Idk about that

>Hi-cut Bikinis
People in the 80's knew what was up.

The sides of bikinis were up

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

plano

Sorry, i hadn't noticed

fpbp

friendly reminder that this bikini is not from 1984, it's AT LEAST from 1987, and that it should be even more high-cut than that.

I wish she had a bulge too.

Who cares?

But
what about maps and shit

it's very very important

you can't compromise on high-cuts

And you fucks keep bitching that the SJW would never let thing like this happen

Based devs having balls to ignore those shitty whiners

Addition of lewd costumes means that F13 is conclusively better than DBD now.

Agreed. Instant redemption

you must have a tiny dick for you to call that a chad bulge

Well his name is chad, and thats his bulge so

Leave it to gay Sup Forums to notice penises instead of tits

>no aj bulge

Why live?

More

New here?

yes

But will they be able to ignore the "mature" gamers who hate "pandering" and want every body to know that they're unphased by hot girls?

What even is this?

Friday the 13th

Still not buying this game 'till it's at least -50% off, can't believe they had the balls to charge $40 for it

now give her a bulge too

Sure, that's why I would notice something that's a chronic trend on Sup Forums with things like Poison and Kaine threads

Youre gonna be really upset when you find out the bikini pack is 4 extra dollars in the cash shop

Getting closer

Oh, thank you. That explains why I could not recognize it at all. Goodbye.

Oh my

NOW we're talking

Modders, we need your help

what about now?

Sleepaway camp dlc when?

Take my 40 dollars immediately

is this game dead?

genuine futas >>>>>>> trannies

Wat game?

not anymore

Eh, its pretty active on ps4.

It used to be

oWo wats dis?

My penis

benis :DDDDD

XDDD

perfect

Umm Im a girl acutally

Console versions are still going strong. It's been top selling on PS4 since it's been released.

PC isn't faring as well.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

you're supposed to post a "badass manly tears" picture to go along with this pasta, my man

Cool.

Thanks. But I have a boyfriend. Any girl would be glad to have a boyfriend like you, you'll find a girlfriend one day, I'm sure.

london

this desu senpai

*bans you for glitching*
>a-at least I got muh ass n titty

Listen little baby, you're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that aint what I'm about.

You're perfect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? Perfect. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>MFW thinking about you hurting

baka