Why aren't you a Twitch streamer yet, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a Twitch streamer yet, Sup Forums?

>get money for playing vidya

>have a fanbase

>get ton of free shit from game companies/hardware companies

>get direct help/commentary to your gameplay

Nobody wants to watch you play videogames.

I would watch you, bro, even if you are ugly.

Because I'm a guy and I'm lazy, if I was a female then I would be a streamer.

>Get a guy to setup all the software, setups, accounts, webcam etc for me
>Don't have to be a high energy le wacky jester man/super informative content creator who is fantastic at their games of choice. If I was a girl I could just be cute and so long as I just keep talking and stuff people would watch me
>Cant have really lazy patreon perks like "10 dollars a month will get me to add you to my snapchat ;)". I'd actually have to come up with worthwhile perks that take either time or energy.

I don't mean to sound like a bitter MRA or anything, I feel like both genders absolutely have issues exclusive to them. But when it comes to being a streamer, I think it's clear and obvious women have it much easier. Unless you're trying to be at the tip top, biggest and most popular streamers, I'm pretty sure they are all men, but that's normal, as males are the biggest successes/failures in general.

I'm super close to being a twitch creative streamer but i'm too chickenshit to go through with it

I want my wife to do it for free ez monies, but she doesn't want to.

probably the same reason why most waiters (in common restaurants) are female, but the higher you go the more men you see.

There are hundreds of fucking girls streamer at the fucking bottom of twitch with like 20 viewers

FACT: If you are a woman that is a 5/10 to 10/10 and you aren't on Twitch, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Patreon, whatever the fuck else....you are fucking stupid.

There is literally free money out there waiting for you and you don't even have to get naked. You just have to smile/pout/look cute in front of a camera. You can just mention "videogame" ever few seconds and pull in the walking wallets we call betas, who are eager for even the mildest acknowledgement from a woman. Why get money just from whatever BF/husband you have when you can get extra free money from billions of blue balled betas?

FUCKING FREE MONEY

ITS FREE

She's fucking dumb as fuck. She's not pulling her weight. Broads with even a mild hourglass can pull in $10,000 without showing their titties.

ITS FREE MONEY

I was a streamer. Nothing big but I was growing slowly. Then I joined the Navy, got kicked out, then my house burned down.

Now I sit in the dark and play shitty survival games. Every day something happens that I wish I recorded for youtube but I never start recording.

>"got kicked out, then my house burned "

How the fuck do you get kicked out of the Navy? Did you kill somebody?

And don't you have insurance for your house?

It's because its much easier for a female to get some general appeal. All you have to do as a female to be likeable is have a decent haircut and not be too overweight and put on a cheap smile. So long as you have that very easy baseline appeal that most women have you can be likable, so almost all women can be waitresses. However at a high class place where you want the highest levels of professional appeal you are better off with a man who is not only attractive and can smile, but has actual character traits like charm, charisma, humor, etc.

It's not my fault they are too dumb to properly advertise themselves and their business. I watched Zoe Bergher go from being a literal nobody to having over a million subs in like three months by streaming in her underwear and twerking in between matches. Plus, there are hundreds of male streamers at the bottom of twitch with 0 viewers as well, and a lot more of them.

Cont in next post

You could literally be a complete uggo but if you sound like a girl and act like a girl you can have hundreds of betas throwing money at you. Truly terrible times.

>Zoe Bergher
She also promised nudes...You can't expect every female streamer to do the same.

They sent me home for having a low lung capacity, because my ribs are pressing against my lungs. Turns out that's the reason I'm always tired too. Would have been simple to fix it when I was a kid but nobody bothered.

To finish what I was saying, it's easy as fuck to get an audience on twitch if you're female comparatively to being male. That doesn't mean it is impossible for a female to fail at it, that just means it is much easier not to. I'll list a few reasons why.

>As I said in my first post, there is no technical barrier for a female. Any guy put off to streaming by having to learn what programs to use, how to operate them, how to set up a donation link, how to run dual monitors etc. A female can just ask a guy to do this for her and he will do it. Even if he doesn't know how to do it, he will probably learn how just to get brownie points with the girl.

>Posting a link to your stream on your social media accounts is a good way to get started. Females are not only proven to be more active on social media and have more friends on social media, they also generally use more forms of social media. Average girl has a much larger baseline reach.

Character limit...

a cute player GF wow... that's pretty god damn cool.

Because I'm not a cute girl neither the looks to pass as one.

That's fair, but remember most female streamers don't publically release nudes. Zoe may be the exception in this regard, so its fair to say she may also be an exception in regards to popularity. Though it is worth noting that releasing nudes at sub goals is an option every female has to use if they feel so inclined that men can't use. Even having that option is an advantage. Though, I think it's clear that 18+ content being released is not a REQUIREMENT to be a popular female streamer.

Continuing reasons.

>People are much more likely to donate to a female than a male. I'm not pulling this out of my ass, there is research to back this up, though if you're an adult you should already have the common sense to realize why this is I hope.

>Little to no societal stigma against females who spend all their time playing video games on their computer. If you're doing this as a male you're pretty much automatically a loser unless you make a sizable income doing it.

i am a twitch streamer

gaining popularity slowly but surely

but i haven't been offered anything by anyone on the internet just yet

hoping to get offered a demo of monster hunter world so i can stream it

I am waiting until I start HRT.

>gaining popularity slowly but surely
>my mom watches my stream twice a week now!

I'm not a woman so I'd have to be funny/talented.

Same situation as you, what do ;_;

the only good streamers are tyler and greek

everyone else is a money hungry cuck

How do you find this out? I feel like I may have this too.

Some more reasons, probably my last post.

