Damn these Blizzard bans are getting rough. Silienced for 2 whole months just because I hurt someones feelings

Damn these Blizzard bans are getting rough. Silienced for 2 whole months just because I hurt someones feelings.

It just sucks all around too because now my teammates are stuck with someone that can't communicate for 2 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4pL11NRRbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably deserved it, baby.

private companies dont have to respect your 1st amendment racist bigot

go be a communist somewhere else

Don't be a retard abusing people in game chat then

What did you say? Its funny how you can troll and derank people all day long, but say something mean and they punish you.

>Team based game where communication is encouraged and highly important in ranked play
>"lol enjoy your 2 months silence"

how to be even more useless at the game

>just because I hurt someones feelings.

$5 says you were acting like an edgy faggot

>playing overwatch
>AND getting mad at it

kill yourself mouthbreather

>It just sucks all around too because now my teammates are stuck with someone that can't communicate for 2 months.

Doesn't sound like you were any good at communication to begin with otherwise you wouldn't have been silenced buddy! Hope you learned your lesson :^)

That's what you get for playing tumblr: the shooter
Get back to TF2 or move on to memegrounds.

>"Fellow players"
>"Player reports"
>More than once

You probably deserved it you cumsucker. Just because you browse 4chin doesn't mean you have to act like an edgy faggot outside of it.

>Removing monuments to people who fought against the US is equal to trying to erase history

Nobody is saying the Civil War never happened

If you can't get under someone's skin without resorting to a 12-year-old's repertoire of insults, you're shit at banter and deserve the bans you get.

Git fucking gud.

>edgelords being suspended for acting like total shitstains online

LUL

Who else /PURE/ here

>never been banned
>never been suspended
>reporting people who act like faggots

FeelsGoodMan

I am.

Let's be honest here, you weren't banned for hurting other people's feelings, you were banned because yours got hurt too easily.

funfact: if people report someone enough times, blizzard takes action regardless whether the player didn't do anything wrong.

>Nobody is saying the Civil War never happened

>Implying it happened

Muh states rights, amirite?

haha fucking toxic racist get banned

free speech doesnt exist on a PRIVATE SERVER retard

>funfact: if people report someone enough times, blizzard takes action regardless whether the player didn't do anything wrong.

>>never been banned
>>never been suspended

I'm this, but reporting people is such a faggy thing to do unless that person is being an obnoxiously annoying simp like spamming the /general chat with capital i's and lowercase L's in an MMO.

Spot the loner who gets upset when people talk shit online. I never get banned because I only use voice so they have no proof. Get some thicker skin

Who the fuck spergs out playing casual babby Overwatch?

It's less about getting upset and more about abusing the report system that's probably going to do what it did to OP.

LOL cry more bigot

Blizzard is a private company and does not have to respect your freeze peach, much like Sup Forums is a private company and should delete Sup Forums for hate speech

Not the same user but it's true. The system actually bans you temporarily but it requires an insane amount of reports. I think 20 or something in a single day. After that someone comes and reviews your case and if it was wrong then they make sure it doesn't happen again (like playing off meta heroes)

>states rights
What are those?

This right here is spot on.
Any faggot can tell someone that their mother's vagina looks like a Halloween pumpkin on Christmas but it takes real skill to stick within the confines of the rules and make someone else break them by words alone.

If you cannot banter beyond reproach then get shitcanned and come back when you are better.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CANT I SHOUT NIGGER INTO THE MIC

Just think that someone gets paid a nice salary at Blizzard just to sit on a computer and read through Overwatch toxic reports

Again where are the proofs comrade

Yeah its not like blizzard is a bakery, they can do what they want

One less squeaker to fuck our ears up on voice chat. Enjoy your ban :^)

All you should need is gg and a smiley face honestly.

this, based posts comrades absolutely BASED

OP should realize that free speech was never a thing on the internet and private companies can do whatever they like

Everybody say something mean about OP

Every time some Sup Forumsermin gets banned and cries about it, I cant help but think they must've sperged out in chat like WE WUZ NIGGA QWEENZ LMAO FUCKBOI FUCKING KIKE or whatever. And I can't feel sad.

