Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably Orphan of Kos.

Orphan of Kos in dlc
In base game ebrietas or gherman

blood starved beast or logarius in the base game

never played the dlc

I'm about to face him, holy shit, I'm scared. I've beaten both Ebrietas and Gehrman first try by the way

i STILL can't beat amelia
fuck this game

go do the woods area to the left of amelia first

she's weak to fire
also you can level your weapon to +6 before fighting her if you have that much trouble

git gud

Logarius

wow bro u must be really good at video games!

orphan of kos

base game is gherman

>mad cuz bad
never stops being funny

Nah, living failures killed me about 5-6 times. Same with Moon Presence. I also killed Maria first try

I'd say arguably Gascoigne, if you're new to the game. Once you've beaten him enough times he isn't that hard.

Gherman though, definitely.

I want to replay with a buddy of mine where we make U.S. Presidents. Which one should I make? I have a few ideas. George Washington STR/ARC build with Hunters Axe; Andrew Jackson SKL/BLD build with threaded cane/Ludwig rifle; Teddy Roosevelt Cannon/Reiterpallach build. I really kinda want to make Donald Trump, but I have no idea what weapon he'd use, besides the Kirkhammer and Shield, but that just seems too easy.

I died on Gascoine the most, but that's because he was a boss so early in the game.
Ebrietas was the hardest one

>get to Blood Starved Beast
>trying my best to play it absolutely blind
>get stuck on him for weeks
>finally ask friend for help
>"lol dude thats an optional boss"

i hate this game.

The only boss that killed me more than once in BB was OoK, and only about 2 other bosses killed me anyway. Orphan made up for all of that by killing me a fuck load. Had to stop playing for a day before going back to it, even went as far as asking for advice which boiled down to 'level up more'. 50 seemed high enough, so I didn't bother.

i'll do that
i can't find twin blood stone shards

Genuinely had most trouble with gascoigne. Though i never played the DLC, i did complete all the chalice dungeons.

gascoigne is scary but he isnt hard at all
cleric beast is harder than him

Parry. It has super obvious tells for all its attacks.

I died 2-3 times and then I managed to stunlock Maria in the corner until she died with Blades of Mercy. Didn't really feel like I beat her

>parry
I keep trying and it seems like none of it's attacks can be parried. I parried Gascoigne with ease, what gives?

> getting stuck on orphan for over a day then begging for help
Imagine being you.

well you have to kill either cleric beast or blood starved beast
but if you dont kill BSB, you have to pay 20000 blood for a key
BSB is weak to fire, and the pungent blood cocktails work on him

BSB is by far the easiest boss to parry so no idea. Otherwise always dodge forward and left.

orphan of kos and for some reason i had a lot of trouble with shadow of yharnam

>well you have to kill either cleric beast or blood starved beast
Not him but didn't know about that. Why? You can skip both. Cleric beast gives you nothing

Cleric beast, Gascoigne, and BSB gave me as many deaths as the rest of the bosses combined including DLC (About 22 between the three of them). Apart from them the only one I think I had trouble on was Logarius because I didn't realize the stick he plants in the ground is killable.

Overall though BB is probably the easiest game in terms of bosses.

He's semi optional, killing it is one of two paths you can take to advance.

> i never played the DLC
breh....

Orphan. Ebrietas is hard too, but that's only for her charge attack which is bs.
Orphan has no bullshit attacks, he is strong and super aggressive and you actually have to get good (no memeing) to beat him

Ludwig

Gherman's windup always gives me trouble. It feels random when the strike comes, so I don't know when to dodge for a good opening.

Region issues, i actually paid for it but psn wouldnt let me play it.

That's why I love Ludwig, Maria and Orphan. You just need to learn their attacks and dodge, there are no bullshit hitboxes and shit like that

He gives you the sword hunter badge which let's you buy the key to the cathedral ward gate

you have to kill one of them to get to amelia
killing cleric beast will unlock the key at the vendor
killing BSB opens the elevator in the chapel
you can skip both if you're playing an unpatched version of the game and glitch over a wall

What kind of shit is that? Did you message Sony?

