Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTWTFX8qzPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Game?

I keep clicking but it wont play

Divinity: Original Sin 2

You have my attention.

So, is it worth the 44.99 euros they ask for? It's early access. :s

It's coming out in a few weeks but yea, from what I played (backer here) it's great. They only had act 1 uploaded but from what I can tell the story is a major upgrade from the first, and grips you the more you dive in as opposed to the first one. Act 1 ends on a huge teaser, that only makes me want to the play the full release more. They've done a great job from what I've seen, along with the GM mode alone, which that in of itself looks to be amazing, a far cry above the shitty stuff Wizard's of the coast tried to do with their crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTWTFX8qzPI

So far it's better than the first one and it was worth the money

is this like a diablo style game?

>scholars voice

No, it's turn based

Marketers would probably be more subtle, right?

Getting close now,i held off buying it to only enjoy the first act.
Loved the first cant wait to see if they improved it.

It was much better than poe

It's more of a turn based game, imagine it being like DnD, but an actual good game version of it.

oh boy i sure wish i got paid for posting cute elves

I'm not sure if I want it on pc or wait and see if they're gonna release it on Switch. I want to play this shit in bed.

USA did 9/11, right?

oWo wots this?

Man, playing as Mr. Skeltal will be fucking sweet.

Also, hopefully I can convince my friends to play co op.

Will we be able to mod in our own voice packs?

Same wtf

Pretty jarring how they could be so hype over a random ass screen shot with no ass or tits. They're so transparent.

do you think pajeets working for pennies care or understand about subtlety

Does it have customization? I want to be a slutty elf like every other Sup Forums user.

Is the first one still worth the money though? It's not on sale so I haven't checked it out.
And is it in any way recommended to have played the first one first? Or is it on the opposite recommended to skip the first one?

*notices bone*
OwO

Perhaps, from what I recall their going to have workshop support for GM mode, so it's possible they'll also let you mode single-player.

you can seriously play this?

no

Are the undead religious zealots in this? Going to be playing through with a buddy and I can't decide if I want to be a skeleton paladin, a human dick-ass thief, or wizard who doesn't know right from wrong.

SPOOPY
Yes

GEE WOWZERS! Did anyone else watch that intense new trailer that just came out?

It's a good game but since the new game's so close to release I'd get the first one on sale. And you can play the second game but you'll miss out on some references.

This. The switch library right now consists of BotW (typical open world game) and Splatoon 2 (only shooter). I want my portable CRPG fix.

Fuck off shills.

delet this, it's too on the nose. the goyim will notice you're from Sup Forums and are trying to derail genuine videogame discussion

Well, guess that they lost a sale.

>People excited for a game
>REEEE SHILLSSSS
Fuck off cunt were talking bout VIDYA GAEMS.
Also he's lying, you can customize your character.

Nigger, if people tried to make a thread about this game that wasn't bait it'd die with 7 replies like every other D:OS2 thread in the past.

You can't have actual discussion on this board without disguising it as shitposting otherwise the discussion won't happen. Or in the case of FFXIV threads, deleted by shitty janitors.

You know, this thread exists and doesn't need some shitty youtube screenshot to work.

IS THS GAME OUT YET?

I loved Divinity Original Sin and can't wait to pay these fuckers and play the sequel, but I couldn't stand having to start over from the early access shenanigens because they added some shit or some story quest would be changed. So, is it done yet? Full complete campaign?

I'll try the 2nd game I guess, but to be honest, I just did not like the 1st game at all desu. Just something about the story didn't click with me.

>Also he's lying, you can customize your character.
yeah you can change your hair and skin color
whoop de doo

14th m8, still 2 weeks to go

cant play as an orc, no buy

Just kidding, will probably just play as a dwarf. I hope the story is a lot better, I don't even remember what the first one was about other than some weird ass dragon eating reality or some shit

no its a really good fucking turn based system covered in an almost always insanely shitty story campaign.

She looks like utter shit, what's there to holy fuck about?

All I remember from the first game is a moaning cum dump female orc you couldn't fuck.

wish they'd kept lizards design from Dragon Commander
it had some nice... features.

Is this Neverwinter Nights on steroids?

Paladins want to Smite that

Fuck off, furry.

that looks like shit, the design in DOS2 looks much better

user did you go to the trouble of photoshopping that screenshot in to make a joke even though you have it so the son is viewing it and it's of a lizard so it's a scalie which is more in line with the dad so the joke doesn't work and none of it adds up?

yiff in hell

I refuse to believe that abomination that was posted earlier could be called scalie.
If anything that was just a generic fap-bair.
So, dad has right to be angry with his son.

I will accept this answer as satisfactory.

Loved the first game, how did they improve the combat? Is having a summoner still mandatory as an off-tank or as a sacrifice while your characters stay back and use AoE to wipe the enemies?

Also spent a lot of time managing my inventory and selling loot (like around 15-30 minutes at a time just standing next to the merchant NPC sorting which equipment is an upgrade for which character and which items is safe to sell)

Summons are now later spells for most things. The summoner school of magic is a thing now too, with a particular summon you can buff up with abilities. Turn him into a ranged attacker or a melee fighter etc.

The big fundamental change in combat is that there is no physical and magical armour you have to eat through to deal damage to health. Fighter armour gives more physical while mage robes give magical, with dex based armours being an inbetween mix and shields giving a lot of both. Physical damage hurts physical armour, elemental etc hurts magical armour. You also can't proc status effects until you remove the corresponding armour. As an example, you can pelt someone with fire and it'll take a chunk off their magical armour but until it's depleted they won't be inflicted with burning. Likewise you won't be proccing knockdowns if they have physical armour. You won't even slip on ice.

It's a really good change. You have to give a little more thought in target priority and proper focusing. The fighter with a shield and sword you don't want to be hammering with all your magic AND physical guys - it's a waste. You want to nuke them down with one or the other. Mages are most susceptible to fighters and rogues; fighters without shields are most susceptible to mages, etc. It's really cool.