Who would win in a fight?

who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZggtcvN2WjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop calling video games sports

>someone who is involved in physical vs someone who is not
Gee, I wonder who will win

There would be no fight, the eSports player would die of cancer for playing a game like LoL

Brain>Brawn everytime.

His reflexes from playing videogames are superior so he is sure to win.

taekwando timmy would just use his mouse cable to strangle that nog fucker

>world best esport player
>LoL

Fuck no.

Floyd will be 41 by the time this fight comes around. His last victory is against someone who hasn't even boxed amateur league before. It is proven that Mayweather can't read, and therefore will not be able to read the LoL players movements.

I put my money on the LoL player.

Faker will most definitely win if the fight take place in the middle of the ring.

>Blackman can't read

Money is on the LoL player. Floyd will have to cut his weight by like 90% just to make weight, at which point the LoL player will beat him with his superior skeletal frame born and bred ready for the skeleton war.

This. You can't out-skeleton a skeleton.

I would actually pay to see Floyd beat that silly looking gooks head in.Esports is cancer.

Actually put them in a box match, little Asian gamer kid vs Big black man.
I'd pay to see that.

Dude was born too early. No one remembers just how dominate this kid was, and how he basically helped start the trend that is esports.

these cross sport matches should be in a third sport, maybe swimming?

Floyd would just pay him to take a dive.

based floyd caring about his opponent's health

THIS IS AN ASL ELS CHALLENGE FOR YOU FLOYD. IF YOU CAN READ ONE FULL PAGE OF A HARRY POTTER BOOK NIGGA I'LL GIVE 750K TO WHATEVER CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION YOU WANT TO

At least he earned enough money so he never has to eat like a noob

obviously the esports guy
the only thing boxboy knows is "pwanches" meanwhile the legend of league has been shooting lazers n shit for years

>tfw after the way people were hyping up mcgregor here I can't tell if people in the thread are serious or not

Based 50

they're not. the e is there for a reason ya dingus

>literally a backstabbing welfare queen

I would cackle while watching this

>ban lee sin
>floyd has no idea what to do

easy

McGregor is just Leffen with fists and an arguably less shitty country

fatal1ty means nothing to me now. Nothing but CASHEWS OF CHAOS

at least it's not g fuel, which is basically caffeinated crystal light

Wait, does Floyd currently play League or is this something he said he wants to do?

>mma vs boxing
>in a boxing match
>people surprised the boxer won

C'mon son. Let Mayweather fight Mcgoober in a mma bout and Mayweather wont make it past the first round

But the best eSports player is an arab

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZggtcvN2WjA

>lol player
>best at anything

FUCK THE BUCKET OF ICE WATER

came here to post this

>nigger who can't even read
>smart enough to know that MMA and boxing are two completely different sports.
One more round though, right faggot?

>STR vs DEX

>people think mayweather is STR

What, no?
I was totally referencing the chink.

Faker is used to variety of champions with very distinct playstyles while juneweather is used to doing one thing over and over again, faker will dominate with his adaptability.

>faker about to get killed by a single punch
>suddenly peanut sonic waves in and presses r on mayweather

Mayweather (also known as YajirobeFromDC) is undefeated in 1v1 mid. Utlizing his ultra-defensive laning style and awkward angles he has been able to crush all his opponents easily.
32-0
No Blueprint
No guy test
Hard work, Dedication
Blood, Sweat and Tears
The World Awaits.

So, who won?

imagine how utterly destroyed mayweather would get if he dare play chun chong at League

The boxer, of course. Someone who is 49 - 0 isn't going to lose to an amateur boxer.

SHOwtimeâ„¢

>Fooker best espurts player

Mcgregor landed like 111 punches and lost to fatigue. Mayweather extended his ass to Connor repeatedly and so got punched in the back of the head a lot.

I just want him to loose already his style is so fucking boring and stale he makes his fights a chore to watch.

>loose

seriously?

Mayweather is illiterate, so if it was a reading competition, he'd be fucked. He'd win the wife beating competition though.

What did Floyd mean by this?

I bet you haven't seen a single boxing match

Yeah, but to beat your wife you first need to have a wife.

And fuck off Sup Forums, 2D doesn't count.

>white slut receiving the bbc

I'm far from knowledgable regarding boxing, but it was incredibly interesting to see how Floyd's assault in the 10th round had more energy and speed than anything Conor did in the first few rounds when he went at it pretty hard on Floyd.
I expected Floyd to at least be somewhat tired by the 10th round.

why? he didnt do a damn thing the first 9.

Loosen up his style

one hundred American dollars

Nigga Mayweather's entire boxing style is designed for 12 rounds. He conserves all of his energy so he can explode at the right time. McGregor gets gassed in the 3rd round of his own UFC fights.

He still got beat on by a professional fighter for half an hour.
I know it's his job, but if I were in Floyd's place I'd die. So I'm staying impressed.

Muscle memory isn't the same as reflexes.

>posting this after the floyd vs mcgregor fight
>posting this after that martial artist killed that behemoth powerlifter and now faces jail
>posting this after 160lb Daiju Takase vs 600lb Emanuel Yarbrough and Daiju won + made him submit

Con cons actual head was like one and a half to two times bigger in size than may mays so much easier target to hit

The joke went right over your head didn't it

or this some post post post neomarxist ironicism bullshit

Fuck off Varg, you haven't been good since Filosofem.

Although this is true and Floyd is especially boring to watch, 95% of the time boxing is boring to watch.
However in the last couple rounds with Connor, Floyd actually starting beating the mortal shit out of him.

You know damn well who's the only eSports player that could win against Mayweather.

>Its not fair McGreggor landed more punches
>He had the popular punch number at the end
>#NotMyChampion
>Russians got to the refs and made him end it, after getting his ass kicked McGreggor had him right where he wanted him!

If there's a black Vidya man who take Mayweather I think it would be pic related

>His last victory is against someone who hasn't even boxed amateur league before.
Connor did box amateur though

ah, i guess that makes sense