It is TWo-thOUSAND and seVENTEEN

It is TWo-thOUSAND and seVENTEEN

and this person is playing Xbox TF2 right now as he has, 12 hours a day, for the last ten years

Just IMAGINE being this real-life retarded

I wouldn't mind some console TF2 right now. Anyone want to get on?

i wish i could be that happy so easily

>for the last ten years
>account only has 4 years of Gold membership
Hmmm...

We've waited for the pyro update for over a year, this guy has waited for an update for the last 8 years
Jesus Christ.

>him
>consolepleb, still having fun

>You
>PCfaggot, crying about people having fun.

>8 years

Orange Box tenth anniversary is about 6 weeks from now

Did they ever patch the xbox version? I remember building outside the map as engineer and medic had that syringe jump to boost people onto ledges.

i remember buying orange box on ps3 and only being able to play tf2 because everything else on the disc gave me motion sickness. I think it was when portal 2 came out i got my steam account because of the free cross-buy promotion

It never got a patch, it's as vanilla as you can get.

What's wrong with this? The 360 version of TF2 didn't get raped by Valve's jewery. It's it, without a doubt, the best version of TF2.

didnt it use gamespy servers?

Apperently some people still play it on Xbox 360 and PS3.

It seems fun

I was actually considering buying it on PS3 just to see how it is.

Yeah, pyro doesn't even have an air blast and demoman still has 6 pipes in his grenade launcher.

I had a couple hundred hours in console tf2. From what I remember they never updated the game because they wanted the updates to be free but M$ wanted them to charge money. So it never happened. It's too bad they let blizzard do whatever they want with their game. Was it all a lie? Did valve truly never care?

Back in the 360 days Microsoft and Sony had a fee you had to pay to push a patch for your game, they got rid of that by the time this gen started.

Wait a bloody second, this means you can bhop, needle boost, build under the maps and do the civilian?

probably.

but the game doesn't have every map and some of them are in their early stages.

I'm currently streaming vanilla tf2
twitch / 6ded

>hes playing the definitive version without any of nu/v/alves HATS LOOTBOX cuckery.

How is he in the wrong again?

No it isnt.

Controlls terribly with the controller because of how the game is.

The Orange Box is backwards compatible for Xbox one. It's literally Stock TF2. pretty sure there's an xbone club where people get together and play it,

I mostly play the pc version but still occasionally play the ps3/360 ver yet tf2 isnt that good with a controller.

always been ptp.

There was a crowbcat video that literally showed the xbox version as being better than the current game on PC.

That's pretty sad considering there's maybe 5-10 people that still play this on Xbox 360/One.

This.
Consoles always wins baby...enjoy your gay sex with hats suckers

PC ver a best

Shaddup faggot.

I've put thousands of hours into TF2 and Doom I/II on the 360 myself.

>Quake and Doom legend
Literally who?

do you not know about the clubs feature on xbox? that's probably the best thing about the xbone, you can make a community for a dead game and people will come play. I just played a multiplayer match of perfect dark on the 360 a little bit ago thanks to a club.

>best tf2 soldier
>console

why did tf2 not give you motion sickness? doesnt make sense

Console is the best version. No hats and only vanilla weapons. Literally perfect

Must be fun playing a version of the game where Demoman was OP as fuck and pyro was basically useless as shit.

idk, it might have had to do with the colours but im not certain

It must feel nice to be a big fish/top player in a small pond like that. If any of these Xbox players moved to PC they would probably be low tier shitters.

Better to live in ignorance.

>TF2

Oh fuck off

Not him but I get headaches/sick when playing HL2 for too long as well and have played tf2 for hundreds of hours, not sure why

>guy is playing the objectively superior version of an abhorrently shit game
>nu/v/eddit p.cuckster race pretends he's somehow in the wrong
really, really pathetic op
mad he's not buying My Little Pony hats and erping like you?

Just be aware it's laggy as fuck and all you'll be playing is 2fort and dustbowl. As far as I remember though you can still get a full server or two.

Fags here hate anything Xbox related no matter what.

But the console version of TF2 is completely unsullied by Valve.

he's got a good taste in bands as well

>Red Letter Media

>entry tier Hard Rock
>good taste