*dual wields your path*

*dual wields your path*

You have 10 seconds to name the cringiest vidya fanbase or I'll keyblade your shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_8tGC9UEKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PUBG

pc master fats

Any weeb RPG

pretty much

never ever

Sonic

People who like witcher or think that like linear action titles like shadow of mordor are good or even worth looking at

MGS purists

youtube.com/watch?v=w_8tGC9UEKE

also dual wielding can be good, whenever it comes to player character gets two attacks compared to one it is valuable

Maybe PUBG

Sonic, Undertale, anything with a strong autism/furry presence in it.

All that butthurt because you can't defend MGSV's shortcomings, god damn.

Anime was a mistake.

Kingdom Hearts for sure. I've never played them, but everytime I meet someone who has, they're really greasy awkward furries. From what I've seen of the games, they're pretty 'cringey' themselves.

Dark Souls
Speedrunning
Pokémon
Smash
Metroid
Kingdom Hearts

I don't know which one specifically, but one of these

The nintendo fanbase.
Don't get me wrong, the sony fanbase is nearly as cancerous, but the nintendo fanbase is worse since they're ignorant on top of outlandishly zealous.

Sup Forums

Anything from /vg/

Nintendo fans

You pretty much said so in the OP.
Then there's Sanic
Youtuber Fanbase
Undertale
Pokemon
Dark Souls

And what's this about PUBG? I know it's overrated as fuck but I haven't seen any cringe ***yet***.

The original cringecom, predating /mlp/ by over 2 decades. These are the cancer of not only Sup Forums but of society itself.

There is no competition to this level of autism.

I posted it them in no particular order but if you're going to ask for THE cringiest I'd probably say sanic too.

grimoire heralds of the winged exemplar

this is my oc

this is mine

me in the middle

splatoon manchildren

I was thinking my name would bring up some of the best but there's nothing good

Nice try poorfags

I remember doing kick fights with my friends in highschool, shit was fun. Why fake it?

Sonic
Undertale
Splatoon
Melee
Neptunia
Speed running
Let's plays

>almost a super senior
Did he get held back because the high school football team needed his amazing throwing and running ability?

I mean its clearly Sonic.

Anyone who says anything other than sonic is deluding themselves or letting their personal views on the game dictate how cringy they think the fanbase is.
Even Undertale pales in comparison to how much distilled autism sonic creates daily

Sonic autism have been that cringy and widespread once ago, but those times are now lost: no new kid is getting Sonic autism and the former ones are just either nostalgifaggots or turned "ironic"; all those OCs still belong in forumfree age

It really is collosal the ammount of shit that these autists are capable of producing.

Are you serious? do you even internet?

>no FNAF