From my personal experience in games, and how cancerous Sup Forums posters are, you probably deserved it.

>delete boards that i disagree with for (((hate speech)))

>t.bongistan

all these r/the_donald redditor GGers whining about free speech is pathetic comrades

honestly i want google to literally own the internet so whenever a right winger is detected they are instantly castrated irl

This is also true but the issue sorta comes in that people just sorta grow numb to it if they see it enough.
You gotta keep that shit fresh.

I can't find the leddit thread about it (happened last year), but this video covers a similar case youtube.com/watch?v=w4pL11NRRbk

Not proof but my anecdotal evidence backs it up.

Everytime I get banned it's during the game where people are saying to mass report me, and then I get kicked off the game immediately.

This makes me believe it's an automated system based on number of reports. Otherwise I would get banned while not playing sometimes while someone reviews me. Nope, always during game and instantly after I get a number of reports.

lmfao get owned you stupid faggot

learn to watch your mouth when playing a game that children play, you sad cunt.

The irony is so thick here it had to be on purpose.

You deserved it shitstain.

>afk, troll, pick useless characters, intentionally feed, make the match all around less fun for all your teammates, call anyone who complains a tryhard and report them for flaming
>"lol who cares its just a game why you taking it so serious"
>say you fucked some guys sister/mother
>"enjoy your 2 month ban sweatie ;)"
multiplayer games arent fun anymore because of shitty moderation. calling someone a fag isnt abuse. IMO the only thing that should be ban worthy in chat is if you admit youre feeding or playing poorly so your team loses.

I bet you 100$ you ran in as Soldier, died, and called your healer a nigger. Multiple times.

oh look another Sup Forums user got banned for his hate words

probably a white male too

mad your stupid little "freeze peach" is being taken away by BASED PoC and ESS JAY DUBYAS?

>be gm support main
>never bother with gamechat
>climb consistently
>don't have to hear anyone's bullshit
Best solution here lads, gamechat is filled with fucking retards who give up as soon as someone captures the gist point. It's downhill from there. Just do your own thing, done bother with team chat and tou do better

shits pretty wack my dudes I dunno why you play games that do shit like this

these bans never happend in COD4 or MW2, which were supposedly games for children, but I guess the super special grown-up snowflake fags playing games today need their safe spaces and unchallenged headcannon

No one says anything worthwhile in competitive matches anyways.

That's what you get for playing multiplayer games

Wow so much edgy from a baby back bitch that wants big brother Google controlling his life. Too much of a soft beta to take control of his own life.

>ITT: Drumpflings whine about "MUH FREEZE PEACH"

oh sweetie, dont you know that us liberals control your silly little kids games now? if you even dare to express yourself in anything approaching a masculine (or "toxic" as we've rebranded it) manner, we will ban you and there's nothing you can do about it! Even if you pay!

Now who's the cuck? ;)

why u crying tho?
That's pretty much the level of response you deserve.

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW!
WE DID IT REDDIT!

I don't mind banter, but I also don't mind people getting banned for having autistic retard freakouts on mic.

Your shit hole liberalism will go cannibalism on its self soon. So really all the right has to do is watch the show, as you all turn on yourselves.

this. sticks and stones may break my bones but words mean you should get banned comrade

Are you the guy who bitched about me not landing headshots all day every day a few days ago?

Wow user you're so smart

Interesting opinion bigot.

>I just said to someone to kys nigger cuck libtard beta gamma alpha like come on guys don't oppress me

Go be retarded somewhere else.

You're replying to that shit seriously? How can you be such a huge faggot to think he's not just fucking around?

>Who cares about the first amendement, it's so stupid, you have to be a retard to support it.

dont say things here you wouldnt say in-game comrade

>WAAAH I DINDU NUFFIN
post the chat log you raging autistic faggot

We should just replace them all with union monumentally.

