Does anyone else pee and/or poop in bottles so you don't have to walk all the way to the toilet and can continue your...

Does anyone else pee and/or poop in bottles so you don't have to walk all the way to the toilet and can continue your game quicker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzhYjOSaWrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jzgct1_sc8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is the fork for when you eat ur shit out of a bucket?

enjoy your deep vein thrombosis.

i just moved the computer to the bathroom, so simple

Chinese takeout :)

Spoonfeed me

I put my battlestation over the drain in our basement. There is a faucet next to it too so I can flush it if the smell gets too bad. Works for drinks in a pinch too, if nobody else is home.

How the fuck do you poop in a bottle? I've heard of pooping in a sock but not in a bottle.

I did pee in one of those sewer drain-things in the basement once or twice, but I was a dumb kid back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzhYjOSaWrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=jzgct1_sc8Y

I'm the laziest slob you'll ever meet but I would never sink so low as to piss in a fucking bottle and keep it next to the desk because I can't be arsed to get up and walk 30 feet to the toilet

you don't move around once in awhile, blood clots in your legs, then travels to your lungs and kills you.

>I'm the laziest slob you'll ever meet
>I would never piss in a bottle
Pick one, friend.

>that light yellow colour

dehydrated slob coming through

Drink it.

Sometimes I don't wash my hands

How did you get your pee in a bottle? Do you have a dedicated pee funnel?

When I lived in the dorms in college I was constantly disgusted by how many people would take a shit, wipe their ass then leave without washing their hands.

Use your foreskin

My dubs say you should take a sip from that bottle and post a proof.

No, I do it at work sometimes if I put in extra hours though.
>tfw everybody is cool with it and you can use the bottles to stay warm in the winter

I'm guessing really small child dicks that fit right in the hole

>put dick in bottle

>pee

>???

No, I just have a micro penis. It fits in the mouth hole.

>put dick in bottle
Isn't that just as unsanitary as pissing in a toilet though

What games are even worth doing this for anymore?

you need to see a doctor. no joke.

How long does that take to happen? And why don't more lazy/obese people die from it?

And I will roll them right now.

I guess you would have to press it right up to your asshole and hope it wasn't too large.

I took a piss in a bottle once mid-fap. Stank up the place pretty fiercely. Can't imagine what several filled up bottles would smell like.

Where tf do u live nasty ass

>being able to fit your dick inside a bottle

i'd likely die. i don't even know how many weeks its been in my drawer

>Woman detected

You just put the tip of your dick right on the opening

PUBG
Overwatch
Battlefield 1

I used to pee in a jug because my brother would have sex in his room and it was right next to the bathroom so you could hear everything.

How small is your dick?

You guys are so gross. Oh my god.

>Put dick in bottle
Literally impossible. Even as a grower my dick can't fit through that hole. I guess it's possible to just press your dick up against the hole and pee but you risk making a mess if you squeeze for more force and move your dick.

So, is piss bottling the new 'true gamer' rite of initiation?

This guy's right. Keeping them on your nightstand is gross. Toss em out the window ffs

Yeah, fellow femanon (male), you said it.

this
but he is probably underage and not fully formed, so it's probably normal

So none, it's not like the days of the older MMOs and arena shooters.

Are you fucking 9 years old?

it's fine. it only gets that bad when i go a day or two without drinking much

Then why not just piss directly out the window?