>Maria
You don't need to learn shit for Maria if you have a weapon capable of staggering her. If you're using a gun she's even more of a joke.

Rom is fucking annoying. It's impossible to look out for the ice hail and the little shits on the ground. I always summon only for it to tank 2-3 of the hails. Fuck hails.

If by hard you mean more frustrating and less fun then
>base game
Defiled Chalice amygdala and BriBri
>DLC
Laurence

All the DLC ones. Although Maria wasn't that hard but that was mostly in part due to how easily she staggers. If that didn't happen she would be pretty hard too.

Shit I didn't know that, I was just killing everything on my first playthrough, I actually thought that both bosses were not optional

nigga what? shes piss easy. summon an npc if you cant handle it. use fire and hunter charms.

Several times, they said go fuck yourself.

I'm only a little bit after Rom the cute little spider since other things have come up so just from what I went through so far I had the most difficulty with the blood starved beast since I tried to not use antidotes.

I am really confused though, why do so many people complain that Vicar Amelia is hard? She was so far the easiest one I've beaten.
>Be overly tired at 3:00am and about to turn it off
>Doggo appears
>Figure fuck it, I'll try her to see some move sets once then beat her tomorrow.
>Most attacks are comically out of range or easy to dodge
>Kill her first try without any effort
>Save, quit and sleep
>Later look google her to see if she's a joke boss
>People complaining she's impossibly hard
>watt

I don't agree orphan up close can perform an instant attack and a delayed attack, if you dodge immediately the delayed attack will catch you and vice versa.

That's just ridiculous. I meant this DLC is 20 bucks which is a lot for a DLC

I hope you issued a chargeback.

she's too easy to parry, that makes the fight a joke if you really want to overkill her.
usually i fight her without parrying just to have more fun

>summon an npc
i did and wasted all my insight
i managed to drop her health really low fighting alone but then she starts to heal herself

Ebrietas, orphan of kos, ludwig

Ludwigs hitboxes aren't bullshit but his weird shape can be difficult to negotiate and you take full damage for whatever hits you during the animation, which doesn't make sense when a flailing leg isn't going to hurt like a huge clawed hand.

>summon an npc if you cant handle it.
ignore that part
fire is good though

use numbing mist to prevent healing

I did a skill run recently and used BOM on her too. Great weapon for killing hunter type enemies due to stunlock. You shouldn't feel bad since canonically, the BOM are hunter of hunters weapons, so it makes lore sense to kill hunters easily with them.

>but then she starts to heal herself
she wont heal if you stay close to her
you can also use numbing mist to stop it

Maria was so much fun. I loved the humanoid bosses and fighting her was the most fun. Her attacks look cool, she's teleporting all over the place and her phases are very different and interesting.
Best boss imo and should have been the DLC final boss with 2-3 more phases and a ton of extra health added. I didn't want it to end.
The whole Kos thing was stupid anyway.

Didnt, paid on debit card. First time buying from PSN and i have never done since.

>numbing mist
i don't have it and i can't buy it since i have no insight

Only if we're talking base game.

if you havent used any, there should be a few near where you fight her

Congratulations user, but please don't start a
>X boss is actually the easiest boss in the game!
BB is an RPG with weapons,stats,weapons,items,summons etc. Also it comes to personal preference too, I've had trouble with bosses considered easy and beat bosses considered hard easily.

I got stuck on him after some attempts, and then stopped playing the game for a day. Asked if there was some shit I could do before or after the fight because the fucker seemed like he had a huge health pool at the time. Beat him when I went back to playing, all without the easy mode of parries because I learned in my first run of NG that anything that could be parried became too easy.
I should probably point out my first attempt of the DLC was in NG+ too. Genuinely never struggled with anything in these games until Orphan though.

>there should be a few near where you fight her
i sold those

Because she heals and most people don't think to use numbing mist.

At what point did you realize 80% of Bloodborne's bosses were trash?