Maybe you shouldn't have been a cunt

There's a reason I don't play ow. Fucking mods for that game ban at the drop of a hat. One motherfucker got banned for being too good that he got reported for hacking even after making a video showing he wasn't running any

Heres a question; why does it matter what it was that OP actually said? Obviously Blizzard is a private company who can do whatever the fuck they want and OP is a dipshit for complaining about getting b& for something against the tos, but isn't the idea these companies are now caving to pussies who cant deal with seeing mean words the real issue?

>HURRR OVERWATCH IS GARBAGE RUN BY SJWS WHO WOULD HAVE KNOW?!
>I'MMA KEEP PLAYING IT AND SUPPORTING IT REGARDLESS BECAUSE I'M AN ASPIE FAGGOT WHO JERKS OFF TO MLP TIER WAIFUS, POST MERCY FEET XD
Kill yourselves, overtrash players.

The first amendment applies to the Congress, not Blizzard, WalMart, Facebook, Time Warner or what have you

We literally need Maoist struggle sessions in our online video games comrades social justice sleeps for no man/woman/other gender comrade

RESIST CHEETO HITLER

>been calling every doomfist player a nigger and hanzo main faggots almost daily for 2 month
>still not banned
Sucks to be you lol

no way comrade the industry is progressive now take your free speech nazi rallies elsewhere Sup Forums gamergator white male toxic hitler

Maybe we just shouldn't pay for videogames.

well it's pretty obvious your silence was deserved

This. Anyone who opposes the Central Corporate Oligarchal Agency for Stifling Toxicity deserves to be forcefully silenced.

Liberty is racist.

Way to miss the point, of me pointing out how disgusting it is of you to mock that right.

Just accept it sweetie: When Trumpf is impeached we're removing your stale pale male Bill of Rights and Constitution entirely, ok honey buns?

>muh ethics in games journalism and lawmaking!!

haha pathetic wh*teboi

>Throwing a tantrum like a baby = hurting someone else feelings
You're projecting

>Just accept it sweetie: When Trumpf is impeached we're removing your first amendment rights
Understood Mr. Fascist.

>agree to rules
>break rules
>get mad about enforced rules you willingly agreed to oblige
lol

>but isn't the idea these companies are now caving to pussies who cant deal with seeing mean words the real issue?
No, because you are playing a game for toddlers.

Nobody is saying that Blizzard's actions are illegal, you fucking donkey. If somebody makes a thread complaining that a game sucks, do you also go there and remind that making bad games is not against the law? You think you're smart for saying what you're saying, but you are an absolute fucking retard.

>OW

>tfw you report autistic kids like OP in games knowing how hard they will be raging when they get banned

got a 1 year silence

>placed in silver
>everyone is fucking dumb
>If I don't have 5 golds then I have 4 and not playing a character than can heal
>climb to masters and briefly get to GM
>everyone constantly talking shit
>"junkrat is garbage, swap" after I kill 4 people and solo take the point
>stacks acting like uppity losers
>"Zen, can you discord or heal someone fuck" -guy talking to zen with 5 golds and 60 elims and 10k healing

people are inferior, they can't just accept that they are wrong. so when I tell them, you are wrong jackass. They just go off on a tangent and rant because they are shit and need some pressure valve to release their rage. But since I nonchalantly dismiss them, they report because now they won, because I carried them. I actually had one silence appealed only for me to instantly get silenced again, and longer, next game after being reported for swapping off of lucio to hanzo when our 4 dps couldn't kill anyone.

Game is shit anyway, healing being overbuffed and the balance patches are a joke.

Yes, it is

Sometimes I think liberals would line themselves up against the wall and shoot themselves just to prove that they're not racist

Sums up competitive team vidya pretty well

I'm definitely not on the same side with you.

I wish they would

I hope you're the guy I reported.

>I got banned for being an asshole so it must mean everyone that agrees with it is a liberal

Truly the height of Sup Forums delusion.

did you even read the posts that you replied to, moron?

>expecting to go to any kind of public forum where civility is expected and be able to run your mouth like an edgy teenager without consequence

The whole world isn't like Sup Forums, you double nigger.