>that Ghost Rider Level 3
>THAT Hulk Level 3
>Those Capcom Level 3's
>That amount of no effort
AREN'T YOU GUYS HYPED!?!?!?!? 4 WEEKS LEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PwSo61gaw8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ddIbZJnXI
bleedingcool.com/2017/07/18/no-marvel-chairman-ike-perlmutter-didnt-just-step-change-title/
youtu.be/3I7C06x7rg8?t=2m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=4Cxj2icqr-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=4PwSo61gaw8

Take lvl3's from ultimate, make them even shittier, call it a day. Or my favorite: knock you into the air, shoot with beam. Ryu's shin shoryuken is interesting since he was suppressing the satsui no hadou, but it would look dumb with the Evil Ryu skin on.

There's no goddamn enthusiasm from the VAs. There's nothing satisfying about any of the sound effects
These reused assets look even worse and sound worse than 3

WHAT
WERE
THEY
THINKING?

4 weeks left until what?
This game is like the anti-hype.
Maybe they'll release an Ultimate MvC:I to make up for it.
I'm not even going near this game.

>Ghosty just stands motionless there a 5-6 whole seconds
Why? WHY? They literally could have put any, ANY, effect there. Just re-use the fucking camera spin from Ultimate, why do the keep re-using and reducing at the same time? What the fuck is going through their heads

>Gamora's dead tone voice
>Hulk doesn't even get a cinematic, its literally just his Gamma Quack super

Can't wait, the gameplay looks neat

I've never been so unimpressed in my life.

I actually don't think the game looks bad, even pretty fun but even I'm not hype. It is just hard to get excited about a game it feels like no one even the devs don't care about

Its funny how Spencer's Level 3 is the only Capcom rep thats new and actually references the final boss fight in his game.

I wonder who could have influenced that...

>Gamma Quack

meanwhile

Pleas epeople mock this so they have to fix it do not let them get away with just fixing chun lis face

All of the quick cuts in the Marvel supers really take you out of the action. The Capcom supers with quick cuts have them placed "on-beat", but the cuts for the Marvel supers are just randomly in the middle of the action. They feel totally incomplete.

Now that I'm remind of that one officially licensed Quake mod where you killed X-men clones, I want Magneto's cyborg in an MvC game.

I'm getting turned on by this somehow
I just need to hear 18's pained moans

DBFZ will be penultimate Sunday game at EVO 2018 not MVCI

This game has no business looking this good

Yeah, I am pretty hyped. I pre-ordered this video game and will be able to play it at 11pm the day before. At that time I will play through the game and enjoy its combat mechanics and have fun with its dumbass story. Then I will go online and play against people of a similar mindset. There will be nothing you can do to stop me.

That's fine, just know that I will sidestep this piece of shit and get DBFZ instead and there's nothing you can do to stop me

That's fine, DBZF looks fun too. I can have fun playing more than one game.

Considering how they cheapped out on making a real level 3 for Hulkster, i think its fitting.

I'M HYPED AS FUCK DUUUDE! THANKS CAPCOM

Is this the sonic mania of DBZ games

>Thanos
>PUNCH
>PUNCH
>PUNCH
>GRAVITY SQUEEZE

The function meme is real

Same here, aside from the atrocious PR and graphics issues the game looks damn fine and i will enjoy it as much as i will enjoy DBFZ

Literally most fighting games, the only game I have seen where "ultimates" are a little creative is Injustass.

My problem is that its just ends in a Magneto style way, and its fucking Thanos, Marvel is telling me he couldn't do anything else except punch punch punch? Even without the gauntlet, he could have done better.

When DANTE'S VA is unenthused, you know you fucked up

As someone who really liked Marvel, and Marvel 3, DBZF is looking way more interesting, and i never even got into DBZ when it premiered on tv

>so um he can punch really hard and he has a grappling hook
Doesn't that describe literally every non-super capeshit character?

From a gameplay standpoint mvCi seems more interesting, but it also seems like it will be too overwhelming

Just how tagging works now seems like there is so much you are gonna have to be aware of, which you can call in at literally any point when most games had some sort of limits. Which is on top of every stone having a legitimately busted power up. Even without the bad impression I think the game will just be too much for people

B-but.... BIONIC ARRRHMMMMMM HAHA HYPE HYPE

Not giving a fuck about MvC:I. I got the physical copy of UMVC3 ps4 a few months ago why should I bother with this shitty movie tie in.

It has a "cinematic framerate".