>I don't think it's fair exactly to say that female streamers receive a mentally and emotionally draining amount of harassment on their appearance than men do. I've seen enough streams to know that if a fat, ugly neckbeard gets on camera people will literally roast him for it nonstop. Even if you're a fat ugly female, you'll get insulted just like a man would but there will still be white knights and fetishists calling you beautiful and defending you. Plus, being overweight just means you come with fat tits, an obvious advantage.

>There is less competition. There are way more males streaming than females. As a man I have to compare to guys more handsome than me, smarter than me, funnier than me, more skilled than me, and with a better schedule than me. Females may compete with the same people in some capacity, but they will always have their gender to set them apart at least.

Just go to a doctor and ask about it. They had me blow in some kazoo looking thing and get x-rays.

> visit Twitch
> See girls profile
> Wtf 3000 worth of donations
> Move to another stream
> It's a boring guy playing siege
> Scroll down to his bio
> Top 5 donators exceed 15k
> He's not funny entertaining or a pro
Wtffffffffff
Sup Forums lied girls are still making less than men on Twitch what is this sexist crap

>tfw I used to watch your streams
Fun Dark Souls times bruh

If you streamed battlefront you were alright.

>tfw i have my gf on cam while I play the game

stpeach.

she has a huge beautiful ass. the most beautiful ass i've ever seen actually.

was the guys name strippin by chance?

>He's not funny entertaining or a pro
Subjective. Most twitch successful twitch streamers aren't what I would consider funny or entertaining. But they are still more funny and entertaining than 99% of female streamers.

I've never had good enough internet or a quality enough pc to stream

How do I get dumb cuck neets with a lot of money to donate to me if I'm male?

ResidentSleeper is that you? ;_;

I live in western australia

>first rule is easy on the caps

I FUCKING HATE THIS BULLSHIT ARE WE SERIOUSLY STILL STUCK ON THE CAPS IS YELLING SHIT? FUCK THIS

>why aren't you a Twitch streamer yet Sup Forums?
Because I don't look like pic related and I don't have enough of a personality to stream due to the fact I actually focus on the fucking game.

I tried it honestly
>Can't get comfy playing game because people are watching you
>Nitpick everything you do
>If you're not popular you get no views for non popular games (obviously)
>When you're small it's hard to ignore autistic faggots

I had this kid who would join constantly and ask me to play his shit music and if I didn't he would get all passive aggressive. It just sapped the fun of any game for me.

People say this all the time but you can be a person like fucking eva and have viewers on twitch.

literally just start streaming with a cam
i did it and got $10 my first day i havent stopped since

because camsluts are disgusting scum of the earth

Ain't that the truth.

you can hire a girl to play Overwatch with you. We live in dark times.

If you are a girl and you aren't getting money from your social media, you are retarded.

You are in your 20s, the clock is fucking ticking, you have a limited amount of time to get free bucks and free trips to Europe/Russia/Middle East/South America

Why in the fuck are you not on TwitchInstagram?

>womanlet

Holy shit this, I had one guy that would bring up random fucking topics in the middle of discussing a game, and then get mad when I didn't completely change the subject to notice him.

>playing Tekken
>got 5 people watching, three are talking
>talking with two of them back and forth about the problems SFV has
>idiot pipes up
>"SO HOW ABOUT THAT BERKELY RIOT AM I RIGHT 1488??"
>get fed up and perma-ban him
>starts spamming me on twitter
>"Hey why am I banned from your channel what did I do? :("
>mute him on twitter
>few streams later a new username follows me
>"HEY ARE YOU SEEING MY TWEETS TO YOU OR AM I SHADOWBANNED?"
>already angry from the current game I'm playing so I go off on the guy
>"wow dude you're a dick, later."
>chat ends up going silent for the rest of the stream as people leave one by one

It's so fucking annoying, either join in the current topic or shut the fuck up.

Only works if you're a girl dude.

If they weren't doing that, betas would still give them free shit in some other cringy manner.

Its a great business opportunity.

All women get free shit some way or another. Either by Twitch. Or the 50 year old guy showering them with attention and a free car. Or free housing from some white knight male after she gets jacked by her Chad boyfriend.

Its all the same shit.

>he doesnt want to be that 6'4 guy who is dating a 5 foot even cutie

They dont need nudes. They just promise to play a dancing game or do squats, push ups on stream.

>all these dumb niggers complaining about not being female
>when iin reality its just because they are too lazy

Pretty shitty excuse niggers. Stop that shit. Even if you were a girl youd need to stream long hours to make money and not only that youd have to put up with retarded looking retards asking for nudes all the time. It isnt easy for either sex, stop being delusional.

>All women get free shit some way or another.
You can look like pic related and get free shit, I can't even imagine how easy of a life the chick you posted has.

>watching people playing games

Just fucking play it yourself, degenerate

this
that stupid slut eyebrowchan makes barely any money from streaming

Only if you expect to make tens of thousands of dollars. Plus eva is certainly not a girl, or even attractive.

I'm black and I play Dota, Overwatch, Siege and PUBG.

I think I could be a decent streamer just because there's so few black guys that stream those games and I would have more visibility.

Its free money.

Put your GF to work.
If you are a chick, you barely need to do anything. Just set up that Patreon and get that Twitch churning. Choose a popular game and a niche game that way you get both a large and a stable demographic of betas. They will defend you and spend genuine energy trying to make your dopamine levels rise (aka what you call "happiness").

Get those moneybucks.

>Why aren't you a Twitch streamer yet, Sup Forums?

I'm not a girl, so there's no easy money there. Thus, I can earn more in other jobs.

This. My little sister watches Twitch and hardly ever plays games but she knows a lot about them. It's a little depressing.

>I'm black and I play Dota, Overwatch, Siege and PUBG.

wtf i hate black people now?!

she is really not that ugly looks like she would be really laid back and chill to

would hang out with