Are you getting /our girl/ game?

Are you getting /our girl/ game?

youtu.be/bTQtFSIvGeg

gematsu.com/2017/08/wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-memoria-freese-coming-west-early-2018

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/06/5pb-announces-wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-dungeon-action-rpg
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ163319.html
hestia.dance/
generosity.com/fundraising/2017-animator-dormitory-project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Crunchyroll

>SJWroll
no thanks

CR shills shilling their products.
Nothing new, Sup Forums is full of them.
Now delete

>Hestia

No. However, I can't deny the fact that I would have if the game was on Vita.

There is an actual dugeon action rpg coming most likely for Vita

gematsu.com/2017/06/5pb-announces-wrong-try-pick-girls-dungeon-dungeon-action-rpg

I like crawlers in general so that would be great. Though if it isn't on a handheld console at all I'll probably skip it. Something about being rooted in place when playing dungeon crawlers makes it hard to get into the game.
I'm still waiting on the konosuba localization announcement

>use to think hestia was an annoying meme girl
>now realize that she really is bestia

>CR games

Into the fucking trash it goes. Fuck ironic weebs fuck SJWs faggots fuck the cancerous anime fandom in the west.

>I'm a real weeb! Not like those faggots who use crunchyroll!
unironically neck yourself

Never claimed to be one.

Keep using CR like the dumb nu-weeb cuck that you are.

I know CR is shit and only stupid cucks pay for it, but did they go full SJW or something?

Even the subs on the trailer re shit.

Are they trying to stay relevant after losing a bunch of shows with shitty mobage? Hilarious.

I sure am.
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ163319.html

You sound quite defensive over watching Chinese girl cartoons.

>crunchyroll
>hestia
You disgust me, go crawl back into the shithole you came out of.

I treat you cancerous fuck the same way I treat the ''xD im such a gamer hihihihi'' type of people.

You're both on the same level.

I don't keep up with western animu distributors. What's wrong with CR?

The biggest is
>paying for streaming
Also, they only get the shit quality TV licenses, not the blu-ray quality ones when those eventually come out. There's probably more, but I can't recall it off the top of my head

What's with the string?

On one hand, Hestia is actually a pretty solid girl. On the other, her manga and CR are garbage.

They were originally illegal and fucked over a lot of people during the transition. They also have shit tier subs.

Despite their claims, their money doesn't even mostly go to the original distributor. They go to making shitty YouTube videos and paying for people to make reaction videos.

Press [X] to brush.

>smartphone app game

so its another crappy Japanese gacha game? I'm already playing Dokkan Battle and FGO.

>not brushing each other's teeth
How will they ever grow closer?

Please tell me that you can pound the girl on the left

You know damn well it's not a girl you fag

hestia.dance/

If he was a male, he would have plowed that shortstack already. Even if gay.

I just want to cum inside Hestia

>2017
>not having a CR account and supporting the anime industry
>being filthy pirates

>he thinks the literal pennies crunchyroll gives to the "industry" actually go towards the people who make the anime
>he thinks the licenses CR pays for are anything significant when compared to bluray/merchandise sales

>That back

So is the series actually good or am I only downloading it for my new waifu?

It's passably okay at best, doesn't really do anything interesting with its story or world.

It's mediocre at best, it has some top girls, but good chance that you will be bored when they are not on the screen.

No, you're supporting the CrunchyRoll industry, not the anime industry. You're essentially a pirate yourself, you're just paying a middleman out of stupidity. You want to support the anime industry? Import the BDs and buy figs.

It's very comfy and is written better than most isekai. The show gets a bad rap because of the whole Hestia meme. The novels are pretty good, too.

>cute mc and girls
>just fantasy and none of the isekai cliches
>mc is op in the context of this level but is a shrimp compared to higher tier adventurers
>mythological gods
>fun cast of unique characters

Check it out, user.

You're supporting SJWs and anime youtubers.

The girls are only really good because of Suzuhito Yasuda, if you just wanna ogle the girls look up his art.

>Crunchyroll
>CringeMachi FOTMshit
>Hestia
Far from being anyone's girl except garbage men. Kill yourself.

>before CR
>tons of different subbing groups, you could just pick the one that proved to be best
>now
>CR, nothing but CR
You are paying for a worse service than before and basically nothing of it even goes to the people working on those animes

>crunchyroll

It may sound stupid, but a Japanese person saying "My favorite anime is the Simpsons" would be correct because they don't distinguish between their shit and western shit.

I want to fuck tenleid!

But that person isn't Japanese. They're just doing it for the memes.

