More than the score, I think it is somewhat impressive that there are no mixed or negative reviews...

More than the score, I think it is somewhat impressive that there are no mixed or negative reviews. Supposedly and enjoyable game. Or Nintendo and Ubi are rich.

Are the sensationalists biding their time with games like this, so they can hand a negative a negative zinger when everything seems good and nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS1Iz8FcW5k&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=HzGMkvNvwTY
youtube.com/watch?v=_iTs3hFkSyI
youtube.com/watch?v=VOVx4XIHI50
youtube.com/watch?v=gjs3RqiHtXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are the sensationalists biding their time with games like this, so they can hand a negative a negative zinger when everything seems good and nice?
Of course, Sterling's already masturbating to the very thought of it.

idk if it would work with this since literally nobody expected this game to be good because ubisoft and rabbids.

Working on my 1/10 review, give me some time.

just play xcom ew

Sterling is too busy madturbating to his wife getting fucked by Tyrone

BASED EXPLAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=LS1Iz8FcW5k&t=4s

You do know you have to remove 10 from every Nintendo game's score to get an accurate score right?

That's one of the stupider memes I see around here.

>Nintendo and Ubi are rich
Nah. With the mediocre score ARMS got and the below-expected score of Splatoon 2 (both being extremely huge titles), it's pretty obvious that if they're paid, they're not paid that much lmao

ARMS got 77 though

Which is mediocre in terms of Nintendo material. This game was branded as one of my major system sellers, after all

the *

Is this game worth getting?

not an argument, don't forget the game's getting a bunch of free DLC

Ubi and Nintendo probably were extra careful with this one, because if it was bad, then it would likely hurt multiple brands, and make the two companies look bad.

77 is a C+, I'm sorry.

I'm happy it's doing well. It sends the message that crazy crossovers are well-received if it's done well.
Tails Gets Trolled: The RPG when?

57 is a C+

I forgive you

77 is mediocre. I'm not quite sure what the fuck you're talking about. Now if the game is good and you think it deserves more than 77, fine. But a score of 77 is still a mediocre score

nah

>free DLC
when will this stop being argued as a selling point? if the game isnt good enough, people will leave and most likely not come back. if they don't come back, whether they make a million free dlc or none doesnt matter. that content wont be played by the player.

that nonsense was spammed during the overwatch marketing campaign. if the gameplay is awful like it is, no amount of free dlc will make people come back.

I'm sorry your educators didn't care about you.

I'm not sure Sterling will dare criticize this game, considering he and Laura Kate Dale suck each other's dicks about how it was '''''leaked.'''

good thing the game is good enough though and just going to get better thanks to all the free DLC.

>77
>mediocre

Dude, a 50 is mediocre. 77 is on the higher end of "good".

Ubisoft has a penchant for getting good reviews and great sales on mediocre games that no one talks about a week later.

No it's fucking not. Stop kidding yourself with thinking that's the way video game review scores work.

70 is the baseline for passable.

Yeah now that I think about it you're right. Probably because I'm used to play garbage that are noted in the mid-high 80's :^)

Depends. Isn't ME:Catalyst noted in the mid 70's ? This game is objectively great (and better than the first gameplay-wise) if you don't waste your time doing garbage side quests

You're using a system in which work is graded on specific right and wrong answers/ways of writing argumentation for comparison, and that's not really comparable to entertainment media of any kind. Asinine autism. That being said, ARMS should be lower because it's a fucking bore.

>video game scores adhere to my own personal subjective scale so I can make any argument i want and be correct

wow

GRAZIE DAVIDE
Now make a Pokemon+Digimon a reality.

It has a season pass, it's made by Ubisoft and has Nintendo characters, he's going to rip it to shreds.
He'll give it an 8 anyway to please his tranny friend

Just like in school, you don't fucking pass by getting half your shit wrong.

These aren't movies, where you can pay $5-10 to waste 90 minute. Video games are higher end purchases that require hours of investment. If the product is fucking up half the time, then it's a bad product.

mass effect andromeda got a 76 on xbone

>Just like in school
>You're using a system in which work is graded on specific right and wrong answers/ways of writing argumentation for comparison, and that's not really comparable to entertainment media of any kind. Asinine autism.

Jim doesn't give a shit about anything except for the attention he gets through controversy. He exists just to shit up everything he touches.

If a reviewer is finding just as many wrongs in an entertainment product that requires a serious investment, then it's a bad product.

Do you know how many video games there are out there? How do the exact same thing, but better than their relative competition? If you're getting a 50%, you messed up, and no rationalizing will fix that.

In fact, I'm gonna ask you a question.

How many 5/10 games have you bought at full price? $60 releases, that reviewed as a 5/10 from your preferred source, or Metacritic.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzGMkvNvwTY

01:42:34

>you will never be a buttblasted sonygro.

why even live?

GRAZIE DAVIDE

heh welcome to the real world..... kiddo.

GRAZIE DAVIDE

>less than 20 hours
Maybe I'll rent it someday, no way I'm giving Ubisoft of all people $50 for that.

i'll buy this shit fuck it

anyone know how much space it takes up digitally?

you should

In the UK, 40 is a minimum passing grade, 60 is considered good, 70 is considered very good, and beyond is considered exemplary.

Where the US makes 60 the minimum passing grade and 70 is mediocre, this is where things get fucked.

