youtube.com/watch?v=0wDCTKTjB_k

youtube.com/watch?v=WQuUVooCvKk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhGjCzxJV3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There won't be any alt costumes

Thread/

I want these two to incest so bad.

I was told by a friend there was gonna be a 3v3 mode where everyone fights at once in a giant clusterfuck.

Any videos or .webms?

Your friend got the info wrong, the 3v3 mode is having each player control an individual character while the game plays the same, it was advertised in Famitsu so there's no footage yet. Would be fun setting up team tournaments but I don't think it'll be too populated online outside of that.

Ah, I see.

Thanks for the clarification.

How bad will Jiren disappoint?

When's Chadhan?

MODS!!!

Pan was made for incest desu

We get it user, you like Pan, it's not HORRIBLE to like Pan you know

>catching a ban to post shitty fan art

At least post the good shit

POST ANDROID 18 NIGGER

On something actually related to the game, Yamcha is confirmed to be in.
Whether he will be playable is yet to be seen though.

They'd better make wolf fang fist a rekka

>Which alternate costumes do you hope to see included?
Only costumes with minor changes:
- Trunks without his jacket
- Gohan with the cape
- Krillin with a haircut
- Great Saiyaman with sunglasses / without cape
- maybe some costumes with battle damage

But don't expect any alt costume, really.

How are you not banned yet

Blame the shit mods

Wtf I just got fired

Wtf I just got a promotion and the boss wants me to fuck his daughter

Post Android 18 a few times at least

she's the worst girl tho

>ArcSys
>Alternate Costumes

Cute, please look forward to paying 5 Bucks per Character for 3 Color Palettes.

There are some lines you can't cross user

Piccolo with cape and turban
Alternate gi for Goku, kame/Kai/Whis variant
Grey/blue armor for Vegeta, possibly scouter, with or without shoulder pads

Arcsys just doesn't do alt costumes because they don't want to waste their own money and time on something they're not sure people will buy, but this is DBZ and they have Bamco's money, there is definitely a possibility they'll go for alt outifts this time around
Then again, they didn't even put SSB Goku and Vegeta in their RoF outfits

>Arcsys just doesn't do alt costumes because they don't want to waste their own money and time on something they're not sure people will buy
Nice Headcannon.

What?

They don't do alternative costumes because the way the graphics engine works they need to make dozens and dozens of models for every character. It's not just one model and a handful of animations they could toss over to a similar model. For them to make another outfit that's completely different they would have to basically make that character all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhGjCzxJV3E

There's a reason it looks as good as it does and it's a lot of hard work.

Arcsys never made a statement like that. It's nice that you're being hopeful and everything but if we go by track record unless a character gets a costume change at some point and they put the old one up as DLC there is nothing that points towards alternate costumes ever being a thing in arcsys games.
People had high hopes when GG went 3D because they didn't have to redraw all the frames of animation individually but the way Xrd and Dragonball are animated you can't just slap a costume over it, they're still "handpainting" 3D animations (e.g the second frame of fausts pogo, pic related) so the work involved in making anything other than Color Palettes is much higher than for example street fighter.

That doesn't refute my statement

You have no point. You pulled something out of your ass and we explained why it's unlikely.
If it makes you feel better you can keep believing but that doesn't make anything I said less true.

>mfw there's a Gotenks/Ultimate Gohan/Kid Buu trailer next month

best girls when?

THE MADMAN

Soon.

The point is they would rather spend that time and money on a new character if they have to model and animate all of those attacks again.

Would you rather spend 5 dollars on Cell Saga Armor Goku or an entirely new character? Because it's the same amount of modeling and animation work.

ARCSYS PLS

we already got our token android vagina
every other cunt can stay go

We can get base versions of Goku and Vegeta atleast, right? Their hair barely animates in-game anyway

no

I want the strongest woman though, not the tin-can incest twins.

He is quite possibly the least built up, least characterized main antagonist in Dragon Ball history. Everything about this arc feels lazy and self-congratulatory. Universe Survival is shaping up to be the worst out of Dragon Ball's 15 arcs. Not counting GT.

No.

He's also got some suped up Masenko from the second Broly movie.

If Dabura is in the game, his little sister could be in too

I would take Saiyan armor Krillin.

Sorry Daburafags, but this is the superior demon.

Dabura a good boy he dindu nuffin the babbidis introduced him to M to keep him evil.

no

Not even really a demon just a cloud of negative energy who had to steal someone else's body

>they have a sword so they are the same
Maybe you should go back to Smash

He never fuses with his sister's artificial husband to become the ultimate edgelord demon like Dabura does though.

Hey mods
You missed a couple

I watched GT recently and all I got out of it is that I really want to fuck Pan.

what the hell why

This is sick

reported

dumb pedophile
reported to the thought police

But would there be a posibility of them releasing a costume pack as part of a season pass?

>Created by Akira Toriyama
>first female main antagonist on the whole Dragon Ball franchise
>was in:
>Dragon Ball Online
>Dragon Ball Xenoverse
>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
>Dragon Ball Heroes (first original story arc)
>Dragon Ball Fusions
Damn, I didn't know she was that popular.

>they have a sword so they are the same
Not really, Janeamba is superior in every way.

What are the odds my boys Tien and Yamcha make it in? With them, Piccolo and 16 Ill bet set.
Kid Goku would be nice but hes probably too short.

I kind of want a DB Heroes fighter just to see what silly shit would get in.

Tien is a lock
Yamacha has about 25% odds of making it in

It's like comparing Gotenks and Kid buu, it's stupid.

yamcha is confirmed in the game but we dont know if hell be playable. the va tweeted about doing a lot of yamcha voice for dbf

Yamcha's VA leaked him. Hopefully he's playable.

Id rather DBS 17 be his own character
He already has more unique moves of his own and you can make tracksuit 18 his assist

What 3 jobbers from the ToP do you want them to makeup a moveset for?

Tenshinhan is a lock, he is too unique to not be in the game.
Yamcha, I don't know, they can make a moveset for him, sure, but I don't think he is THAT important and original for the game, it's another kamehaman with turtle clothes (hope he has his bandit outfit if he is in the game).

BUT, If Nappa is in with saibaman attacks, I want Yamcha too.