Randy Pitchford just tweeted he is refusing to make another Half Life game unless given the Half Life IP by Valve

Randy Pitchford just tweeted he is refusing to make another Half Life game unless given the Half Life IP by Valve.

What can we do to get Valve to give the IP to Randy who is a game developer?

>Randy Pitchford just tweeted he is refusing to make another Half Life game unless given the Half Life IP by Valve.
That's not what your picture says

Fuck off, let it die.
Isn't Duke Nukem's raped corpse enough?

read the bottom it says he would only say yes to GabeN if he was given the Half Life IP so he could give it a great story and design.

Being told you can make a game for a franchise does not mean you now own it.
it just means the owner of the rights gives you permission to make a game for the franchise.

valve and gearbox have had zero communication since Randy lied about winning a card game that never happened against Gabe.

Sounds like bullshit but I'll believe it

not to defend Randy, but that's not what he said

Who the literal fuck even cares about half life anyways? It's story has always been mediocre and the gameplay has been terrible since 1

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point OP, maybe you could work for Kotaku or VICE

english isn't your first language, is it

If there's one good thing that came out of this whole Epistle 3 ordeal is that I was reminded how many absolute morons exist.

Hahaha why the FUCK would anyone want Gearbox to take over Half-Life??

>Randy Pitchford just tweeted he is refusing to make another Half Life game unless given the Half Life IP by Valve
i.e. he is refusing to make another Half Life game unless he's allowed to? Shitty fucking thread, user.

>Randy Pitchford just tweeted he is refusing to make another Half Life game unless given the Half Life IP by Valve.

thats not what your pic is saying at all you moron

>depends
randy literally just tweeted that gaben is incontinent and needs adult diapers

>What can we do to get Valve to give the IP to Randy who is a game developer?
Fucking beg them not to
Let the dead stay dead

Can we petition this to happen?
Lets give these poor half-life fans that make threads every day what they want.

Holy shit.
Randy Pitchford is doing a pretty good job of fielding the questions, how can you be so completely fucking illiterate in spite of how clear he's being?

As much as I hate Randy, this tweet he basically said HL3 coming out he will make sure to release another expansion for it and that's it.

You should be a games journalist

>Depends
Kek, Randy would be biting Gaben's fucking hand off to use an IP that doesn't have the Gearbox stigma.

>story style and design
>half-life focusing on those

Absolute madman, it was always about gameplay with the story unfolding as you make your way

>hey will you make half life
>no we legally cant
>k but what if you cud
>maybe
OHMY GOD RANDY IS BUYING HALF LIFE EVERY BODY CALL KOTAKU CALL GIANTBOMB V GET IN HERE!!!!!!!