2.3 gbs

>mfw I got it early for $16 because friend works at Ubisoft

No actually, 60 translates to a D here. A plain 70 is a C-.

I don't know why your system works like that. Sounds pretty fucked that you could get the majority of your answers wrong and still pass. I had a teacher came from Ireland that worked off that system. Baffled me. Relatively easy A, though.

source?

I don't know if the original video exists anymore. It was a live stream in like 2010.

The main thing you're proving is competency in the field, not mastery. If you are competent, you're fit to continue in pursuit of mastery or otherwise starting a career in that field, as that's where the growth is.

The US education system demands far too much.

You're not competent in something if you're getting over half of it wrong.

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

I hope this is a hint at Wario and Waluigi being playable in the DLC.

GRAZIE DAVIDE

>Dude, a 50 is mediocre
Literally what the hell are you smoking. Show me even one (1) game with a metascore of ~50 that's "mediocre" instead of absolute dogshit. A score of 50/100 basically means that half of the game is garbage. Does that qualify as mediocre to you? This logic doesn't apply to just video games by the way, there's a pretty good reason why any decent university for example considers any exam score below 50% to be a failure. Half of the maximum score is the absolute bare minimum for you to even pass, and this type of ranking works very well with games too. Games with a score of 0-5 are not even worth talking about, 6-7 is around the mediocre / below average range, 7.5 is average, and 8 and higher is when we actually start talking about good games. Calling 77 "the higher end of good" (as in, the game is better than most games that are considered to be good) means that your expectations are ridiculously low and your ranking system is completely fucked. 77 is barely above average, not good.

i thought he was french

It's Ubisoft.I have no doubt that they are buying reviews as per usual.
I hope the game is actually good though.

>60 is considered good, 70 is considered very good
Jesus, what is wrong with your grading system? A test where almost a third of all your answers are wrong is considered "very good". Do you even understand what you're defending here?

not sure what school you went to. most places don't do minus just A+ A B+ B C+ C D F

100-95 94-89 88-83 82-77 76-71 70-65 64-59 58-50 49 and less

Though in university it generally changes based on students marks

Why would they pay for negative reviews?

>Test
>Answers

I'm not the UK guy so i can't speak for his country, but not all school systems revolve around written tests with a number of questions, you're assuming it's always about the percentage of right and wrong answers, it's really not

haha

If a 70 is "passable" and 80 is "good" then a 77 would be way more than mediocre.
I fucking hate % or /100 based scores.

So all you did was make the score from 0-5 but made zero a larger swath of games. bravo, it takes incredible stupidity to fail to understand a basic scoring system.

>Waluigi is the fat one

Thebppint is that is taller than wario

No one said ARMS was a bad game, but 77 is the equivalent of around a C+.

Not something you'd trumpet about yourself, unless it's a subject you seriously had trouble with.

Odds are grading criteria is a lot harsher so the average score is lower, so getting 100% is mastery on the subject.

GRAZIE DANIELE
SPERO CHE RISPONDERAI ALLE MIE LETTERE

Does this game have any post-game content or is it just 30-40 story missions + some sidequests and thats it? Is there anything like randomized battles or anything else for after the story to give you something new to play? I love XCOM and I'll get this game but I fear that I'll play this for 20 hours, finish it, and then never touch it again

Lettere addirittura, che gli hai scritto?

thanks Jim, do your best

I would also like to know

You mean add.
There's a nintendo tax you know that costs them points from most reviewers.

I'd like a proper Mario and Sonic Crossover dome by the mania team.

Nulla
Non so scrivere

Probabilmente gli mando una foto del Gabibbo

each world has 10 solo challenges and a secret chapter

Hm, that doesnt sound bad. How many worlds are there? How many regular stages are there? How many stages in total, with solo challenges and secret chapters?

4 worlds with 9 normal chapters + 1 secret chapter each.

the majority of chapters have more than 1 map within them though, usually 2.

no-one has actually shown off the challenge levels yet, so I can't say what they're like.

>B-B-BUT SONY!!!!!!!!
Every single time

GRAZIE DAVIDE

When you really think about it though, it isn't that implausible to connect Rayman to Mario since Mario itself was connected to Rare titles up to and including Conker's Bad Furday prior to the MS buyout, it's just that "rabbids" is usually codeword for phoned in game that doesn't deserve Rayman proper. Nobody expected them to actually put effort in.

APOLOGIZE

well i have to say
the game is better than i think anyone was expecting
even if it's not GREAT or anything
so i'm sorry i suppose

Is there anything I can buy to use as a replacement dock for the switch?
I don't like the idea that it's so poorly designed it is almost guaranteed to scratch the screen at some point

youtube.com/watch?v=_iTs3hFkSyI

MY

FUCKING

DICK

Kirkhope must have fucking loved being on this project.

Soliani said Kirkhope would send him tracks at 3 in the morning, so he definitely did.

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=VOVx4XIHI50

Pretty sure everyone around here including me thought the game was going to get a 70-75
im actually surprised

I guess we now know why Yooka-Laylee's OST was so bland. He put all his actual effort in this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjs3RqiHtXM

He didn't even know it was a Mario game at first, he thought it was a rabbids game. But he loves Mario music so this whole game became bit of a passion project of sorts.

>He put all his actual effort in this game.
That actually explains a lot.