwXPc
Best theme.

Buy my chicken

The actual final boss is worse.

That fucking tree.

It can't be beat.