>giving money to activision

>mobile thread
fuck off

Is it actually good?

Who here /bare minimum CPU/
Praying I can run it on low.

good start

imo it is

Believe it or not, destiny was good for 90% of it's life (launch was memeworthy and TDB was meh) and it just has a nasty reputation that won't go away.

imo its not

This is literally Halo...I thought Halo died guys

Is it free?

The problem with Destiny for me was that there wasn't much to do besides just doing the same grindy shit every day for a small chance at a good reward, which doesn't even matter much in the long run.

Will Destiny 2 fix this or not?

It is free tomorrow

Do you at some point get decent abilities?
I tried to warlock, go to the end of the tutorial level and switched to hunter and so far both have a "grenade" ablity and a "melee" ability and a boring as fuck ability.

Bungie tried their best to keep it alive despite Microsoft and Activision trying to tear it apart.

post some cute characters, preorder goys

how do I obtain it tomorrow?

They said the game will have 55 hours of unique content to play through at launch. Destiny 1 had like 20 maybe.

Probably not. It has quite a lot more content but eventually it will run out and you'll be back to doing the same things over and over. That's the nature of the game really.

imo it is

Nigga just pre-order it off of Amazon, get your beta code, download the game, and cancel your pre-order.

By pressing the install button

found the AMD user.

nope
GTX 1070

Somewhat.
From what we can tell so far, there is already a ton of new stuff to do in the new sandbox areas.
If I remember correctly, Destiny 1 at launch only had about 20 or so PvE activities and missions combined. In D2 there will be around 80 PvE activities and missions.

they all have a melee, a grenade, and a special self ability

open up the menu with F1 and right click on your character's specialization (warlocks can change from sun dudes to void dudes)

i personally like the void warlocks better, and you can pick grenades that do special shit

hunters get fucking tripmines its bullshit

Why is the gun texture so poor? i got everything maxed out and it looks like pubg on the lowest setting what the heck bungie

The textures are literally nier tier and thats a small budget game on a old ass engine.

you still have your pve/pvp weeklies and dailies, but there is more variety in what you can do and how you can get gear

It's going to pretty much be the same, that's the nature of loot games though, you either enjoy the grind or you don't.
That said, it looks like D2 is going to have more content to grind through.

When and where can I download it if I haven't pre-ordered it

beta is probably low textures only.

intel i7 920 2.66Ghz currently at 4.0Ghz

Fingers crossed. No way I'll be able to stream it smoothly

Battle.net
29.8 10:00 PDT

I played through it's a whole lifespan.

The only people who thought it got any better after launch were people who have their lips up to the sack of marketing campaigns. They rearranged some numbers and gave you a new 6-person halo level and said "the game feels full finally" and you bought in. Despite them going on to use the exact same slogan for each DLC. How a can anyone a game finally feel full more than once? And why is it ok for them to charge $100+ for one full game?

also the texture rending is poor, you can still see blocky edges on the further away texture.

Its like the only thing they did to the pc port is getting nvidia increase the vfx effects and lightning. + the pc controls..

Even that is meh theres no option to turn off hud and when you pause the game by goign to the option menu it still runs in the background what the fuck.

This is a lazy port

Is a 970 good enough graphics card wise?

mabye if you stream at 480p 25 FPS

or use NVENC

yawn will be waiting for the Destiny 2 goty edition in a year. I said I was gonna buy D2, but someone posted that laundry list and it's missing some features from D1 like custom games and big team battles.

Anyone here with pc below minimum system requirements who tried to run the game? How was it?
My pc is shit, but i'm ready to buy the game if i can play at least at 30 fps at very low settings.
Also how long will beta last?

game will be ded by then

Yeah.

its an online game you twat. of course it runs in the background.

>55 hours
Expect to learn how Bunjie twists their words with that.

Yeah that's my point. They share 2 abilities and so far the third one is incredibly boring.
That jump range on the hunter is pretty fucking retarded.

even on the singleplayer? pls

Are you fucking braindead?

Thanks

They never gave hard numbers at all with Destiny 1, with Destiny 2 they very specifically said it has over 80 PVE things including story missions, strikes, and the raid; and all together that adds up to 55 hours worth of stuff played through one time.

>Is a 970 good enough graphics card wise?

More than good enough. You can probably get 60fps at max settings if your cpu is decent.