No really for the supers they do a frame by frame recreation of the anime attacks they're referencing except Arcsys actually has a budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ddIbZJnXI

could all that unenthusiasm be due to the VA strike? I don't know when the voices were recorded, but that seems like a possible explanation
>see: all those shit movies that came out during the writers strike (notably, wolverine origins)

Im already afraid of several things, and its mainly because of the Stones

>Soul Stone
Gamora/Zero on screen at the same time, both of them use Shadow Clone Jutsu. Have fun with that.
Morrigan/Dorm, Stalking Flame + Illusion Soul Fist spam/that new bat projectile she has

>Space Stone
Being trapped in a box against any character is already bad. The split second you get opened up, just one confirmation hit, opponents pops that free Level 3, 60-70% of your life gone.

Online is just going to be a race of "Who can pop their Infinity Surge first"

Jedah is the only one who I think actually looks pretty good out of the base roster. Isn't that just sad?

Its even more sad when you realize he's censored.

>they changed Captain America's ult, which had been a staple in MvC
>it doesnt even look decent, it is the same "combo combo, throw something while they are in the air" shit

It's not a cinematic frame rate. The game runs at 60 the whole time. The models are just animated like a sprite would be. Fewer animation frames between keyframes. Contrast the smoothness of the animation in something like early Skullgirls.
Animation frames != framerare

No more boobie grabbing ha ha

I can't remember which one it is, but that one that gives you loads of speed to link a million lights looks like hell as well. I like that they took a risk at going more crazy but I wish they had gone one direction and just built upon it

The problem is going to be how well you can control the bullshit, in fairness there are some defensive mechanic but I think you will have to be super on top of everything to get far. There is going to be so much incredibly situation bullshit with a certain pair and stone. Any casual player is not going to break through that barrier.

what's the best one?

Time Stone. It gives you a speed boost, faster start ups, less recovery frames, teleport dash, etc. Pretty much X-Factor Speed.

I mean, including Jedah in a marvel game, especially now, pretty much guaranteed that we'd be getting the purple goop from the get go.
They probably COULD get away with it and keep the teen rating, see Unist's Carmine or Skullgirls Ms. Fortune, but with how much they are pushing this to the movie going masses, I just don't see capcom going for it.

Gonna be devil's advocate here, I always thought final justice was kind of lame, and I kind of like his new one for how it incorporates the shield. LVL3s and supers in general still lackluster all across the board.

Probably Jedah, i guess, even though its not exactly "new" since he has the same move in DS, and even when showing up in Project X Zone. Spider Mans would be the next best since its new, and references that one movie.

God these level 3s do no damage. What's the point

>but with how much they are pushing this to the movie going masses
You mean the same movies where Quicksilver dies on screen, full of bullet holes and bleeding?
I mean blood is nothing new, god damn
Especially not in Marvel movies, where characters are always bleeding during big fights

Ivan Ooze

>that jedah super

>Time Stone. It sends you back in time, to an era where combo fiend has fuck all to do with fighting game development, so less shitty characters like Spencer and Firebrand, that no one gives a single fuck about.

FTFY. Thank me later user.

Dude, lets be honest, there's a difference between blood in a PG13 movie and the kind of shit that Jedah pulls off in Darkstalkers.

But it didn't have to be purple goop, it could have been red goop. I completely understand the censoring of moves where he literally decapitates himself and slits himself, but c'mon, purple slime? Could have been like velvet or something, or bright red slime. You can still see the flowing red blood in his outfit design, and the contract also has spots of blood on it, or red ink if you want to call it that.

I like Firebrand, faggot.

Nova is the only VA who is putting in any effort into those and even that is cheesy

Way less memorable than Mvc3

What about sending me back to an era where Capcom's business plan isn't forcing DLC into everything in every possible form?

what the FUCK is up with that hulk level 3? they could have done so much with him since hes the hulk but instead it just looks like some kind of BnB combo?

hell, i would have been ok with hulk doing the meme loki smash as his level 3.

same with ghost rider level 3. if they are just going to reuse the same shit, why didnt they just copy it from his mvc3 lvl3?
it just looks awkward in infinite.

YA LIKE THA-YA LIKE-HIGH SPEED TACO

fuck, im gonna miss that.

And I bet you watch streams of fat fucks at EVO as well.