If you've been upgrading your weapons her healing is a non factor, how the fuck are people this bad at video games? That's the entire point of the fight is to be a damage check much like the Bell Gargoyles from Dark Souls, people who don't understand this should not be playing video games.

I just killed him on my first playthrough (never played a Souls game before). I died about six times the first night, using the music box and shit, and ragequit for the night. Next evening after work, I absolutely BTFO'd him on my first attempt, using only three blood vials. As long as you've learned to parry, he's not a problem.

I dunno, never had an issue with her desu. I imagine some people made the attempt before Witches, which means they wouldn't be that well upgraded.

Amelia is the casual filter. Her attacks perfectly pointing out the flaws in your play style and force you to use actual strategy for the first time in the game. She's only beatable with a strategy. Casuals are shocked by this and immediately start complaining.

fully honest

the only bosses I died more than once to were Rom and Logarius; Rom especially and I can't even really articulate why

for comparison's sake, I beat bosses like Orphan, Ebrietas and Gehrman on my first try

counting Chalice on the other hand, I lost to defiled abhorrent beast and defiled amygdala a lot

i honestly went straight after her and gave her no breathing room and she never had the chance to heal. flaming threaded cane does wonders.

There needed to be more fights like him, assuming you don't parry spam him this fight is god tier.

>Has both ranged and melee attacks
>Fight requires you to constantly move
>Need to close the gap between him
>Second phase is the first phase but even better

gascoine wore me like a condom for about 2 days

beat every other boss first try

died about 6 times to not-iosefka

Every time I go back to the clinic she's laying on the table upstairs in labor, what triggers a fight with her?

>jumps in the air, you lose your lock forcing you to guess when he lands.
>sword attacks aren't telegraphed
great boss

Who's the next boss after Gascoigne? First time player, making my way through the cathedral ward now.

visit her before the bloodmoon

Blood Starved Beast, Vicar Amelia or Witches of Hemwick.

Blood starved beast if you go to Old Yharnam or Vicar Amelia

if she's on the table talking about things wiggling in her head, you can just kill her

Thanks, lads.

>still can't beat BSB

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwViQxSJJQ

Vicar Amelia is the only mandatory one but you can do both Blood Starved Beast and Witches of Hemwick beforehand or after.

>being level 50 and fighting orphan

that sounds stupid as fuck, you'd get 1 shot by half the shit he does unless you put 80% of your points in health, no wonder you died so much to him.

Most aggressive boss in all the souls games, with 21000hp to boot

If you get into the clinic prior to killing rom, she is hostile iirc

She heals? also the hell is numbing mist?

Weapon Choice is the biggest barrier for Amelia.

People who breeze through the boss tend to have serrated weapons, and those who complain don't have them (or at least don't use any transformations that may boost serrated damage)

Even without spamming fire paper and transform combos, she's piss easy if you just wail on her with the saw cleaver/spear for a bit. Hit a limb until it bursts and then switch, so long as you're at around +2 or +3 weapon she'll die before she could even think to heal up.

>only one other guy said Laurence
am I missing something with this boss? I feel he's far and away the hardest shit in the game INCLUDING chalice dungeons (with the exception of defiled Amygdala)

what am I doing wrong?

>No Chalice dungeons
Nigger that's where the best bossfights are.

>tfw had a harder time with Emissary than Ebrietas

i just followed the Seathe(TM) formula of hugging the wiggly bits and wailing away. Took forever but i was safe the entire time.

>play the game for the first time
>the hard bosses are hard, the easy bosses are easy
>replay it
>the hard bosses are easy, and the easy bosses are hard

How the hell does this happen? Bloodstarved Beast repeatedly raped my ass, Logarius did the same, and the One Reborn took MY dick on the first try without me realizing that you could kill the witches shooting fireballs, as did Gerhman. Then, next playthrough, they all turned the tables on me somehow. Even when I tried to use the same weapons, the fights were backwards.

Does this happen to the rest of you?

Go as Nixon and Agnew.

My attack power is ~405. Is it ok? Using saw cleaver

Ludwig

That doesn't work with Ebrietas because of a Call Beyond, you have to start moving eventually.