Have you ever seen the comment section for Cruel Angel's Thesis? One of the comments was legitimately "who has actually watched this anime? I'm just here because of PewDiePie and Corey in The House!"

>before CR
>tons of different subbing groups, you could just pick the one that proved to be best
>show dropped
>mass naked children disappearance events
>karaoke subs
>episodes released 2 weeks after airing until drama and nobody picks it up
>cartel groups

Yeah if they say it that way, it's just cancer, but I don't see the autism over what's a cartoon and what's anime. Because at the end of the day, all "anime" means is "animation"

I gave my money to the animator dormitory project instead.

generosity.com/fundraising/2017-animator-dormitory-project

No wonder anime airs at 1am, you can't watch it otherwise.

does he sleep in the office? if he also has to commute on top of that he doesn't even have any time to sleep left

you support them by ordering fucking BluRays you degenerate
you dont support jack shit when paying CR
you actually support 50/50 quality subs. Half is ok quality half is absolute garbage

Silly user, their most merciful manager and wonderful human being lets them go 10 minutes before the last train so they can go home and enjoy themselves.

He's nip The office may as well be his new home.

thank god I'm not a nip

I get to enjoy their cartoons without needing to work myself to sudoku

Will she finally put on some damn tights and shoes? If not, hard pass. Sorry, not a feetfag.

Depends if i get best ending with Chestia and can tell the cunt they tried to shove down my throat to fuck off.

Also sheds a light on why so many people kill themselves over there, imagine living like this and the anime you're watching has a shitty ending.

Just release the second season. Dammit these horribly spent resources in making a bad game can go to just making the anime better, or getting it released faster.

and they wonder why nobody wants to fuck and have kids
what is wrong with them

Funny you mention that

Sleep deprivation kills consistent productivity, so some places actually praise taking a on the job nap time

>the tits to feet screentime ratio is so onesided it's not even worth mentioning
>MUH NAKED FEET

See this is why everybody says you're a fucking idiot.

Isnt that the mobile game that is already out?

Anyway, Hestia a cute! Bell a cute! Lili a cute!
Amazon sisters a cute!

Lefiya a cutest!

I'd like to, but I don't have a smartphone.

How the fuck is CR "SJW"? Can you stop misusing words?

Nope, it's just Sup Forums being retarded AGAIN.

Actually accurate in this case

>CR
>Funi dub
Am I missing something here?

No yuri no buy

they shove their political agenda into their subs

>before CR
Loli shows never subbed because fansubs were filled with SJWs who refused to work on "pedoshit".
>after CR
Loli shows get subs day 1 instead of never or 6+ months later.

Animejunkies was a big meme back in the days kek.

The dub is not by CR though...
Never seen that.

>implying not because of god-tier seiyuus
get a load of this bakayarou

i like to say I donated to KissAnime just to piss off that weird faggot who runs CR PR and constantly hounds anyone who swears up and down crunchyroll is helping the industry

making people mad is fun

Didn't they also sensor shit like Valkyrie Profile Mermaid?

Tv raws are usually censored. You gotta wait for bd rips.

weirdly enough, i'm less bugged by the patriarchal demands line than the alteration of the line after that. it's such an inoffensive joke, what's the point of changing that?

>game based off a harem LN

no thanks. I don't play shit.

>>implying not because of god-tier seiyuus
>get a load of this bakayarou

you can have a god tier cast but the show still sucking due to the genre. Like harems.

>elves

Tell me they are raped to death down the line.

Step being elfist!

Reminder that Leafiya is worst DanMachi and is so awful she probably killed all interest due to her shit spinoff adaptation.

Bestia died for some yandere yuri elf.

I dropped Sword Oratoria after 3 episodes. Don't care about this shitshow anymore.

it was supposed to be her anime reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its
fucking
REAL
sometimes i wish i was god

This and
That
Remember dubbed Maid Dragon?

>Remember dubbed Maid Dragon?

no

>dubbed Maid Dragon

Somebody make anime real already!!

Stop podting retarded crap. How the fuck is CR SJW when they sub shit like tenshi no 3p and mahoujin guru guru whoch ate sjows that sexualize little girls?

because sjws are all for "pedosexuality" and trans kids

It already is.

Women can't stop coplaying anime girls because they know we prefer 2D.

I read about this yesterday, I'm hyped as fuck.

Played the jap version but couldn't understand shit. I never thought I would say this, but god bless Crunchyroll

>Implying you will live long enough for 2D AI
waifus

Don't forget Kobayashi saying "No slut shaming" in the dub.

Couldn't they have translated the Re:Zero VN instead? Or Starlight Stage?

>Fish with red burning eyes screaming "MY EYES!".jpg