I'm with ya man. He was my point in 3 and my go to low tier in 2. It just feels wrong now. They couldn't even keep the name :,(

get fucked.
I dont get the hate spencer gets, yeah i would preffer his other actually iconic designs but seriously get fucked.

hello combofiend

The golden age of Capcom with Jill sandwiches, Xmen vs Street Fighter and Crisis with Dinos. We will never see such things again why even live Anons.

It's annoying because I think I prefer the 2v2 format honestly. Wish Capcom would just make another actually good Capcom-only crossover fighter though, I don't give a shit about Marvel.

Capcom would have to make another actually good fighting game first though

oh hey combofiend
please tell us how love hina ends

On average all the Marvel Level 3s do more damage than Capcom's, what the fuck

God dammit I miss when you could see Freeza cut himself in half with blood everywhere on live TV
fuck sand people for doing 9/11, god fucking dammit

Well in FighterZ, Freezer can actually hurt himself with his own destructo disk like in the show. At least they acknowledged it.

i like haggars new lvl 3.

also, japan really sucks at writing one liners for the battle cries. they just sound so bad and awkward.

like chris lvl 3.
>Satellite laser! Fire engage! Light'emupoverheatdamn!

I always hear this complaint, and I always think it's bullshit. The voice sounds fine. You haters are just finding the smallest shit to nitpick on.

Shill harder
Work the shaft

In other news, I was watching Max's stream last night, and supposedly Ike Perlmutter left Marvel?

Keep at it user, Maybe you might get a raise.

its like the only good one in the game, dunno what you're talking about

Doesn't matter now. Infinite is done. Even X-Men DLC can't cover up whats actually wrong with the game.

Why does Ryu have a variation on his one? It's pretty cool though.

Ghost Rider's one is hilariously bad.

I swear I remember seeing a gamma quake with a cinematic camera during a trailer or something ages ago. I wonder what happened to that.
Also, why make fucking Gamma Quake the LVL3 as opposed to fucking Gamma Crush, the move where he jumps into fucking space and smashs you with a meteor. Hell, they could probably get away with keeping it a non-cinematic lvl 3.

that's fake news bleedingcool.com/2017/07/18/no-marvel-chairman-ike-perlmutter-didnt-just-step-change-title/

This is why I can't take Sup Forums seriously when it comes to fighting. You guys don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Cinematic supers are there because of the damage scaling.

The game still looks like trash. It legit looks like a fan project that was made with no budget over 3 years or so. How the fuck did Capcom manage that? Why didn't they just copy MvC3's look? The game still looks so good, especially in motion.

Dante's is just like, 3 Stingers, then another Stinger.

What the shit, that's the least crazy thing he could do.

Pretty sure its for when Ryu is low on health and activates his level 3, i think it does extra damage, but i can't tell.

level 3 supers should always be cinematic.

sold on mechanics
not on roster

The gameplay looks good.

In MvC3, LVL3's didn't have scaling regardless of whether or not it was cinematic, with only a few lvl 1s that were at least partially unscaled, like spencer's cinematic super.
Cinematics as far as I know have no real link to avoiding scaling other than most lvl3s being cinematic.

Ghost Rider's in MvC3 wasn't that different, but sometimes it really is the little things
youtu.be/3I7C06x7rg8?t=2m28s

You fucks whined about touch if death so they put in better scaling.

its like the people who designed most of these supers have no idea who these characters are.
they could do so much more with them but they dont.

i was really hoping they would change his one super where he just shoots. why not make it where he juggles his opponent using multiple guns?
i would even be ok if his lvl 3 was just a Nevan guitar solo with the bats and lighting strikes around.

Him just standing there plainly, with no real effects going on except behind him looks very bad. Unlike in Ultimate, which actually references times he uses Penance Stare, where suddenly the screen zooms into his eyes and is covered in fire and black spots, while also having the souls or screams of the victim's victims depending on who he was using it on.

It's been a clone of Chris and Frank's supers

There's literally no soul or passion from anybody that's working on this game and holy shit it shows okay Jedah's VA is good, but that's about it

chris didnt need a super like that

youtube.com/watch?v=4Cxj2icqr-c
>When a handheld SRPG has better Supers and animations for Capcom characters
>and its all pixel sprites

What happened to Capcom, Sup Forums?

I don't get how ANYONE can be hyped for this game.

It looks so cheaply made, and just not fun at all.

It's just a cash grab by Disney, so why the fuck should anyone care?

He needed something and it's too late to change the past

Because people who actually plays these games are already seeing through the shit you people keep flinging up. At this point, if you're not hyped for this game, you're a casual fan of fighting games.