Don't act like you don't like the Ball Buster

Don't act like you don't like the Ball Buster

We brainstorm ideas for God Hand 2
>◻ = Main combo (8 hits maximum)
>↓+◻ = Uppercut (as the preset move)
>△ = Sub combo (4 hits maximum, meant for kicks)
>↓+△ = Alternate attack
>O = Grab attacks (You can't just spam them because the enemy will counter attack you or escape. You can use it on weak/distracted/stunned/weakened enemies)
>↓+O = Alternate Grab attack
>◻+△ = Guard breaker (as the preset move)
>X = Just interaction
>L1 = Release the God Hands
>Hold L2 = Open Roulette Wheel (You can now asign a technique to each face button, and when you hit the roulette wheel in the right point, you get a damage bonus)
>If you press L2+face button quick and simultaneously, you can do a Fast Roulette attack without slowing down the game, so you can use Roulette attacks in-between combos
>R2 = Lock on (Change targets with the d-pad)
>R1 = Change combat posture
>You can choose a left/right combat posture from different martial arts postures. You can set a different combo-build and Roulette techniques for each posture, so you can alternate between 2 combo set ups during a fight with pressing a button
>L3 = Turn 180°
>Select = Taunt

Also
>Add more pre-set moves like dodging ←/→+△, you do a barrel kick, or dodging ←/→+◻, you do an elbow to the jaw
>Add a counter attack that turns the enemy 180° when you dodge to ←/↑/→ in the exact time you get hitted
>Add submission and constriction moves for when the enemy is lying on the ground
>Add pre-set attacks for the God-Hands Mode
>Keep the same difficult system, and add one more level
>Add a Rank System
>Add a continued-combo system (Similar to the dodge-offset moves from Bayonetta). You can keep your main/sub combo by doing ↓,↑+◻/△, (Gene will do a butting) then do another attack/dodge/taunt/roulette, then when you start pressing ◻/△ again, the combo you were doing before pressing ↓,↑+◻/△ will continue without any interuption.

I don't like that I can't do it to the girls.

This.

its actually funny

Did IGN single-handedly ruin this game's potential?

A little. But damn I really hated that retarded normie

Yeah, pretty much the whole review is him saying "If I don't like it then no one else does", even saying something like "Maybe five people will enjoy this".

thanks

DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY

TUN TUN TUN TUNN BANKRUPCY

MILKY WAY!!

how about
>co-op mode

YOU'RE NOT ALEXANDER

Oh great idea
Slpit screen/on-line co-op mode where you can do combined attacks

He didn't make it out of the first area, this was confirmed by a coworker.

Of course he didn't. What a dipshit

How about this?
>God Hand 2
>nothing

Best capcomfu

Olivia is cute. CUTE!

I see you are a man of taste aswell