Limit Breaker Goku is the final boss of your current vidya

Limit Breaker Goku is the final boss of your current vidya.

How do you defeat him?

What the fuck is this? Did they get butthurt about everyone saying Goku can't beat Superman so they made him literally unbeatable or something?

New form for Goku or some shit we don't know yet

TEQ team with SSJ4 Gogeta as lead

Super Saiyan was already breaking the limit. As was Super Saiyan 2 and 3. Every fucking new form is breaking the limit. The name is retarded as fuck.

so is the only appeal of this series besides nostalgia seeing goku's new saiyan level up

Fans are calling it that because of what he said when he was fighting Toppo. Nobody knows the real name.

I don't, my FPSes are primarily multiplayer-focused with emphasis on defeating other players.
Also, Goku would never be a final boss except in a villain story or something.

There is absolutely no appeal to Super, it's a train wreck

That being said I keep watching it please help me look away

Just turn into SS4 and destroy him

Who cares Goku is going to fall out of the ring. Gohan is the real winner of the tournament.

>Goku would never be a final boss

Since Super has no idea how to build up things and how to generate hype it doesn't even matter.

This is literally how I feel. It's pretty meh all things considered, the fight scenes are terrible, (minus Roshi's shit in the last episode was pretty tits) but it's like a "I've watched a couple hundred episodes, I'm gonna see this through." kinda mentality.

Like when you go to a place and order one of those 80oz porterhouse steaks and you're like 3/4ths of the way through and you really shouldn't eat any more but you slog on to not feel like a quitter.

Basically it's Super Sayin God mode which has regenerative abilities, plus Kaioken x 1000000000 because he regenerates as quickly as his body breaks down so basically he can kaioken infinitely. He gets more powerful, his god mode gets more powerful, his regen gets more poweful, so he can kaioken more.

If anything Goku just keeps getting weaker.

SSB feels really weak now. I mean hes used it against shit like Krillin.

Superman.

are you retards mad about a new form in dragon ball

You didn't watch the buu saga did you?

Super nerfed everyone from the beginning

you are a idiot if you didnt get the point of that episode

This is clearly a repeat of the Cell saga

>Trunks can barely touch Zamasu
>5 episodes later he gets some weird new form
>Nobody ever mentions it
>He can now hold off Black and Zamasu at once
>Trunks magically learns a new technique from watching a video on a fucking phone
>Vegito lasts 3 minutes because retcon
>Trunks pulls a spirit bomb sword out of his ass
>In the end Zeno steps in anyways
>After all that shit they time travel again to some other timeline that isn't fucked
>Entire arc was literally pointless
Don't fucking remind me

I wish I was fucking joking. That's literally what Limit Breaker is going to be. Basically Goku is just going to become a god full time, not have to swap back and forth, and will be able to just kaioken his way to being stronger then zen-chan.

it's probably just SSG without leaking any ki, thus he keeps his normal hair.

The point of that episode was to remind everyone that everyones power levels got Stat Squished so that weakass character like Roshi and Tien wouldnt get knocked out with a breath.

Zamasu pls go, this thread is for ningens only

>build up hype for krillin
>ends up jobbing harder than when frieza merked him

So what if someone turns into god mode, but times a million?

The ending of that saga honestly made me laugh, it got ridiculous to the point of fan fiction and then they just kinda said "eh, nevermind" and removed the whole thing

It gives Toriyama an excuse to finally end this shit show of a thing. "Okay Goku can literally kill the God of All, we're done."

I mean think about it, at this point there's like maybe 30 things stronger then Goku in ALL of the universes.

He's clearly stronger then any Kai, he's basically on par with gods of destruction at this point, he basically just needs to get through the angelic court at this point, and he won't ever fight zen-chan.

it was to show if krillin would get scared and run off retard

Roshi's episode was the most kino episode of anything dragonball since Frieza. Period.
It was the 'sendoff' he needed as a master but never got. Dragonball didn't give him a good sendoff with the tournament, it was more of a 'passing of the torch' kind of thing. DBZ should have given him this kind of thing either against Radditz or Nappa but never did, which is why this last episode was so good.

Honestly, the entire tournament survival arc has been worth it if only for Roshi's episode.

Frieza is a good guy now? What the fuck happened?

>TOEI
>Letting Toriyama Put an end

hes not

No, not really.
He's just along for the ride

People love Freiza.

No. Buu went into hibernation they needed a +1 for their invitation. Yamcha is still too weak (somehow)

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR HIM TO PUNCH IN THE FACE.

and he still gets dropped immediately so the whole ordeal was pointless

i swear i didnt cry

Goku gets a wacky new asspull form every arc since Frieza, does he not? Everything I know about the current anime is pulled from what I've seen people say about it in the DBFZ threads but it doesn't sound like that's changed

no user you dont understand...isnt like the franchise is gonna die even after that,its a money maker machine,hope they dont pull from their ass some bullshit like "yeah but he is the god of all the universe but what about the dark side of the universe" or some retarded bullshit