There is no "single player" in destiny.
Even when you are by yourself in a mission, sometimes that mission takes you through public areas with other players.

Anybody else use Alt for melee?

>missing out on fresh content in an mmo-lite

why would you do that

hows the performance?

you can't increase draw distance?

Will try regardless.
Currently I've resided to streaming my Rainbow6 Siege gameplay at 720@30fps. Downscaled from 1080@60. But i play that game on low settings cause im a tryhard

>hunters get fucking tripmines its bullshit

Please tell me why this is bullshit.

So how big is the client?

I'm not saying they lied about that in Destiny 1. I'm saying they have a habit of promising fixes they don't deliver.

>even on the singleplayer? pls

Seems kinda hybridy.
Opening mission is mostly single player, but then there's a defence section where it instances you with other players before sending you off solo again afterwards.

pls respond

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty stream, just stop.

>spend weeks grinding for that 2 shot kill Mythoclast
>be a god in Crucible for 2 months
>they nerf the weapon
>already level 30 so there's literally nothing to do
>dropped the game
I wonder if D2 is going to be like that, a boring ass game that needs DLC to be actually playable.

For preorders right and public tomorrow?
Anyone on Ryzen 3 1300x and gpu similiar to 970? I wanna see if my pc can run it better than my os4 pro

It's shit.

any rewards in the full release for having played the beta?

Voidlock is best neutral game in the beta, super sucks dick though

Nice insight

I'm like one 10 away from a gtx 970. got a i5 3570. Can't get into the game because of a gay chive error but I'll keep you posted :^3

also beta lasts for 4 days if you preordered. Open beta starts tomorrow with 3 days.

You get a special emblem.

The game runs amazing.
The gunplay feels amazing.
There's an actual story.
The game looks amazing.

Consoles were a mistake. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I've finally reached the age.

Just don't think they would lie while giving very specific numbers that people can point to later. With D1 they obviously knew they were sitting on a lackluster pile of content, so they never gave hard numbers. With D2 they seem very confident, and were very specific about how much stuff the game has.

Keep us posted

>WHY IS A 15GB DOWNLOADED GAME HAVE POOR TEXTURES

>grind for blatantly overpowered weapon to compensate lack of PvP skill
>use blatantly overpowered weapon
>weapon gets nerfed
>Can no longer abuse broken gun and quits

>gunplay feels amazing
>When there's a pulse rifle that kills faster at all ranges than an SMG that only works in CQC.

Also shooting in the air still makes you less accurate unless they changed that from the console beta.

Should I cancel my preorder of collectors edition and go with standart?

So, can anyone give me a beta key?

Remember that post.

16 gigabitches

>Haven't preordered
>Can't preload
>Will be away during the beta period
Damn.

Me. Solid 60 and it looks and plays great.

>PC parts
2GB GTX 660Ti
i5 6600k
16GB RAM
ASUS Z170-A

>Destiny settings
Capped at 60
Everything medium except texture quality which is highest and shadow at high

That's not too bad. I was expecting a 100gb monster, but looks like I'll be able to play tomorrow when the OPEN beta begins.

playable, runs well, looks nice and has a good bit of options.
it's a perfectly acceptable port :)

I was expecting a garbage PC port, but this feels and plays really smooth, jesus.

Nigga i haven't even plugged it, get off of yourself, we're discussing shitty CPUs and how they might hold up with Destiny 2.

FUCKING SHIT WONT LAUNCH REEEEEE

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I STOPPED BUYING GAMES

If they are lying, then sucks to be them due to the PR shitstorm that will result in

WHO /chive/ HERE?

What is the install size?

You're actually retarded

full game will probably be bigger, but yeah

both of those PRs are fucking insta-meta, and bungie were stupid to put in the beta (again)
fucking Auto on one and increased damage on kill on the other

Sup /chive/ bro.

how many GB's is it?

I'm not doing a 100gb download for 2 days of gameplay

my chive niggas

Eh, my pc is shittier than yours, only video card comes close. But better then expected, i think i will be able to play it at minimal settings.

An user said it was 16.

Read the thread.

Beta, mate. Only 15 gbs. Common practice to save bandwidth. Launch will be sharper.

Good for you, because it's just 16 GB.

You missed the point, retard. I mean that there was literally nothing to do other than enjoy the broken weapon.
DLC literally saved Destiny 1.

read the thread idiot