This is the best Zelda game

This is the best Zelda game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad Zelda is a mediocre series

fuckin love this game

Best 2d, but only because Links Awakening only has two buttons to work with.

youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU

this game was so comfy

just like your life

Breath of the wild is the best zelda game but minish cap is up there.

I prefer the Oracle games but yeah, Minish Cap is pretty great as well.

that bakery part, i used to go there thinking how link enjoyed that glorious bread, waste all my money on that everytime i can

I think it's mediocre at best to be honest.
The town and collectable stuff was good, and the minituatized sections were interesting.
But the dungeons were incoherent lazy piles of shit.

Why does Sup Forums have no joy in anything?

Its great. Wish they made a sequel.

Specially especially for its time. Microverse on gba blew me away

Sup Forums only likes minish cap and wind waker because most of Sup Forums is in their early 20s and they were the zelda games they played as a kid.

>PICCOLO PICCOLO
A really charming game, though I used save-states to get all the figurines because fuck RNG

It really isn't. My ex fwb got it for me as a gift. I never really liked it.

31yo here
Minish cap best 2d
OoT best 3d

LTTP and Oracle S/A is objectively better. Fuck out of here.

Vaati was an amazing final boss. His last form in particular stumped me completely.

Memeish Cap is alright, I thought it was pretty linear and most of the dungeons were uninspired

Not at all. It looked the best out of all the 2D Zelda games but it was incredibly linear and difficulty wise it was just as easy as ALBW.

When I was a kid I was trash at 2D Zeldas and couldn't finish any of them. But even then I still managed to finish Minish Cap because it leads you in a straight line and has piss easy enemies.

Maybe if you have garbage taste

I liked the sprite work in this one. The village felt more lively and real than other games imo

>This is the best Zelda game

No, this is.

Thats not Link's Awakening DX.

>That bug in the euro version that stops you from finishing all the quests.
It was a great game until that point. A shame I don't have the urge to go back to do the US version.

I haven't played every Zelda game yet, but I do have to admit that Minish Cap is pretty far up there.

Why don't they let Capcom make another Zelda?

There's nothing in Minish Cap that every other installment in the series does not also do and is better at it. Besides Skyward Sword of course.

But that isn't the original Famicom game

Minish Cap is charming and has a few good dungeons but overall it isn't anything special. Oracles > Minish Cap > LA

I think you just miss on the Mirror Shield.
You can avoid the bug if you have the right kinstone piece for the farmer the first time you talk to him, though.

Minish Cap is by far my favorite Legend of Zelda, I loved the comfiness the games atmosphere had and it did a gimmick right with the shrinking and talking hat.

To me it is, it's the best and most enjoyable zelda, the world is colorful and vibrant i just really love this game

I wouldn't trust modern Capcom with that, to be honest.

minish was a little too mazy

its not a proper zelda game, more like a wario game where you have to squirm your way into every tiny corner before you can progress

its one of the nicest games that I always get super tired of, usually after the first dungeon

Because the director for the Oracle games and Minish Cap directed Breath of the Wild.

He also directed Skyward Sword though.

Because they're the same people who thought Breath of Fire 6 would be a good portable game.

Good to know your favorite season of GoT is 7 user. How did i know? Lets say tastes align.